Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Oooooo
    Oh sorry AD, I'm on the wrong computer.....Matt is using the one with all those photos you loved.....all that's on this computer is from the Sam & Jack Favorites and something tells me you didn't appreciate that thread ROFLMAO.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, I like Sam & Jack! I do! I do!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sam: "you know, i think someone up there hates me. i woke up half an hour late. got stuck in traffic and arrived an hour and a half late for work. no one seemed to think it was important to tell me that the bottom of my skirt was stuck in my underware. for hours. i spilled ketchup on my skirt, which helped me to realize that i'd been flashing my co-workers all day. i tipped over my coffee and short-circuited my keyboard. i feel like i'm getting a cold. or plague. or a brain tumor. i'm also pmsing which makes me want to cry and kill in the same moment. so now you're telling me that i have to PAY to even sit on your lousy boat... i suggest you kill yourself now, or i'll have to kill you myself and it won't be a pretty picture."

sally
        Oh man this is priceless. We need to have a humor section. Maybe I'll integrate that on my forum as I still haven't figured out how to section that off.

Dang Real Life...

I'm sorry I can't green this though... so here's some blue jello with a complimentary blue jelloccino (although APPARENTLY SunKrux doesn't like 'em...*sniff*)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I like Jack and Sam too

*jumps up and down like a little kid wanting candy*

me me me me *waves hand very fast*

I like Jack and Sam too........
          Stargate Pants Girl
          (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
          Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

(((Sally)))))))

Someone make this into a sig!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

that looks quite tasty now all i need is cake......and lots of blue jello......more jello then cake thou
              Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Ok Mini and Boo but the real good ones are on the other computer (it has Photochop)

AD cover your eyes Buddy!

Oh wait I think I have one in my email too brb
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam
                  Ok Mini and Boo but the real good ones are on the other computer (it has Photochop)

AD cover your eyes Buddy!

http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/5...thknell3xg.jpg
                  http://img283.imageshack.us/img283/9664/threads7os.jpg
                  Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Thanks JanSam!

Salmon Jack.....::::sigh::::sniff::::

EDIT: Oh hey, did you guys all see the funny entry on RDA's IMDB page under "Noteable TV Guest Appearances"?

"Stargate SG-1" playing "Gen. Jack O'Neill" in episode: "No Hope" (episode # 10.1) September 2006
                  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000760/

Har. I thought they had Q/A or something over there for new entries...

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

AD's sigs?!?! How do you copy someone's sig?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                      The Diary of Lucia Margaret Maxwell Higgonson
                      My friends call me Higgy

I'm writing this now in my purple gel pens because my real pens are out. Honest!

Now, I could say that there’s never a dull day on Level 54, but then I’d be lying.

At Cheyenne Mountain, if you’re not “in the know,” then you always want to be. It’s like being on the outside of all of the cool kids’ cliques. The only difference is, you can’t tell who’s a cool kid and they won’t exactly advertise it, because it’s – you guessed it – classified.

<MAJOR SNIPPAGE>

And besides the bright light, the blue electricity and the grey alien, I knew no one – NO ONE – would believe that I’d actually met the famous Lt. Colonel Sam Carter. Or that she’d bothered to call me Higgy.
                      You're a riot Higgy...uh...Spazmeister. And to think all of this from one little comment about a short ditty I was writing about working at Cheyenne Mountain.

It seemed like such an innocuous thing to say at the time.

Enjoy some well-deserved GREEN.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Salmon Jack.....::::sigh::::sniff::::

And here's one I made for a friend whose a shipper that's going through a tough time.

Keep them covered AD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

That's what I was going to say.........
                          and i'll say it anyway...
                          AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Enjoy some well-deserved GREEN.

Ummm....I got a dumb question and I'm sure the answer is elsewhere on the board but how do you spread the GREEN???????

****Hide head in shame****
                            sigpic

Comment

URGENT HELP REQUESTED

I just made a post at JMs blog but it was a mistake because the line I thoguht he removed is still in the blog entry and now I want to delete my post because it is wrong but do not know how - can anyone help as soon as possible?

Thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam
                                And here's one I made for a friend whose a shipper that's going through a tough time.

Keep them covered AD

Okay...what's the top right picture from???

Comment

Working...
                                X