Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamFan31
    Captions?

This is the Asgard's version of Jello? Uh, I'll pass, thanks.
    sigpic

Comment

Captions?

Sam: Thor, you know nobody is a better stupid thinker than I am!

Thor i thought you told me that the yellow ones where made to my liking now!
      say's Sam trying to hold on to the fact that she really should'nt spit out this yellow as well!
      ......TARA......

Comment

Dear Samandans !
        This is a great day for our kingdom. We now have our own TV channel.
        Don't miss this event tonight ! The broadcast begins with a famous awards winning show :

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
          Dear Samandans !
          This is a great day for our kingdom. We now have our own TV channel.
          Don't miss this event tonight ! The broadcast begins with a famous awards winning show :

What excitement and I can't wait to see what you are up too, oh Royal Pharmacist! Branching out into producing a television show, huh?! Bring it on!

ROTFL

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            What excitement and I can't wait to see what you are up too, oh Royal Pharmacist! Branching out into producing a television show, huh?! Bring it on!

ROTFL
            Erm, no. I let the producing part to our Royal Videographer. I don't want her to turn into the Royal Pain in the Mik'ta otherwise I'd have to duck again.

Comment

Captions?

Sam: I just can't decide between the emu, the duck, or the penguin. What do you reckon, Thor?

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                Sam: I just can't decide between the emu, the duck, or the penguin. What do you reckon, Thor?
                Thor votes for the tweety bird because he likes the yellow ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Looks like we have found our bird IMO
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Sing along now, boys and girls...

"I Thor, I Thor a puddy-tat, a' cweepin' up on me... "

Comment

grrrrr

i'm locked out of the jello fridge dang it

funny as heck Lys

maybe the national bird of Samanda needs to be an Emu
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        grrrrr

i'm locked out of the jello fridge dang it

funny as heck Lys

maybe the national bird of Samanda needs to be an Emu
                        Maybe we should get an aviary. Jerin would love to take care of the birds in addition to the Royal Menagerie.

Comment

Captions?

The team spends their time trapped on the Goa'uld mothership playing Charades...
                          and Sam gets to do her impression of Senator Kinsey...

Sam (hissing through her closed teeth): Com'n Jack you KNOW this one!!!
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                            Well I watched the whole 1st season of Lost and eps 1-4 of season 2

Now I am going to watch BSG season 1 and Dr Who season 1

Any recommendations for when I have finished those?
                            Do you get Veronica Mars in England? It's a show about a high-school girl who works at her dad's PI office after school. It's funny with good plots & great acting by the lead. I think you'll enjoy it. The 1st season is available via Netflix.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

I'll check it out
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                Well, there's always Xena... Of course, that may require a specific taste (or lack thereof) for camp and stark raving insanity. (I tried, once, to describe the story arc of Xena, and eventually just had to give up.)

And while I'm on that subject, Sal and Jerin, there's already a Xena movie script written and approved. There's just a legal battle going on that is holding everything up (over who owns the rights to Xena).

And I'm wracking my brain to figure out how to bring this on-topic... so....

Wouldn't AT make a great amazon if they ever made a Xena movie? (Lame, lame, I know...)
                                Thanks for the info! AT would make a great Amazon. How great would it be to have a cross-over with AT helping out w/ tech. & kicking behind, alongside Xena & Gabrielle?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                                Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Working...
                                X