Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    snipped by Sun
    if she's made recurring or a regular they will have to give her some dimension...and that will change her. the folks that love her naughtyness will probably not be happy because she'll lose most of that.
    You can still have a naughty character with depth, you just need writers who can do it.

I also agree that having her and sam working together would be great....don't hold my breath at it happening, but it would be interesting

vala WITH sam i can deal with....vala INSTEAD of sam...nah. sorry. too much of a change for this jaded old fan
    Yeah, I'm not really holding my breath that should Vala come back, we'll get ANY Sam/Vala interaction, but a fan can dream.

Again, I'm with ya. I don't think either should be given up for the sake of the other. It's like telling me that I can't have chocolate. Whatever! I can so have chocolate! Just as fans can (and should) have Sam AND Vala on the show.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      Goood mornin' Samandans!

'Tis time for another exciting game of CAPTION-ARY! Wheee!

He IS calling one of those 1-900-Babe lines, AGAIN!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna start shipping Sam with the Blue Jello pretty soon...... Samello.....
        That's just sick! Too close to salmanilla. YUCK!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          That's just sick! Too close to salmanilla. YUCK!
          Salmonella?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Salmonella?
            Whatever, you made it sound like a diasease. Sam and whoever she chooses is not a diasease, especially if it's Jack. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
              especially if it's Jack. LOL
              Or Thor
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                Or Thor
                LOL You're one sick, twisted little man.
                sigpic

Comment

OK. I do not even wanna know what AD is gonna do with his Sam Carter doll...............

LOL!!

And my first thought was... I wonder if they'll have a Doctor Fraiser doll, too?

My LJ

Comment

i pretty much got out of my collecting phase...but for a sam doll i would have to make an exception.

i wonder if it'll be little ones or the nice 12 inchers with hair and everything??
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i pretty much got out of my collecting phase...but for a sam doll i would have to make an exception.

i wonder if it'll be little ones or the nice 12 inchers with hair and everything??
                      Do you think Sam's everything will be bigger than Vala's?!!

After all, Sam has her backpack, her field kit, her medic kit, her P90, her combat knife, her Swiss Army knife, her C4, her canteen ...

Comment

Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

The Queen's pets were seen running amok lately, through the rose garden and down the back lawn. Royal security staff managed to round up the doggies but we sorely need someone in charge of the Samandan menagerie.

Therefore, I nominate our very own jerin (lover of small cuddly things, be they human or animal) as Royal Pet Groomer/Dog Walker. Jerin comes to us well qualified to handle this job as she had previously groomed and watched Cassandra's dawg.

Oh yea, what say, fellow Samandans? Who will second the motion?

Jester

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                          Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye

The Queen's pets were seen running amok lately, through the rose garden and down the back lawn. Royal security staff managed to round up the doggies but we sorely need someone in charge of the Samandan menagerie.

Therefore, I nominate our very own jerin (lover of small cuddly things, be they human or animal) as Royal Pet Groomer/Dog Walker. Jerin comes to us well qualified to handle this job as she had previously groomed and watched Cassandra's dawg.

Oh yea, what say, fellow Samandans? Who will second the motion?

Jester
                          I second it! (Royal Chief Counsel)

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

7 inches according to gw
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                              I second it! (Royal Chief Counsel)
                              So be it, jerin has been appointed as Royal Pet Groomer/Dog Walker. This will certainly offer the Queen more time with the little Princess.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                The Royal Court of Samanda

"it is our honor to serve"

Madam President, Major Sam

Madam Vice-President/Couples Counselor, Major Sal

Keeper of the Flame, Astrogeologist

Accountant/Bean Counter and Editor of Oh Yea What Say Times , Coley

Court Jester and Bard, Chopin Gal

Census Taker, Skydiver

Royal Sage/Wise Elder, Nearly Circular

Head of Security, Agent Dark

Royal Pages, deepspace and Charlie

Royal Videographer and Pain in the Mikta, UberSG-1 Fan

Royal Terminator and Alternate Pain in the Mikta, minigeek

Royal Graphics Designer and Nanny, Forever Sg1

Assistant Graphics Designer, SamFan 31

First Assistant Head of Security, Carterslave

Second Assistant Head of Security/Bike Patrol, 1speed4Sam

Personal Bodyguard, Royal Guard/Security, Strix varia

Royal Guard/Security Staff, sunKrux

Personal Shopper, ChevronSeven

Royal Technician, Myrth

Royal Administrative Assistant, Qasim

Royal Chauffeur/Stunt Person, tsaxlady

Royal Researcher and Reporter, sg-1 fanintn

Senior Scribe, Tok'ra Hostess

Royal Housekeeper, Head of Domestic Services, tara3583

Royal Baker/Chef, Atteria

Royal Gardener, gatebee

Royal Pet Groomer/Dog Walker, jerin

Royal Media Analyst/Documentarian, the dancer of spaz

Royal Minister Without Portfolio, jckfan55

Royal Pharmacist/Apothecary, Lys

Royal Physician/Therapist, Lida

Royal Chief Counsel, Dani76

Lurkers Extraordinaires, all remaining citizens of Samanda

Samanda is expanding!

Comment

Working...
                                X