Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by minigeek
    Goood mornin' Samandans!

    'Tis time for another exciting game of CAPTION-ARY! Wheee!

    http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/907/e%5Fd%5Fm208.jpg


    mini
    "Barrett - you're watching American Idol in the surveillance van? And is that Ba'al - singing??? An Elvis song!!! Oh, for cryin' out loud! It's probably some kind of new za'tarc technology. Brainwash people into following him by - Er... Barrett? Barrett, you aren't calling it to vote for him, are you????"
    Last edited by Skydiver; 12 October 2005, 10:05 AM.
    ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

    Comment


      Originally posted by ChopinGal
      [B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]
      A Samandan Bedtime Story
      An effort worthy of blue jello. Couldn't rep you.

      Comment


        Originally posted by jckfan55
        An effort worthy of blue jello. Couldn't rep you.
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

        Comment


          Originally posted by Qasim
          just a friendly reminder....this site does not want thier pics hotlinked (written in to pop up as a picture instead of a link...it kills bandwidth) so please don't do that. you can post a link, just not a [img] file

          thanks
          Where in the World is George Hammond?


          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Skydiver
            just a friendly reminder....this site does not want thier pics hotlinked (written in to pop up as a picture instead of a link...it kills bandwidth) so please don't do that. you can post a link, just not a [img] file

            thanks
            Sorry, my bad! I moved the file to a photobucket account instead.

            Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

            Comment


              Originally posted by Skydiver
              just a friendly reminder....this site does not want thier pics hotlinked (written in to pop up as a picture instead of a link...it kills bandwidth) so please don't do that. you can post a link, just not a [img] file

              thanks
              A quick way to post a pic like this is to transload it (transfer it from their server to a free image host without having to save and upload) just go here - http://imageshack.us/?uploadbyurl=yes
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

              Comment


                Originally posted by Qasim
                A quick way to post a pic like this is to transload it (transfer it from their server to a free image host without having to save and upload) just go here - http://imageshack.us/?uploadbyurl=yes
                Thanks Qasim! I'd green ya but... t'won't let me!

                Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

                Comment


                  Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  hey guys, back to the gemini discussion, i think that TPTB didn't have enough screen time to show the severity of sams torture, nor could they have done so and done it justice on a tv show, given ratings. so i think that their way of showing how bad it was, was to show sam cower in fear, and break down and cry. this was letting us know that it was bad, because anyone who's seen five minutes of the show knows that sam just doesn't do that unless the situation is reeally bad.
                  I think you've got it exactly for New Order. I would have liked to see some reference to her dealing with the after effects though, so that it was more clear why she was so sympathetic to RC. On the other hand, I have often been happy that the writers/directors don't beat us over the head with a point and instead let us figure it out from a look or what we already know about the characters. I did enjoy Gemini, I just wish Carter had been able to figure it out sooner. Or at least have been able to take out RC later. But I think AT did a stellar job with it.

                  Comment


                    Sim, every time I see your sig, I have to snicker. It's just so...so... so delightfully snarky.

                    My LJ

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by minigeek
                      Goood mornin' Samandans!

                      'Tis time for another exciting game of CAPTION-ARY! Wheee!


                      Sam:*sigh* Please tell me he's not ordering pizza AGAIN?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        Sam:*sigh* Please tell me he's not ordering pizza AGAIN?
                        ROTF!! "Yeah... the unmarked van across the road..... that's right.... it'll be cash....." LOL!!! Gotta rep ya for that one!

                        Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by minigeek
                          If I did, I'd be so vague about it, you'd never really know. But you could argue about it on the internet. That'd be cool.
                          Cute.

                          Comment


                            Hey Guys, check this out:

                            "Diamond Select Toys and Collectibles and MGM have signed a licensing deal for the company to create the first action figures based on the Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis television series, the companies announced today.

                            Figures will be based on the likenesses of the shows' stars, including Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge. Specific figures and release dates will be forthcoming.

                            Stargate has been incredibly successful and we knew it was time to take advantage of both shows' continuing popularity."


                            You can read the whole article here:
                            http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...figuresi.shtml


                            Looks like Felger's dreams may come true after all.

                            Thank you, Skydiver

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Coley
                              Sounds like we have a great addition to the thread!!
                              Don't











                              Stop









                              Now.




                              Seriously, thanks to everyone here who've welcomed lil' ol' me with such warmth. It makes me feel all happy and some stuff.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Dani76
                                Hey Guys, check this out:

                                "Diamond Select Toys and Collectibles and MGM have signed a licensing deal for the company to create the first action figures based on the Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis television series, the companies announced today.

                                Figures will be based on the likenesses of the shows' stars, including Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge. Specific figures and release dates will be forthcoming.

                                Stargate has been incredibly successful and we knew it was time to take advantage of both shows' continuing popularity."


                                You can read the whole article here:
                                http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...figuresi.shtml


                                Looks like Felger's dreams may come true after all.
                                OK. I do not even wanna know what AD is gonna do with his Sam Carter doll...............

                                LOL!!


                                .

                                Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X