Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strix varia
    Noooooo! You cannot criticize Daniel. Daniel is perfect. The show revolves around Daniel. Daniel can do no wrong! Daniel is the supreme deity of the universe!!!!

Oh, wait, wrong forum. I guess you can say things like that here.

Whew, I echo deepspace's sentiments... so nice to return home after reading so much negativity elsewhere. Have I told you guys lately how much I love you?????

I just have to get this off my chest:
    Heresy! The Priors will be here soon to set you afire for your sins! Tee-hee!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      And, yes, mini geek - you too as APM (Alternate Pain in the Mikta). Hmm ... I wonder if an APM ever has use of a ZPM? Yes, of course - Rodney McKay does already!
      Hey, does this mean I have to grow my hair out?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Hehe, but you've forced me to bring out the big guns now!!!

Sam: *deep, contented sigh*
        Hammond: *deep, contented sigh*

O'Neill: Get a room you two!
        To feed your fantasy ...

But what about ...

"So many women, so little time ..."

No, I'm not thinking "menage a trois" (but I bet AD is) and a special thanks to Geogirl for the piccis!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
          A sequel to Ten-Thousand suns, and my SG-1 vs the volcano story with the Sam/Teal'c scene written especially for Sky... I'm plugging away at both of them slowly but surely. Unfortunately, the book on terrorism for work is sucking away most of my brainpower, so I can't tell you when (or even 'if', for sure) they might be finished.
          wheee!

i can't wait

(huggles strix)
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sam/Hammond
            Hey, speaking of science fiction...........

This is totally non Sam related, but I have a couple of sci-fi wallpapers to share, if anyone likes that sort of thing. Among my many GEEKdoms, I'm personally a bit of a COSMOLOGYgeek, I frequently download the latest stellar cartography material (whatever I can find) and anything high res I can get my hands on from Hubble and the like as inspiration. It was nebulae last month!

Implausible Planetoids II (Horsehead, with heavy license - and no horsehead! lol)
            Size 1024
            Size 1280
            Or, if you're an insane fx geek (artist! I meant artist! d'oh!) like me and have the uberMONITOR setup:
            Size 1920

Implausible Planetoids III (Orion, with heavy license)
            Size 1024
            Size 1280
            Size 1920

Cheers Samandans!
            mini(the 3D)geek

Comment

To feed your fantasy ...

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
              That's actually one of the best pics of Amanda I've seen. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

If you could write and direct a Sam episode, how would it be ? What would be the ultimate Sam episode for you ?
                It would involve Sam spontaneously throwing herself in front of a staff blast (or similar threat) aimed at Daniel, thereby saving his life. Sam, of course, would be seriously injured, but not killed.

Just watching the fandom fallout from such an act would be enormously entertaining.

My LJ

Comment

hey minigeek, you should check out a program called Celestia (http://www.shatters.net/celestia/). Lets you fly around the universe and check out stars, planets, comets and other stuff. Would probably turn Sam right on

Comment

No, I'm not thinking "menage a trois" (but I bet AD is) and a special thanks to Geogirl for the piccis!
                    Mwahahaha, you're giving me ideas

But great photos

Comment

hey minigeek, you should check out a program called Celestia (http://www.shatters.net/celestia/). Lets you fly around the universe and check out stars, planets, comets and other stuff. Would probably turn Sam right on
                      Ooo! Forget Sam! That turns ME right on ...... lemme go see! lol Okay fine, I take back the blasphemy. She can come too......

Comment

I love the interview. Thanks so much for letting us know where to find it! (Who knew there was a discussion/appreciation thread AND a thunk thread?)

Man, Thomasina Gibson always gets the good interviews, you notice that? I mean, all of the stars kinda know her by name, and she's always got the goods. Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                          Ooo! Forget Sam! That turns ME right on ...... lemme go see! lol Okay fine, I take back the blasphemy. She can come too......
                          Ooo, I like the sound of that - can I come too?

There's also alot of addons you can download for it. I've got the Death Star orbiting Endor and an Asgard ship somewhere (but for the life of me, can't figure out how to find it... )

Comment

hammond - 'major... samantha... i love you.'

sam - 'oh, i love you too, george!'

hammond - 'you do?'

sam - 'oh, yes... i have a thing for bald men.

hammond - *sighs*

sam - *sighs*

sally

(edit - i meant BALD men, not bland... *shakes head*)
                            Last edited by majorsal; 06 October 2005, 08:36 PM.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Ooo, I like the sound of that - can I come too?
                              :::::blink::::::blink:::::

There's also alot of addons you can download for it. I've got the Death Star orbiting Endor and an Asgard ship somewhere (but for the life of me, can't figure out how to find it... )
                              Neat! Hey can we make and import our own addon models? (I feel confident asking that question because, well, Sam would want to know the answer, too! LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Hmm. You must be more specific...

Majorsal and I take turns holding Agent Dark down and whumping on him...but I'm reasonably certain that he enjoys it...
                                Do you think he'd mind a whip? <weg>

*wonders if that's specific enough
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X