Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    which thor? cause you know, mentally he's probably 1000's of years old, physically he's what? three????
    Less than that...he was just put into a new body as of the end of Reckoning 2...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      Thanks for the link!

And, not to criticize GW, because I love it dearly, but... This is the second or third time that it's taken a negative spin on ratings when others, who are LESS likely to cut the shows a break, are talking about how good that is for the network.

What's up with that?
      Uh.....the "article" Dani76 posted was actually a Skiffy news release, so it would contain the best spin possible. I don't think GW was being purposefully negative. A drop is a drop. Still, there's lots of good info in both pieces. I copied the article Dani76 found to a Word doc so I can go back and try to do some comparative analysis on it and the GW article. But the way the week is going, I'm not sure when that will happen......

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        I don't care what drugs you give me--you can't make me forget I once was in command of SG1!
        I couldn't green you.....but I wanted to tell you that is the best caption ever!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          I'm wondering what the age difference between Sam and Thor is?
          Meh. Sam's an old SOUL. Age of the body means nothing.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hey guys, there's a POLL going on over on the SONY boards about our favorite team incarnations for SG-1. It's pretty close now, between Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and ... Daniel, Teal'c, Cameron, Vala. Any of you want to pop over and show your support for the DREAM TEAM?

http://boards.sonypictures.com/board...ad.php?t=17458

mini(the-polled-out)geek

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
              Meh. Sam's an old SOUL. Age of the body means nothing.
              (*sticks fingers in ears *) La-la-la-la! Smors were treats we made in Girl Scouts! But speaking of age and "relative" age:

Jack spent all that time in a sarcophogus when he was Ba'al's prisoner.....so he probably got some "rejuvenating" effects while he was being brought back to life. So, he's probably a little younger physically than his age!

Woooo!!!!! 1300 posts.....with the 1300th in Samanda! I can see that custom avatar just around the corner!!!!!
              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 28 September 2005, 01:19 PM.

Comment

I found this poll yesterday over at SG-1 Solutions. It has episode polls and favorite character polls. Since I voted at the time I don't think you need to be registered.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  Jack spent all that time in a sarcophogus when he was Ba'al's prisoner.....so he probably got some "rejuvenating" effects while he was being brought back to life. So, he's probably a littl younger physically than his age!
                  Oh, that reminds me of Anni's story! She thinks the same way you do, except she has some (shall we say VIVID) ideas about how it might have affected his - erm - stamina, in other ways too. Hee. Can't wait for that chapter to come out!

mini(the depraved)geek

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    sam and cam.....otherwise known as SCAM

and a scam is never a good thing

as to s&t, well was it at or cj that made some comment about having teal'c's babies??????

in reality, those two actors get along really well and have enjoyed playing up the sam/teal'c moments. i do think that teal'c very much sees sam as a little sister or something like that and he's rather fond of her
                    Aww I so love Sam and Teal'c moments. I think I recall CJ mentioning something about Teal'c and Sam and then there was always AT's comments about Jack not stepping up to the plate and Teal'c being competition.
                    Spoiler:
                    Oooh maybe in Ripple Effect one of the Teal'c and Sam's will be a couple? I could go for seeing AU Teal'c and Sam snoggin.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                      Oh, that reminds me of Anni's story! She thinks the same way you do, except she has some (shall we say VIVID) ideas about how it might have affected his - erm - stamina, in other ways too. Hee. Can't wait for that chapter to come out!

mini(the depraved)geek
                      Minigeek! Dear oh dear...

*shakes head*

*giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        Aww I so love Sam and Teal'c moments. I think I recall CJ mentioning something about Teal'c and Sam and then there was always AT's comments about Jack not stepping up to the plate and Teal'c being competition.
                        Spoiler:
                        Oooh maybe in Ripple Effect one of the Teal'c and Sam's will be a couple? I could go for seeing AU Teal'c and Sam snoggin.
                        Yeah that was in the Behind the Starge lowdown when Amanda was talking to Pierre Benard
                        And as for your spoiler comments -
                        Spoiler:
                        Whooo, I'd go for that! And perhaps they could even have some Sam/Janet too!

At the very least, I'm sure there will be fic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Uh.....the "article" Dani76 posted was actually a Skiffy news release, so it would contain the best spin possible. I don't think GW was being purposefully negative. A drop is a drop. Still, there's lots of good info in both pieces. I copied the article Dani76 found to a Word doc so I can go back and try to do some comparative analysis on it and the GW article. But the way the week is going, I'm not sure when that will happen......
                          Ah! If Skiffy released it (which I thought they did, but I wasn't sure) then you're right, that makes perfect sense. My bad!

Comment

Totally Off-Topic:

Kinsey's on Law and Order: SVU right now! I'm surprised I didn't hear anything before tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Less than that...he was just put into a new body as of the end of Reckoning 2...

Should we take turns to give his bovine lactose bottle to little Thor ?
                              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                                Should we take turns to give his bovine lactose bottle to little Thor ?
                                I'd be more than happy to pass my turn onto someone else!!!

Thor is creeping me out more and more by the day!

Comment

Working...
                                X