Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Do you have the slightest notion as to how dangerous a request that is to make of me????
    I think we've created a monster.

Or... at least woken it up and given it coffee...

Comment

Hey everyone! All I've been doing is work, work and more work! I miss you guys! I love "Allegiance" and one of my favorite Sam scenes is when she and Jack are in the woods and they're discussing how to make the invisible man visible.

Off to finish dinner and then more work. Weekend's almost here!
      sigpic

Comment

Won't let me green you, Uber. But those are fantastic. Wow. LOL!

M.G.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          Won't let me green you, Uber. But those are fantastic. Wow. LOL!

M.G.
          Thank you!

Now I have 16 more from that scene. If you all want, I shall post the rest...break it down to 8 pictures in two posts...

Let your voice be heard!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Thank you!

Now I have 16 more from that scene. If you all want, I shall post the rest...break it down to 8 pictures in two posts...

Let your voice be heard!

Post the rest!

Comment

Uber fab Geek! Sam pics I love 'em Can I possibly snurch a couple (will credit you of course). I think we need to start an AU Sam appreciation club, with Geek! Sam as Head of the Club So we can recognise the fab job AT does playing alternate Sam's.

Oh and post away with the rest of the pics.....

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                Post the rest!
                ALRIGHT NOW!!! More piccies of our beloved GEEK!Sam....

Last edited by Uber; 15 September 2005, 03:39 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

More Sam pics!!!!

[/CENTER]

Yay soldier Sam! She's totally believable with her gun. Here's to "upping the body count." Don't mess with Samantha!

Comment

ALRIGHT NOW!!! More piccies of our beloved GEEK!Sam....

This one is just the best, it crack's me up. I bet they were all laughing their a**** off when Amanda pulled off this performance.

Thanks so much for posting these, Über, can't stop laughing. Man, Moebius was so awesome and so unexpected, what a great show.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

And here are the rest of the GEEK!Sam piccies from that scene...proving once and for all that GEEKS RULE:

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                        Uber fab Geek! Sam pics I love 'em Can I possibly snurch a couple (will credit you of course). I think we need to start an AU Sam appreciation club, with Geek! Sam as Head of the Club So we can recognise the fab job AT does playing alternate Sam's.

Oh and post away with the rest of the pics.....
                        Snurch away...just be sure to credit the website not me personally... www.uberamandafan.com...

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                          Okay, we are now almost halfway through season 9, and I have yet to see a reason why Mitchell is in charge of SG1 instead of Sam. In fact, I have yet to see a reason why he's even *on* a field team; he brings nothing to the mix.
                          You won't find anyone here arguing with you on that leadership issue. After last Friday's ep, we talked about the part where they were walking through the woods on the Sodan's planet. Why was he babbling on like Rodney McKay after Teal'c raised his hand for silence! Geez! You'd think he would know better. Carter was clearly in charge.

Still, several of us kinda like Cam.....and feel he has room to grow over time. But to paraphrase Lloyd Bentsen from a presidential debate a few years ago, "Sir.....I know Jack O'Neill.....and you're no Jack O'Neill."
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 15 September 2005, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                            Check this out for some positive Sam info:
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17396
                            AT rules!

thanks, jckfan55!! Great excerpt from the interview! Good to know that AT and Olivia are doing well!! This gives me hope that we will see our Sam much more in the second half of season!!

Nice picture of AT on the cover, too!

By the way, I know I'm late in the coversation on Ascension, but I really liked that episode mainly because it showed Carter off base, so we got a bit more insight into her character, and yet the story was also important to a larger story arc of the Ancients. And the story was good scifi to me. this is in contrast to Affinity where they tried to show Teal'c off base, but it didn't really work because the storyline for Teal'c had no real relevance to a larger story arc (same for Pete too, I'm afraid). I think AT said this in an interview that she started to wonder what Pete really has to do with SG1.

And darn, I would have loved to see the scene between Janet and Sam. I am really curious about how they are going to play out the relationship between Sam and Carolyn.

Love geeky Sam!! And actually evilRepliSam too!!

Comment

LMAO! Those Geek!Sam caps tickled me pink! Awesome cappies! And wunderbar for a sig, hee hee hee hee....
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

IIRC, the scene that was cut from ascension was after sam's psych eval, janet comes to tell her that she's been cleared for duty, that she passed it basically.

thing is, janet got word earlier that day/ the day before and no one got around to telling sam that

which only feeds into sam's feelings of people not trusting her/excluding her, etc.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X