No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a safe trip ChopinGal, we'll miss you.

Also, real quick, you guys rock, those demotivation posters are first-class. Awesome and spot on ideas. Wish I could join the fun, but no time, no time...
    Keep them coming and everybody have a great day/evening/night.
    Hic Comitas Regit.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Those demotivators are so funny, I couldn't help trying one too. Hope no one minds. I had to alter the text just slightly though. This is for sally and uhSir...

M.G.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

have fun and a safe journey chopin
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

We cannot have our Queen on the second page.

Comment

LOL - I was just coming to save the thread

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Ok here's a recap of my Demotivators so far...most are humorous, but one is poignant...

Dang. I wish we had our own website, where we could just post things in one location and it's easy to find... (hmm...)

I'm glad to see others enjoying the idea of Stargate-themed demotivator posters...Can others come up with the verbage too? I know Kat's coming up with her own stuff...

Me...I've just been wussing out and using the original text...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Ok, this one takes the cake! Wait! There's talk of cake?
                cake? where's the cake? just hand over the cake, or... or.... well, you don't wanna see what happens okay!

Comment

Uber SG.1 I love your signatures !!! all of them YOu deserve an award for this. I think you must be one of the greatest Sam fans in here
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Just popping in to say great work on the posters and good job defending our Queen everyone.
                    Hic Comitas Regit.

Comment

Amanda's reaction when she heard CG has got to go away for a coupple of days:

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...view_photo.php

Amanda's reaction when she sees CG back after those few days that she's gone:

WB CG, I missed ya

Yes, me Daivy also miss ya, your the ones with all those wonderful poems.

Hope yer gonna have fun! Krakow eh? The person who has Amanda's official site (Kamil and his Sirname I forgot) lives in Gdansk. Think's far from echother.

Have fun and try to spread the word of Samanda (Hic Comitas Regit) wherever you can!

Amanda and my beloved Samanda kingdom (Queendom) rule!

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        Those demotivators are so funny, I couldn't help trying one too. Hope no one minds. I had to alter the text just slightly though. This is for sally and uhSir...

M.G.
                        Aww, TPTB are wicked wicked men. They are tearing all the shippers hearts into teeny weeny pieces and then using them as confetti at one of their weekly ice cream parties! Poor Shippers.

Don't give up on your dreams.

Just keep remembering what Jack's favorite movie was...perhaps he has been wishing for the same thing?

Somewhere over the Rainbow
                        ( The Wizard of Oz )

Somewhere over the rainbow
                        Way up high,
                        There's a land that I heard of
                        Once in a lullaby.

Skies are blue,
                        And the dreams that you dare to dream
                        Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
                        And wake up where the clouds are far
                        Behind me.
                        Where troubles melt like lemon drops
                        Away above the chimney tops
                        That's where you'll find me.

Bluebirds fly.
                        Birds fly over the rainbow.
                        Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
                        Beyond the rainbow
                        Why, oh why can't I?
                        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 13 September 2005, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Just keep remembering what Jack's favorite movie was. Perhaps he was wishing the for the same thing?
                          Lets just hope there isnt a simpsons movie
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

DANGIT. I'm diving right back into the deep end.

Rescue me!!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=17191&page=3

PLEASE!!!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                              Let me leave you with a very appropriate poster for our castle's walls!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...Gal/Regret.jpg
                              Ok that is hysterically funny! The look on her face is priceless.

Have a safe trip!

ÜberSG-1Fan, all your demotivator poster are fantastic! The 'Mistakes' one is really making me giggle.

Comment

Forever... I can't rep you right now, but I love the sig. LOVE IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X