Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid

The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in Due South.
    Wow, SO JOLINAR!!!!

I really liked Due South!!!!
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Hey there Samandans...

I've been away from our fair kingdom for awhile now...but I've not been twiddling my thumbs.

I've been finishing off a video for the Amanda Tapping Contest and here's a linke to the final SMALL cut. The original file size was close to a GB...

http://www.uberamandafan.com/assets/...girl_small.wmv

Let me know what you think!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in Blacktop.

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          Now back to the topic of the thread

2010 a great hair ep for Sam. This is just the humble and unbiased opinion of a short-haired individual, but I strongly prefer this style to her S9 style. I mean, I don't want my hair in my face when I'm trying to reload my P90, and especially when doing Claymores....(hate that!!!) Plus its just so dang cute on her!

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Hey there Samandans...

I've been away from our fair kingdom for awhile now...but I've not been twiddling my thumbs.

I've been finishing off a video for the Amanda Tapping Contest and here's a linke to the final SMALL cut. The original file size was close to a GB...

Welcome back, Uber - you were missed!!!! In your absence we have lawlessly been sliming one another with blue jello. Amanda would be proud.

Comment

Amazing
              Magnificent
              Spectacular
              Sensational!!!

Well done Uber (I dont know how to do the umlaut)

Its a bit blurry in places what codec did you use?
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Hey there Samandans...

http://www.uberamandafan.com/assets...tgirl_small.wmv

You already know what I think of your vid Über ! It's so marvelous and picture so well our Queen !

Bravo ! Wonderful !

Last edited by Lys; 02 September 2005, 02:07 PM.
                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Hey there Samandans...

WOW, Über, I am simply speechless. I knew we were waiting for something BIG from you, but this is just awesome, amazing, fantastic, overwhelming...I can't find the right words. I am totally impressed - this is by far the best I have ever seen. Great job - You deserve all the green, blue jello, etc. that I can get my hands on. BRAVO!!!

P.S. I hope you hear from Amanda about this - she will be so amazed by this, I am sure. I just keep watching and watching it.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

I just wanted to drop in and say a big (if a little late) happy birthday to our Kat.
                    *smile*
                    She's been here for a long time now, and we love her. Knowing that she's a full time mum, homeschool parent... I'm glad she still manages to find so very much time for us . Plus she's hugely talented at photo art.
                    So Kat, thankyou for being addicted to Sam/AT, the thread wouldn't be the same without you. Hope you stay Forever, ForeverSg1.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in Booty Call.

love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                        In terms of your vid my thoughts say so much more than words ever could - I wish I could share them with you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                          Hope you stay Forever, ForeverSg1.
                          What a nice thing to say deepspace I agree wholeheartedly
                          love Torri

Comment

Uber, one word:
                            WOW
                            Oh, and a second word (well, two more actually) :
                            missed you
                            Last edited by deepspace; 02 September 2005, 02:28 PM.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                              Uber, one word:
                              WOW

Oh, and a second word (well, two more actually) :
                              missed you
                              Seems like quite a few words there deepspace

The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in Rent-A-Kid.

love Torri

Comment

I'd like to apologize beforehand if I offend anyone with this post, but I just couldn't hold my tongue any longer.

This is not directed at anyone in particular, but rather to the many different negative comments I’ve been reading lately and to reiterate that this thread is called Sam is a Great Character. This used to be a place where I felt Amanda could drop by, read a bit and feel completely welcomed without worry that someone was going to talk badly about Sam.

Is there a reason why so many people have been spending so much time expressing so many negative comments regarding Sam: her hair, her makeup, her smile. Whether she acts too girly or not? I don’t mean to be the mean, but I’ve been seeing a lot of this type of conversation the past few weeks and it's really beginning to bother me. You don’t like her hair? That's cool. You don’t like her make-up? To each her own. You think her smile is too girly? Whatever.

I understand everyone has issues they don’t like about Sam’s character and that’s all fine and dandy; however, there are many threads on this forum where you can bash Sam or discuss her negatively. Can we all please get back on topic and discuss the reasons why we think Sam is a Great Character and leave all the other negative comments on the another threads?

Comment

Working...
                                X