Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgt.siler
    (((((((NIKKI)))))))
    Where have you been girl? We missed you so much!!! Glad to have you back!
    You noticed? *looks around suspiciously* I didnt think anyone would notice my taking a break. Hmmm... well either way its good to see these GREAT, WONDERFUL, HOT, STEAMY,and THUNKABLE pics!!! Thank you to all that have posted them. And congrats bbfan for your 100 posts!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
      You noticed? *looks around suspiciously* I didnt think anyone would notice my taking a break. Hmmm... well either way its good to see these GREAT, WONDERFUL, HOT, STEAMY,and THUNKABLE pics!!! Thank you to all that have posted them. And congrats bbfan for your 100 posts!
      ((((((((((((((((Nikki))))))))))))) I missed you too. I have nobody to blame for breaking AIM anymore! Good to see you.
      sigpic

Comment

Of course we would notice Nikki! It gets a wee bit quieter when you're not here.

Now just where did you go off to w/your JackClone???? Hmmmm???
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          ((((((((((((((((Nikki))))))))))))) I missed you too. I have nobody to blame for breaking AIM anymore! Good to see you.

Sure you do..... *points to Bev* You did it!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            Of course we would notice Nikki! It gets a wee bit quieter when you're not here.

Now just where did you go off to w/your JackClone???? Hmmmm???
            Quieter? Are WE really THAT loud?

And of course by we I dont mean my JackClone and I! *cough* *looks to see if anyone bought it.....*

*DROOL*

Comment

Sure you do..... *points to Bev* You did it!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                http://img36.exs.cx/img36/3308/hats.jpg
                I love this! Thanks for a great addition to the gutter gal 'equipment' package!

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                  BTW, I finally finished converting my Season 7 caps over to DVD ones. Heroes and Lost City are now up.

To celebrate, here's some lashes.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinblahks/images/HeroesPt2%20(27).jpg

Shelly
                  Bless your heart Shelly. Gods I love those lashes!

Comment

The color is a bit off and of course we've seen it before...Ah well a bit of repeat THUNKage for a Saturday evening. I hope all is well with you ladies. Good night.

Comment

He looks very focused here. I wonder if he'd get distracted if I was to nibble on his fingers.... Suddenly I'm a little hot.

Comment

Of course we noticed. It's been awfully quiet around here lately. Except for the incident between Meimei and her Jack clone.....

Comment

Of course we noticed. It's been awfully quiet around here lately. Except for the incident between Meimei and her Jack clone.....
                          Jack so cannot believe you brought that up again!!! Just look at how startled he is!!

Mei Mei has been good to him ever since! Realllly good to him!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Jack so cannot believe you brought that up again!!! Just look at how startled he is!!
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...kBreakfast.jpg

Mei Mei has been good to him ever since! Realllly good to him!!
                            Oh but he's cute when he's startled.

Comment

Oh but he's cute when he's startled.
                              Now he has to think about that statement....

"Cute?"

Comment

NIKKI!!!! Of course we missed you! My late aftenoons are immensely boring without you, Bev and Kliggins to enliven them!
                                Welcome back hon, and enjoy the oh so fine scenery!

Comment

Working...
                                X