No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pokes head in.......heh heh heh, NICE!!! beautiful, wonderful, lovely, oh so good looking, yummy!!!!! critter you were right, i do feel better! *goes back to lurking*
    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

HA!! there is a guy on the Texas Longhorns basketball team named johnathan Macgyver!! I heard the name and turned around and was like "MACGYVER!!!! WHERE, WHEN!!! WHER'D HE GO!!"

i think its time to get RDA off the brain for a little while so i can actually think rationally.

*now i am really going back to lurkdom*
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
        Dirty and scruffy!!! Scruffy and dirty! Hehehehe! I volunteer to "show" him where the shower is! Yes I know so selfless of me!

Mmmmm. And sweating slightly too…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
          Mr. January
          Get your minds out of the ..... (bad example)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...all/Slide1.jpg

If anyone is interested. This is a Jack / Mac calendar. Now that I've got a template it would be no problem to do just Jack, too.
          I've downloaded the whole year into two albums in http://photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/
          "Calendar - big" is 11 x 17 images
          "Calendar - small" is 8.5 x 11 images
          Oh Jynjyr! April is Mac and it's the Widowmaker! What a fantastic early Bday present. I know Oz would prefer Jack (we share the same birthday) but I'm happy with your choice. Thanks for sharing and I'll be sure to print it off as soon as I get some more ink!

Comment

MAC ATTACK!

Season Five: Black Rhino

Thanks go to my awesome webmistress (((((Anakin))))))

Comment

Rural, you can... 'attack' us with Mac anytime, anywhere... he's so dang hot!

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                Rural, you can... 'attack' us with Mac anytime, anywhere... he's so dang hot!
                LOL, glad you liked it Lori. One last pic before I leave...or melt...whichever happens first!

Comment

Mac is patiently waiting for his order of duct tape... he needs to fix his jeep so we can go out tonight.

Thanks to www.jackfic.com for the pic.

Comment

Mr. January

If anyone is interested. This is a Jack / Mac calendar. Now that I've got a template it would be no problem to do just Jack, too.
                    I've downloaded the whole year into two albums in http://photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/
                    Jynjyr-I was taking a peek at your album and felt the need to post this link.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...hegrace008.jpg

The hair, the scarf. I love my Jack but this look is just too close to what the last couple of weeks have felt like. Sticky up hair, bad weather, slight confusion....the gutter and all the hussies makes it worth getting out of bed.

Thanks Jynjyr for the screen caps and the calendar. It looks great!
                    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Rural thunkin-licious Jack's today....I especially like number 4...don't know why, just do. It is nice to see some different pictures of our beloved. I certainly appreciate all your hard work putting these together for us. Wait. Did I say HARD work???? OOPS! I mean hard work with all the dooling you must go through to do this. ((((RURAL))))
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Mr. January

Is it next month yet????? Can't wait!!!! Nice job jynjyr....thunks!!!
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Mr. January

Good grief! Thats all I need. A Jack/Mac calendar. I'd spend all day in the kitchen walking by, looking, staring, pulling up a chair and sitting and staring. When the kids ask "what's for dinner", I'll slip and say "June". My husband will call from work and ask "what's up" and I'll say......er....well...I won't be telling him what I'm thunki.......I mean thinking. Of course by the time he comes home, I would probably be waiting at the door.

This calendar would definately create a stir in my home.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                            Rural thunkin-licious Jack's today....I especially like number 4...don't know why, just do. It is nice to see some different pictures of our beloved. I certainly appreciate all your hard work putting these together for us. Wait. Did I say HARD work???? OOPS! I mean hard work with all the dooling you must go through to do this. ((((RURAL))))
                            I'm glad you liked.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              Good grief! Thats all I need. A Jack/Mac calendar. I'd spend all day in the kitchen walking by, looking, staring, pulling up a chair and sitting and staring. When the kids ask "what's for dinner", I'll slip and say "June". My husband will call from work and ask "what's up" and I'll say......er....well...I won't be telling him what I'm thunki.......I mean thinking. Of course by the time he comes home, I would probably be waiting at the door.

This calendar would definately create a stir in my home.
                              Oh you keep your calender in the kitchen too? Could make for some very interesting meal prep and definitely more fun washing up the dishes. Just hang him above the sink. Hmmm, laminating might not be a bad idea....

Comment

Working...
                              X