RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Course he's saying "Dogtags? What dogtags?"
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I leave with you with two hot S1 Jacks...
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Comment

Ohh....WOWOWOW... *drooling* *THUNKS* Boys! BUCKET!!!

"Uhh, Rourke? Yeah, it's Mac. Um..you MIGHT not wanna come home just now. Yep... She fell right into it too."

"Whoa, that's alotta drool."
          sigpic
          -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
          LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

BUMPING!!!

Made a Jack wallpaper. Can't remember if I posted this yet or not...but if so, feel free to ignore and/or slap me.

To Slap, or Not To Slap?
            sigpic
            -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
            LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

Nope.. No problems now!.. Well maybe one.. Can someone ZAT the San Jose SHARKS for me!!

I wonder where ONTLLJC and ONTLLJRS are???

ONTLL: Mac.. did the boys call while I was gone??
              ONTLLMC: *comes from the basement* Nope!!
              ONTLL: You Sure!!
              ONTLLMC: "comes from the basement* Yep!!
              ONTLL: Are you mad at me for posting Dexter pictures
              ONTLLMC: *comes from the basement* Yep!!
              ONTLL: AH.. Hey get your buttocks up here.. I hate long distance chat! Especially in my own house!!
              ONTLLMC comes running up the stairs and stands behind ONTLL
              ONTLL: Much better... Back to our conversation
              ONTLLMC: Sure!!
              ONTLL: So if the Guys did call, you wouldn't tell me anyhow right!!
              ONTLLMC: Yep!!
              ONTLL: Ah okay.. You want to try out Jack's Cage!!
              ONTLLMC: Okay.. The Truth!! They Did not Call!! I promise!!
              ONTLL: Okay.. I guess threatening does help a bit!! *smiles at ONTLLMC*
              ONTLLMC: Haha!!

Uh Kliggins CHECK THAT.. Maybe a BIG Problem!!
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Jackgirl
                Okay, I have a question for ONeillTwo"LL"s...
                You've met this gorgeous guy twice now, right? I remember when I used to lurk on this thread and I saw you wrote something like that. This is a little embarrassing (gushing here), but is he as cute in RL? I'm sure he is, and I'm sure it's a dumb question, but what's it like meeting him? What's he like?
                Thanks

Meeting him real life the first time was OH MAMA!! Well first of all, I was standing in the middle of a Ice Rink, on a carpet (just finished shaking and getting Allan Thicke's autograph!!) and I finally am Calm
                RDA grabs hold on the railing in front of him to pull himself up. The anouncer goes "Who says its you??"
                and he sits down and Pouts..
                Now I saw this.. (I don't have a picture).. but I can still see that expression (its been 15 years) And I just Lost it.. and in Laughing so much.. Well anyhow, it was him.. He got up, talked to the other Two ladies and then skated over to me.. I was almost calm.. Except he is Tall.. (Well 6'1 1/2" tall, but put skates on him)
                And he looks like this..
                and he is smiling at you!!

What are you to do?? But he thought it was funny.. He actually likes to take advantage of your nervousness!! (its that a Word)

Anyhow, if you want the whole Story.. go here Meeting RDA Story the FIRST TIME!!

and you have to ask if he as cute in Real Life.. the answer is YES!! Oh YES!!

I don't know, but my favorite part of him.. meeting him Live (so to speak) is he sense of humor!!

and here is the
                So have fun reading them.. And YES.. I am going back to Lake Louise Next January for my DATE!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc
                  BUMPING!!!
                  Made a Jack wallpaper. Can't remember if I posted this yet or not...but if so, feel free to ignore and/or slap me.

To Slap, or Not To Slap?
                  Nice Wall paper NAZ...

But no more Shakespeare I just finished writing my Exam tonight on Shakespeare!! "Hamlet" "Merchant of Venice" and "Much Ado About Nothing" so AHHH!!!

"Hey, Hey.. if you don't calm down now... I might have to do something about this!!"

ONTLL: What??
                  ONTLLMC: Where are those two?? Better go looking outside!!
                  ONTLL: I think I am going to watch Captain James Holland tonight!!
                  ONTLLMC: *Quickly turns around from looking outside* What?? Oh not him.. That a depressing ending.. What about my Movies??
                  ONTLL: Oh.. Now that I can do..
                  ONTLLMC: I will make the popcorn..
                  ONTLL: Noooo Stay out of the Kitchen!!
                  ONTLLMC: Bummer!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc
                    BUMPING!!!

To Slap, or Not To Slap?
                    lovely wallpaper ... more please

Comment

Wow, OneillTwo"LL"s, that is SO cool! Thanks for updating me with those stories!

You're really lucky, meeting him twice! He sounds like such a flirt, and so sweet and adorable! God, he really is irresistable, isn't he?

I like hearing these stories, because sometimes people meet famous people, and they're rude, or they look like they probably wear a lot of makeup on TV to look good (kind of like what you said about that Bay Watch dude! ) RDA sounds like the real deal...really genuine...just as I thought he'd be! I like that.

Great stories! I can't wait to hear about your next adventure!

Don't worry about Shakespeare--I'm an English major, and I really get into his plays because I picture RDA as the main characters often--imagine him as Hamlet...ooo...lots of sexy angst!

I'm not mad at you for skipping out on a drink with him, and I'm sure he understood that you had to get home safely, because he's a caring guy!

Awesome!
                      What would Jack do?

Comment

OneillTwo"LL"s, one more thing I just thought about...

It must've been nice to see those beautiful, hypnotic dark eyes in person! Every time I look at a close-up picture of him with those eyes--whew! I feel like fainting! Those eyes seem to draw you towards them, yet at the same time, they're a little intimidating! Wow!
                        What would Jack do?

Comment

How about a see-through Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            Congrats on 1,200 posts!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...reAQOcap67.jpg
                            Ruffle me...you know you want to.
                            thanks!!!!

oh my you had to say it didn't you Jack? *RUFFLE RUFFLE* heehee!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              AHHHHHHHH! *runs and hides behind Jack*

JJJC: FCOL I think we need to set up a warning system for JJ so she doesn't freak out everytime she sees the crazy man.
                              JJMC: Good idea, that way she can get better used to Ray
                              JJJC: Like that'll ever happen lol

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Nudge

Comment

Working...
                                X