RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Well MY GOD you actually have a pic I haven't seen! BRAVO!
    wow...really?

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

I'm first to give the man a kiss... who's next?

Comment

*LoL*

meee! ! !

*pucker up!*

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan

I'm first to give the man a kiss... who's next?
          Perfect for the gutter. Where on earth or off-world did this one come from...I mean I know the show but when did he pucker up for us????
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
            lol! oh yeah, i think everyone here likes sticky up hair. *looks around* ok, who here LUVS sticky up hair on Jack??? *raises hand*

here's a pic of MY clone...
            (ok, so his hair isn't really that stuck up, it's more of a 'hands' picture for all of us 'hand fans') *drool*
            Love those hands plus that sticky up hair ...heck love all of his body parts!

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Goodnight, everyone...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Thanks Rural. Nice ...packaging

This picture you posted without a caption is what Jack thinks of your comment above Kliggins!!!
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Night bbfan...thanks for thunking so nicely once again. You are a true blue gutter gal and I, for one, appreciate it!!!! Yes, I'm kissing up...I'm getting that greedy feeling again (STILL!!!).
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    LOL. Damn fine imagery there. How about this?

Can we all say Alpha Male?
                    OH MY! Thunk-a-licious!!! We better say General Alpha Male just in case Rural!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

beep...........beep..........beep.......beep...beep..beep.beep beepbeepbeepbeepbeep. ahh...theres crit....uh...i mean RDA!! and look how beautiful he looks, as always! jeeze rural......you are gonna give us all heart attacks from all those wonderful pics!! Keep em coming girl!

alpha male huh? lol...... i have this pic in my head of him peeing all around the gateroom now!! he he he.... and sams office. AHHHH! me and my sick mind!
                      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Ummmm... don't ask why he's on the floor ... please?!

Wow...
                        My brain is failing me. What is this pic from?

Thanks
                        Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Oh!! Jack was waaaaay down!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...-exodus-11.jpg

Wow! Sticky-up hair! I've just thunked at my own pic!
                          LOL!!! Here's another one that you didn't have to post to thunk at.

Shelly
                          Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61

Thanks
                            Shelly
                            isn't that from the one with Seth?

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61

Thanks
                              Shelly
                              i believe that could be the ep in which they defeat seth and are are under the influence of that nishta stuff. cant quite remember the name right now.
                              Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                              -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Alright bbFan! Great caps! I can't wait to see Season 3 and 4!

Sg1Poz

Comment

Working...
                                X