No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember if I put this one up recently....

Does it matter? He makes me *sigh*....
    (not to mention mutter things like Kissy Huggy Snuggle Buggy... Thanks, Critter!)

From FOOTHOLD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
      Big, bad mod?!!! ... Where? Where?!... Oh!... Feli?... Oh... yeah, right... I mean... You're kidding, right?
      Are you implying that you're not quivering in fear every time my name appears on a post? Are you, huh???

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
        Are you implying that you're not quivering in fear every time my name appears on a post? Are you, huh???
        *checks her rulebook*

it doens't say i'm supposed to!!

so umm.... NO!

Last edited by brightbeak; 03 November 2004, 01:10 PM. Reason: cleaning up tags
        Bright Beak
        at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Thanks to all for your kind words re my pix. It's nice to know that ones work is appreciated.

Always appreciated my dear.

Shelly - POST MORE pix...drunken Jack or not (gals, visit Shelly's web site! www.jackslittleplace.com)
          Your wish is my command.

Shelly
          Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Thoughtful Jack... and fingerless gloves

Mmmmmmmmm Fingerless gloves Mmmmmmmmmmm

Jack's happy to see those again as well.

Shelly
            Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

all i have to say to that is......wowzers!!!! i love that quirky smirk he has!!! i refuse to thunk tho!*blinks*...........*smiles*................*get dreamy look in eyes*.............................*drools*...................*starts to slip*...........................THUNK.......................................owie ..............damn him!! You must go around smirking and showing your hands and looking all hot and hurting thousands of women with the powers your hotness!! You're....you're......i wuv you!!

Why, why, why, why, oh why have i stayed gone so long! WHAT WAS I THINKING!!

Thanks for the pic mala!! Im all smiles now
              Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
              -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

(not to mention mutter things like Kissy Huggy Snuggle Buggy... Thanks, Critter!)

From FOOTHOLD

Foothold! One of my guilty pleasures. I love that episode. Jack is drool-worthy as usual. But Carter looks almost the best she ever has, and even Daniel isn't bad in this one. Lots of thunking all around in that episode.

Plus..... it has Wet!Jack.
                Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Did someone mention fingers?

sigpic

Comment

And fingerless gloves?....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                      Foothold! One of my guilty pleasures. I love that episode. Jack is drool-worthy as usual. But Carter looks almost the best she ever has, and even Daniel isn't bad in this one. Lots of thunking all around in that episode.

Plus..... it has Wet!Jack.
                      Hi Susan! Everyone looked good in the episode! I loved Carter in this one too - especially that leather jacket. But those Alien Headbands! and those ceiling podthingys... Those make me laugh every time I see them.

But WET!Jack?? I don't remember the wet part (I just capped this - but only went halfway) does that part come at the end?
                      sigpic

Comment

Another one from FOOTHOLD...

Ok, they're not supposed to be the REAL guys, but don't these two look good??

sigpic

Comment

Hi Susan! Everyone looked good in the episode! I loved Carter in this one too - especially that leather jacket. But those Alien Headbands! and those ceiling podthingys... Those make me laugh every time I see them.

Okay, but nobody's going to look good with those things on their head.

But WET!Jack?? I don't remember the wet part (I just capped this - but only went halfway) does that part come at the end?
                          In the beginning, he was a little drippy from the rain. More damp than wet, I suppose.
                          Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                            Okay, but nobody's going to look good with those things on their head.

In the beginning, he was a little drippy from the rain. More damp than wet, I suppose.
                            Oh yeah... senior moment...

I skipped the beginning because it was so dark... I guess I should go back and look at it again.

I think that MeiMei capped this recently??
                            sigpic

Comment

From FOOTHOLD

Kissy Huggy Snuggle Bunny?????
                              Love it.

Kissy Huggy Snuggle Bunny, Kissy Huggy Snuggle Bunny, Kissy Huggy Snuggle Bunny
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Another one from FOOTHOLD...

Ok, they're not supposed to be the REAL guys, but don't these two look good??

*chokes on her hot chocolate* There should be a warning when these two are in the same picture together. Mmmmmmm *drifts off into dreamy gutter land....* Mmmmmmmm Thank you SO much Mala!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X