RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberMoon
    tsaxlady....lurvely caps...the last one, the look reminds me of Jack O'Neill.
    Those pics make me want to pull out my tape of PC this weekend...

Stupid paper due...grr...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes
      OMG!!! Look how he cuffs up his sleeves!!! The Man has style!!!
      sigpic

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
          Okay Here is the Link that Ambermoon is trying to post, and it won't work for her

ME trying now!! Disk Replacement Link

Okay LET's see!!
          WooHoo!!! I'm gonna mail my out this week!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey C7 if you're out there, I'm finally opening my Season 8 boxset. Switch42 posted the info on how to replace your Disk 5 which has the shorter version of Threads... http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=150

And you can find more info here: "Threads cut version on Box Set" thread but go to the last page to find out what you need to do. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18443

Congrats Amber!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey C7 if you're out there, I'm finally opening my Season 8 boxset. Switch42 posted the info on how to replace your Disk 5 which has the shorter version of Threads... http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=150

And you can find more info here: "Threads cut version on Box Set" thread but go to the last page to find out what you need to do. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18443

Hey Amber!!! I've just had a really bad week and haven't felt like posting much.

CONGRATS ON FINALLY OPENING UP THE BOX SET!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                Hey Amber!!! I've just had a really bad week and haven't felt like posting much.

CONGRATS ON FINALLY OPENING UP THE BOX SET!!
                (((((C7))))) Sorry to hear you had a really bad week ....I hope it gets better soonest!

Here's a repeat of RDA but who cares..............he's HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

MMJC: I may need to find some place to hide. She's wandering around giggling into her coffee. Keeps mumbling things like, "Vacation starts tomorrow" and "Whole week off". A whole week? Twenty four hours a day of Mei Mei? No break while she spends 16 hours at work? Yeah, may need to find a place to hide!
                  MeiMei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like you are going to have a hell of week off! Enjoy!!!

I can't believe it's been like a month since I've been able to drop by and thunk...RL has consumed every moment of my time! YUCK...all work....Hubs and I have been in Buffalo, NY for 5 weeks and there has just been the first snow - which to some would be really cool, and it kinda was, but we are from AZ and don't do cold well! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

In any case.....Love the pics....finally had a few minutes to come and view!

S

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Congrats Amber!
                    *Bows* why thank you Kliggs! But now I have to wait 6-8 weeks for the replacement DVD to come in. At least TPTB are replacing the dang thing... Wait, that means an extra 30 minutes of RDA! Woo-hoo!

Comment

I was going to post a piccy, but after looking at all the pictures of RDA my brain has turned to mush!!!!!!

I would like to Thank ANAKIN for the link of all the downloads. OH BOY!!!!! my favourite one is the threads bloopers. can`t wait to get the boxset when it comes out here in February.
                      Attached Files

Comment

*Bows* why thank you Kliggs! But now I have to wait 6-8 weeks for the replacement DVD to come in. At least TPTB are replacing the dang thing... Wait, that means an extra 30 minutes of RDA! Woo-hoo!
                        http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6718/emancipation0516yf.jpg
                        I never lost hope Amber, I knew you would open it.

Wait, I think Jack wants to say something
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...kingJack02.jpg

MMJC: I may need to find some place to hide. She's wandering around giggling into her coffee. Keeps mumbling things like, "Vacation starts tomorrow" and "Whole week off". A whole week? Twenty four hours a day of Mei Mei? No break while she spends 16 hours at work? Yeah, may need to find a place to hide!
                          Poor MMJC; I can see you are not feeling well.

If you need a place to hang out for the week, my door is open.
                          sigpic

Comment

I still need to buy season 8! So, I wonder since they are replacing the discs now. If I bought it, would it include the longer version....

(((C7))) I hope things get better.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                              I still need to buy season 8! So, I wonder since they are replacing the discs now. If I bought it, would it include the longer version....

(((C7))) I hope things get better.

I'd buy it now, Ivy. The replacement disk information runs through the end of the year. You had to have purchased it between 10/4 & 12/31. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with the shortened version.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                                Those pics make me want to pull out my tape of PC this weekend...

Stupid paper due...grr...
                                ((ChevronSeven))

Bad paper!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X