RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blech it's Monday!!

Only here for a sec as I have to run out and do stuff but one thunk is better than no thunk at all, right?

Later GGs

*squee* moody Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      blueiris, I'm not a big fan of these nerdy glasses, but I do like this pic. Of course, I'm just posting this to see your Lusty Wench meter go to warp drive...

I found it interesting that they didn't use shooting glasses until after RDA had his eyes Lasiked. Smart move, for everyone.

OK - bad example, good pic.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

A manip I made from a promo pic and a gate pic... I like his little smile and oh! check out his nice hands and fingers! (Jynjyr )

Nice hands, nice fingers, nice strap on the holster. *wishing she was that strap*
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Nell!

Oh yes! Arms and side arms!

Nice curve to that back pocket, too. I guess you all know where MY mind is this morning. *paddles happily off*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
            But that's what I am saying. It's not RDA's fault that we didn't get the closure and he shouldn't be made to feel that we expect anything out of him. It's TPTB that messed it up and I think if we're going to write we should write them and tell them how unhappy we are with how they mucked up the time he did give us this season. I think if we start writing letters saying how we all want him back and whatever it's going to come across wrong just like the whole Daniel thing did. Even if we mean well it just might not come across that way. That's all I'm saying, that the letters should be pointed at TPTB and not say we expect anything out of RDA. We already got 2 extra seasons and a couple of shows this season. The fact that they were mucked up was not RDA's fault and that's what makes me most angry and sad. The PTB are stringing the fans along hoping they'll get closure when they have no intention of giving it to us.
            Can't send some greenie, Shelly, but I agree wholeheartedly to everything you said on this subject. (((hugs)))
            Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
            ............oo0oo............

Comment

I have to agree here. As much as I love THE MAN, all I would say is Thank You for 8 years of Jack O'Neill. I miss Jack and I definitely think that the show is worse off without his character, but I respect RDA's decision to leave. I wouldn't ask him to come back for closure. The failure to explain his departure well, or at all, is the fault of TPTB. RDA agreed to be in a few scenes in Season 9 to help them out and look what they did with that opportunity. If he returns I'd be thrilled - if they actually have him do something of substance. Otherwise, I'll just wish him all the best for the future.

Ditto, Mala... I am really mad at TPTB.
              There were some noises from a convention at the beginning of s9, about some of them complaining about RDA's lack of professionalism regarding both scenes in 901 & 903, but FCOL, what did they do in return?!
              Is what they did with the character professional? Is what they're doing with the fans a professional way of dealing with a character's departure? Do his fans need to send aggressive and pi$$ed off letters to TPTB to get a semblance of closure?
              Some lunatic fans -I shall not name- got their demands met, is this the only way to get what we want?

I absolutely respect RDA's reasons for leaving, and I'm entirely grateful that he stayed on two more years, it's TPTB who make me mad. [/rant]

PS: sorry for the crankiness... wrong time I guess

Comment

bump...

and because I missed MacGyver's Anniversary last week...

*KZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!*

Sorry... I've electrocuted myself trying to kiss those oh-so kissable lips and mouth connecting with LCD screen is not a good combination...

Comment

Ohhh, the Man is slipping ...

>>>nudge

Comment

>>>nudge

Comment

... and nudge again

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Congrats on 1300 posts, blue iris!

Comment

It's Jaaaaaaaaaack!!

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I have to agree here. As much as I love THE MAN, all I would say is Thank You for 8 years of Jack O'Neill. I miss Jack and I definitely think that the show is worse off without his character, but I respect RDA's decision to leave. I wouldn't ask him to come back for closure. The failure to explain his departure well, or at all, is the fault of TPTB. RDA agreed to be in a few scenes in Season 9 to help them out and look what they did with that opportunity. If he returns I'd be thrilled - if they actually have him do something of substance. Otherwise, I'll just wish him all the best for the future.
                              Even though Jack didn't do much in the scenes in S9, it's great to see him whether or not he's part of the plot, even if it's just for 2 minutes. He always makes my day everytime he appears

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                Thanks AQO! And congratulations on 2300!

I'm only trailing you by 1000!!
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X