RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    *snickers* I'm sure you don't want anyone else to find him first! *goes off looking for Jack*
    Luckily for me, I planted a GPS transmitter on him and I have the only tracking device Devious, moi?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
      I'll leave this vision of my dreams to your own imaginations .... I know they won't have any trouble with it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...son/63new9.jpg
      Jack on his knees with his hands tied...oh my it staggers the imagination....*thinks* Well we could...and then....FCOL

PG FORUM!!!!!!

Comment

Luckily for me, I planted a GPS transmitter on him and I have the only tracking device Devious, moi?
        *wails* technology is so not my friend. Oh look is that Jack over there? *swipes GPS tracking device and runs in the other direction*

Comment

Jack on his knees with his hands tied...oh my it staggers the imagination....*thinks* Well we could...and then....FCOL

PG FORUM!!!!!!
          I'm so glad to see our minds are wallowing side by side in the deepest end of the Gutter Rural

Comment

*wails* technology is so not my friend. Oh look is that Jack over there? *swipes GPS tracking device and runs in the other direction*
            *watches Rural run off with GPS tracker before switching on jamming device* Now how was it Teal'c showed me to track your enemy, did I say enemy? I meant target

Comment

I'm so glad to see our minds are wallowing side by side in the deepest end of the Gutter Rural
              Hands tied....a beseeching look on his gorgeous face, dark eyes looking confused....silent plea to....

You were saying something Jacksbabe?

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
                Jynjyr, trying to learn my way around in here ... your pic in your sig ... GWGG? does that stand for Gate Word Gutter Gals?
                Yeppers! Proud Member - Gate World Gutter Gals
                (don't know if that's Official or not, but it fit real nice around a pic.)
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Hands tied....a beseeching look on his gorgeous face, dark eyes looking confused....silent plea to....

You were saying something Jacksbabe?
                  mmm *wakes up from temporary daydream .... yes erm ... something about such a strong, fine specimen of a man, brought to his knees, defenseless against us, those puppy dog eyes looking up, pleading .....* HOLY THUNK CUSHIONS ALERT!!!!

Comment

*watches Rural run off with GPS tracker before switching on jamming device* Now how was it Teal'c showed me to track your enemy, did I say enemy? I meant target
                    Too late Is this who you were looking for?

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/i...Promo20REV.jpg

Comment

mmm *wakes up from temporary daydream .... yes erm ... something about such a strong, fine specimen of a man, brought to his knees, defenseless against us, those puppy dog eyes looking up, pleading .....* HOLY THUNK CUSHIONS ALERT!!!!
                      Now cut that out! I think I may hurt myself! *looks at last link I posted* Okay never mind... continue on...*slides on to floor*

Comment

Too late Is this who you were looking for?

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/i...Promo20REV.jpg
                        Well dressed like that in the middle of a jungle, no wonder you found him!!!

Comment

Well dressed like that in the middle of a jungle, no wonder you found him!!!
                          How else would I have found him? I told you technology was not my friend! I'm a good little gutter gal though, I share!

Comment

PG FORUM!!!!!!

sd;fdbi,..........dofsainewn;......*sigh* fsd;gsdhk...... OK, co-ordination is slowly returning to fingers... I dunno about you, but Jack would definitely require free hands in MY daydream
                            I love it when you post Rural!! I just get lost in your sig post....

Comment

Okay courtesy of Mala...

*drools muchly* Ah the days of my youth... Wish he had been a part of it!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/i...romo102rev.jpg

Geez Jack what are you thinking about here. Can I help you?

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/i...mesis322-2.jpg

Is that our RDA? He plays dangerous with conviction I must say!

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/i...betray3REV.jpg

Oh I wanna be Susan Dey.....for a ...day....um...ok bad joke...but I still want to be her ...does he not look so FINE in that picture Oh My
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Kliggins! I'm still waiting for your list of entirely dodgy and embarrasing things you want me to do for you at the chicago con

If RDA shows up the list is out the window (along with inhibitions and clothing! )

Comment

Working...
                                X