No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Feli for giving us a pretty new gutter. I think its time to get it dirty.

Poor Mac, he never got the girl. I think two episodes was the most for any one woman except for Nikki Carpenter. I like the name Angus and the episodes where we found out his name are my favorite of the series. Who could beat that; bonk on the head, England in King Arthur's time, Merlin, Morgana, finding about your ancestry. Great episodes.

Mac also has something in common with Jack. Jack never gets the girl either, not even Carter. RDA seems to have that same trait in common with his characters, although by choice it seems.

Last edited by Kliggins; 06 August 2004, 09:52 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      Well I have yet to make first post, except when I started a new thread and the mods did right behind me, making mine redundant... Anyway... here are some new/old pictures of THE MAN.The fourth one had me dribbling... Gods that earlobe and that lower lip! And how about two Jacks for the price of one. I'll take the one in BDUs for a little test...er....well you know.... Love the smirky smile in the last couple.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../TinMan232.jpg
      His earlobe; is this new? I don't recall you talking about his earlobe.

sigpic

Comment

I have to post my favorite, bear with me, I am in a rut

Last edited by Kliggins; 06 August 2004, 10:11 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Jack is wondering where all his gutter gals are. Please remember to rate our thread. Thanks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
            *takes deep breath...* Okay I think i'm finally ready to go head first into the gutter. And I have this spiffy new sig pic!
            So here goes...
            HI GUTTER GALS!!!!!
            WOO HOO - SHE TAKES THE PLUNGE - GREAT TO OFFICIALLY HAVE YOU HERE NIKKIROSE

I know you have been lurking so you know where to get all your supplies. I am sure they will be here in the morning. Jump right in and have a good time.

Very cool sig pic

Last edited by Kliggins; 06 August 2004, 10:45 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ewokmonster
              Here's a little something I picked up at Gatecon. Too bad it's not life size.

http://www.ewokmonster.com/rickspics.htm
              Lifesize? THUNK.

Now if he could just get a pair of jeans that fits. Thanks Susan, what a great picture.
              sigpic

Comment

First of all... Thread #VI... WHOHOOO!!!

Secondly... KLIGGINS... (thread #V)
                Moi, try to hurt poor Anakin. I would never do that. I was just giving her what she likes.

I am a firm believer that everyone should get their favorite part of Jack displayed as long as they take the proper precautions while thunking. So please take the proper precautions

Of course, you wouldn't want to hurt me, Kliggins, we're all friendly people here in the gutter!... It was me who was being careless... One would think I'd have learnt my lesson after so much time spent lurking/posting in the gutter, but noooooooo... I just have to come to the gutter unprotected and of course... there ARE consequences...
                Last edited by Anakin; 07 August 2004, 12:01 AM.
                Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  So he got the girls, but for how long? Did they all become nuns?
                  Well you know, come to think of it, after *such* an experience, and knowing TPTB would not let Mac get a steady girlfriend, said temporary girlfriend would want to become a nun to never spoil her body again with the touch of another man?... Just guessing...
                  Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                  ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                    First of all... Thread #VI... WHOHOOO!!!

Secondly... KLIGGINS... (thread #V)
                    Of course, you wouldn't want to hurt me, Kliggins, we're all friendly people here in the gutter!... It was me who was being careless... One would think I'd have learnt my lesson after so much time spent lurking/posting in the gutter, but noooooooo... I just have to come to the gutter unprotected and of course... there ARE consequences...
                    I know how that is. I don't even want to remember how many times I thunked in the gutter before some of the protective equipment was devised. I still don't think my desk is ever going to recover, but at least I was having a good time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                      *slides on to floor* Damn I knew I forgot something. *feels around blindly for THUNK belt while riveted to pic of Jack in his helmet* Oh man.... hurt me like you hurt Anakin, please more....*bats eyelashes* please. *disolves in goo* Where did i put that bucket?
                      Okay, I aim to please. Chocolate sauce Rural?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        WOO HOO - SHE TAKES THE PLUNGE - GREAT TO OFFICIALLY HAVE YOU HERE NIKKIROSE

I know you have been lurking so you know where to get all your supplies. I am sure they will be here in the morning. Jump right in and have a good time.

Very cool sig pic

YAY!!! Someone saw my post! I was afraid I got lost in the move to the new thread! Thank you, Tame made it for me (shes a genius )!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

YAY!!! Someone saw my post! I was afraid I got lost in the move to the new thread! Thank you, Tame made it for me (shes a genius )!!
                          Nope, didn't get lost in the thread. I thought we might have scared you away. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get answered over here, just depends on how busy the gutter gals are with Jack.

You are up early/late. It is so stupid as I always sound surprised, even knowing I would be up at this hour even if I was not at work.

The gals drop in a little later on Saturday mornings; must tire themselves out with Jack on Friday nights.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope, didn't get lost in the thread. I thought we might have scared you away. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get answered over here, just depends on how busy the gutter gals are with Jack.

You are up early/late. It is so stupid as I always sound surprised, even knowing I would be up at this hour even if I was not at work.

The gals drop in a little later on Saturday mornings; must tire themselves out with Jack on Friday nights.
                            Ohhh I see now I get why it was all quiet before... Yes I'm up early I work at 3:30am or 4am it depends on the day. LOL well lets hope they arent too busy to get online later today!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Ohhh I see now I get why it was all quiet before... Yes I'm up early I work at 3:30am or 4am it depends on the day. LOL well lets hope they arent too busy to get online later today!!
                              Yeeeesh. I thought my schedule was crazy. Can you tell, not a morning person.

I would really like to trade places with Whiskey .........PG Forum

sigpic

Comment

Yeeeesh. I thought my schedule was crazy. Can you tell, not a morning person.

I would really like to trade places with Whiskey .........PG Forum

HAHAHA ew! Doggy slobber! Well I gotta be going to get ready, thanks for keeping me company at this hour! And thanks for the RDA pics!!!!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Working...
                                X