• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Happy sigh*

*sorry there's no neck MM*
    sigpic

Comment

One of my fav neck piccies... Rough beard, open necked shirt, mussed up hair... Too bad it's not because of what I'm thinking...

Comment

Step back from the hair!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Verona
          No sorry I got me some sicissors and I got the urge to use em.
          Jack R: No way, uh-uh. I've already fought off Jynjyr.
          She bites, darn it. You guys didn't tell me she's got FANGS.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

RURAL!! Again you post a pic I don't have.. Keep them comming!!
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

[QUOTE=meimei][center]One of my fav neck piccies... Rough beard, open necked shirt, mussed up hair... Too bad it's not because of what I'm thinking...

How do you know for sure, it might be because of what you think (if your thinking what I think your thinking he could be thinking it as well)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                Hmmm... Put your reading glasses on, dear. The quote was "as pure as driven on snow". Oh, wait, then you admit that Jack knows you aren't pure and innocent!! Woo hoo!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/RDABTG33.jpg
                Jack: Okay, just a minute... Someone's putting words in my mouth and I'm not sure whose putting the correct ones there. You are saying that Kliggins recognizes that I don't buy the whole "pure" thing? Oh, well... It was tough keeping a straight face whenever I said it anyway!
                Jack knows that I am innocent and pure as the driven snow! He does, he does.

That Meimei, always putting the wrong words into my mouth.
                sigpic

Comment

[center]One of my fav neck piccies... Rough beard, open necked shirt, mussed up hair... Too bad it's not because of what I'm thinking...
                  How do you know for sure, it might be because of what you think (if your thinking what I think your thinking he could be thinking it as well)
                  Well I'm thinking that you're thinking the same as Meimei's thinking...and probably all the GG's are thinking the very same thing! Ya think!
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Verona]
                    [center]One of my fav neck piccies... Rough beard, open necked shirt, mussed up hair... Too bad it's not because of what I'm thinking...

Well, if it was what I was thinking then I think I would remember it because I was thinking that I would enjoy causing him to look mussed!! LOL!

Comment

Jynjyr biting him is the last thing on my mind. Trust me on this Ipromise I will be gentle

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                        Jack R: No way, uh-uh. I've already fought off Jynjyr.
                        She bites, darn it. You guys didn't tell me she's got FANGS.

I thought that was Meimei with the fangs?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Jack knows that I am innocent and pure as the driven snow! He does, he does.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...jj/s7orph2.jpg

That Meimei, always putting the wrong words into my mouth.
                          Stomp your foot all you want! The gig is up! Oooh, I have to go tell the Daniel hussies that you've finally let the cat out of the bag! They all know the truth but now we have evidence of your guile and deceit....

Even Jack appears shocked and hurt over this!

He's too upset to speak now...

Comment

Sorry, forgot in the discussion with Meimei.

Congrats Lonely Star!
                            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=meimei]
                              Well, if it was what I was thinking then I think I would remember it because I was thinking that I would enjoy causing him to look mussed!! LOL!
                              *Jynjyr glances around with a wicked grin and strange gleam in her eye*

JJC: Whoa! What she's thinking . . . . .

JMC: Yeah. It's great.

JJC: Oh, yeah!

You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                I thought that was Meimei with the fangs?

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...rdam/mpp14.jpg
                                Why would you think that I am the only neck obsessed, er, the only person on this thread that admires RDA's neck! It's such a luscious neck, how can one help but sprout fangs at the sight of it!

Ignore the "shaving" accident...

Comment

Working...
                                X