RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    btw...I will be adding that to my *private* collection...who should I be thanking (or asking or begging for more)
    Actually, I can't remember where I got it. I wander around the internet and end up in some of the European SG sites (quite by accident!), and I just grab my Jack where I can!.........NO!!!!! I didn't mean it like that!!!!! I try to remember who's pic I have, but in my Jack-induced stupor I tend to forget!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Oops!! I think Jack's the one in need of some TLC! (I know where your eyes are looking!! )

At his bloodied knee? Really, I am.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
        Oh well, that too...I mean, really, what else would we be looking at?
        His boots?
        sigpic

Comment

is his knee bloody or just dirty?

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
          Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

courtest of dipsofjazz

Now the military is very fond of it *Cadence* (that is the singing that they do when they run) and one of the ALL time faves of Hubs was *This is my Weapon, this is my gun...THIS is for fighting, THIS is for fun* now you can decided which is which
            OMG, I can "hear" the Gutter Chorus singing "Here's his Weapon, here's his gun. One's for fighting, one's for fun." followed by maniacal laughter.
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
              is his knee bloody or just dirty?
              Knee???? What knee???? You mean there's a knee in that pic too!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

LoL

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

bet ya didn't notice his glasses are about to broken too!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                    bet ya didn't notice his glasses are about to broken too!
                    What is really sad is I had to go back and look to see if he had glasses on... ::Hangs head in shame:: yes I freely admit I never made it to his face .. I was looking at his Bloody Knee too hehehehehe

gonna be walking around the rest of the day with that little song in my head..
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                      Hi Jacksbabe and Anakin!! Thank you for welcoming me!! The eyes are what I tend to go for, but I'll take the whole package any day.....
                      Well in that case .... a little something for you:

Comment

And ....

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                          At his gun? (I'm really trying to appear innocent here.)
                          Same thought went through my mind ..... yeah, right

Comment

What is really sad is I had to go back and look to see if he had glasses on... ::Hangs head in shame:: yes I freely admit I never made it to his face .. I was looking at his Bloody Knee too hehehehehe

gonna be walking around the rest of the day with that little song in my head..
                            LMAO! I was just thinking this exact same thing... he was wearing glasses??

Comment

Well, my job here is done! Gotta leave for a gig, but I shall return.Bye.*waves*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Well, my job here is done! Gotta leave for a gig, but I shall return.Bye.*waves*
                                Byyeee!!! Have fun, and to keep a nice big grin on your face while playing just take some mental Jack pics with you

Comment

Working...
                                X