Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katkin
    HELL’S TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is one thing I categorically will not stand for it’s being a) on page 2 and b) being lower than the Ben Browder thunk thread. Nothing personal to BB you understand, so please any BB fans out there don’t flame me – it’s just on the principle that I see slipping below BB as a metaphor for him replacing THE MAN on the show.
    You know, I can't even go in the BB thunk thread. It feels traitor-ish some how. Nothing against those that thunk him too, I just can't. Not yet. It's too soon. THE MAN just left, for crying out loud!
    *Is there a Moping and Pining for RDA Thread?
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      I agree about how right it would be. I can't imagine the last episode of STargate without Jack O'Neill.
      Of course I can't imagine not seeing this gorgeous face on a regular basis anymore either.

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/bts/BTS_rdasmilebig.jpg

OH MY!! What A pick me Up!!! That MAN and his smiles

Ouch, ouch... fingers hurt, turning that pic into a URL.. ouch ouch
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

ummm... bye for now... getting my computer fixed... it's sick. Keep thunking with out me! Just got to remember what page this is on!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          I posted this yesterday as an attachment. Just thought I would toss it back up as a full image. I had fun making it.
          To quote our too-yummy-for-words General...

NIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCE!

Comment

EYES!!
            Oi!!! what you doing to me??? WOW!! ****ThUnK**** ouch!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi hussies, I just wanted to thank everybody for all the wonderful pics posted. I'm now in a thunk-induced stupor!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan

OI!!! What you guys Trying to do... (staying on floor, hurts too much to sit on chair while scrolling down)
                Okay Lorie, between that post of the EYES and your SIG picture, that is a Double.. the you keep scrolling down, and Jynjyr does the same thing, more EYES and Kliggins Sig pic..

Breathe In, Breathe Out, Breathe In, Breath Out.. oh FCOL.. forget it..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                  I just had this absolutely uncontrollable, overwhelming urge for something a little different. My 'Hair Fetish' taking over?
                  Jack Rourke - In the Eyes of a Stranger

Don't worry, guys. *looks at her worried JackClone and MacClone* I'm not going to give you two up. You're WAAAYYYY too much fun.

OI!!! I'll Take Care of Jack Rourke!!!

ME Me ME me ME!!! Oh JacK!!!

slowly slithers into a puddle of goo again!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                    Thank you. That's the first one of those that I've put together that actually mesmerized me into staring at the screen before I could finish it.
                    The movie is available on DVD. I went diving into the Bargain Bin at Best Buy to find mine but, it can be ordered on-line.

Hey! ON2LL! Did you get your copy yet? Jack R is checking in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...stranger90.jpg

NO!!! Still Waiting

I have it on VHS, but is just not the Same!! (taped off TV, after the Aresino Hall interview, around his 42nd birthday, a few days before I met him, but no beard when I met him)
                    sigpic

Comment

Jack was holding his own at the top of page 2. But I really prefer to see him on page 1.
                      sigpic
                      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Found Jack halfway down the page below MS and Ba'al. Can't have have that. He's not liking that at all.

Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                          Found Jack halfway down the page below MS and Ba'al. Can't have have that. He's not liking that at all.
                          Will all those post-it notes at the top of page 1, its hard to be anywhere above half way up. Poor Jack. He deserves a post-it after all the times he's saved the world!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                            Oooo the wet one. Thud!!! Thanks for sharing lorie! Some Jack for you!

Shelly

Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jacksrubberduck
                              Oooo boy! ::fans self::

I come back after a veeeeeeeeery long absence (I'm blaming Real Life) and I'm greeted by *those* eyes!

Oh it's good to be back!

And to prove I hadn't neglected Jack in my absence I give you two walls (one of which actually has *those* eyes featured ) :
                              Paradise Lost Jack
                              Just so Jack....
                              Welcome back Jacksrubberduck! Lovely walls too! Some Jack for you also! More eyes.

Shelly
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

RDAfan61 post # 15925
                                What does RDA have in his hands? Nice pic by the way. thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                                X