The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Beautiful song! I love Josh Groban. Wonderful vid!
    I'm getting a "thing" novel published. Not J/D, of course, but it's a "thing" type relationship! *cackle* More information is linked from my blog.

Comment

I'm getting a "thing" novel published. Not J/D, of course, but it's a "thing" type relationship! *cackle* More information is linked from my blog.
      And we are so very proud of you!!!!!!
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations!!!! That's great, Meimei!
        Wall with the almost canon kiss!! For Meimei and those whose vids I've squeee'd over...

clicky

Enjoy...be good <g> KJ XXX..........going back to delve into my world of home reno's and accompanying crap *sigh*..

Comment

Thanks, all!

And Urgo is one of my all time favorite episodes. Dom Deluise is such a nut and Jack and Daniel looked so yummy in it!

Comment

wonderful news Meimei!!

Comment

Just found a lovely Jack/Daniel friendship vid located here: http://puddlejumper.co.uk/~abydosobsessions/. It's the one by Garth Brooks "A friend to me". So sweet and lovely, it brought tears to my eye. Also some other lovely vids here as well, a very talented artist!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Thanks for the link Erin.....

Don't you just love Tuesdays now?.....

New Dr J's Diary Post

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

yes. Tuesdays are now even better than mondays...with the new excerpts coming in all the time. thanks for that link Deeds.

**runs off to read more smutty fun filled THING goodness**

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

New Dr J's Diary Post

Deeds xx
                    awsome !!! I really should finish the first one .. read a part and loved it !

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

New Dr J's Diary Post

Deeds xx
                      I was at work on Tuesday when the thought occured to me that it was update day. I had to laugh at that. Good thing I was alone at that moment, kind of hard to explain to co-workers about THING. But as luck would have it I had to wait until today (thursday) to check it out.

sigpic
                      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I'm just loving Princess' downward slide ....and Jack's reaction to it.......

I hope the "old Daniel" comes back soon though.....not sure I'd want to live with "Dr Granola" either.....

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I love how major F****ing Davis is getting sandbagged. Her writing is superb, and I love what she is doing with Daniel's character. but there has to be more....like somekinda body swap or mind F**k.......

oops. no spoilers from me. I'll shut up now. is it Tuesday yet?????

Mr. Granola my @$$.....

Comment

I need Beta readers for:
                            http://rococo.50webs.com/SGFanfics/SG-1-405.htm

It's a "What happened after 'Divide and Conquer'" fic.

Comment

Hellew!!!!! Back for a quick J/D fix...How are you all? Me? I'm still aching from laughing soooooo hard at Anise' latest Thing offering......just brilliant!!Thanks for the link to Thing, without which I'd probably go insane! Still mid-home renos...God knows when it'll end.....
                              Miss you all here.

clicky

KJ XX

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                                I need Beta readers for:
                                http://rococo.50webs.com/SGFanfics/SG-1-405.htm

It's a "What happened after 'Divide and Conquer'" fic.
                                Wow! This is really good, FallenAngelII. I've alot of respect for people who can write fanfics...or anything..I'd love to try it but self confidence always gets the better of me!!lol I'd love to beta it for you, but don't know what a beta does!!

clicky

KJ XX

Comment

Working...
                                X