• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome roguetrooper!!!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
      Oh....I know another moment...

...in "Tangent", when the Teal'C and Jack are unconscious in the death glider and Sam, Jacob and Danny wake them up.
      The looks on Sam and Jack's faces are so cute....

SAM: Colonel O'Neill? (He looks around) (Disorientated) Carter? (Looks toward them) Carter!

SAM: (Smiling away) Yes, Sir!

JACK: (Completely out of it!) HI!

SAM: Hi, Sir. We're gonna find a way to get you back home safe and warm. What's your reserve Oxygen statis?

JACK: Uh --- I don't ---- WHAT?!?!

SAM: (Said slowly) What's your reserve Oxygen status?

JACK: (Looking @ her and blinking, still out of it!) Carter, is that you?

SAM: Sir, we're over here ready to bring you home. You're gonna have to trust me. (He look around confused) He's suffering from anoxia, oxygen deprivation. Do you trust me , Sir?

JACK: (Snaps his head to look @ her) Sure!

Okay Jack is pretty dizzy, but you can see how happy he is to see her and Sam's smile is just
      ...well, you can see the love....*sigh* LOL
      Oh and then later, when they are back on the ship and Jack says "hi" and smiles... that is such a cute look. (I know some people say he looks at Danny, but I really don't think so)

ahh i can see the light!!!!!!!!! wow i never looked at that scene that way before but now that you say it like that it fits perfectly!!!!

and a BIG hey to roguetrooper the newest member of the family !!! Pull up a chair and enjoy the ship!!!

Comment

Originally posted by roguetrooper
        the most pivotal moment i think was when they both admitted to having feelings for each other...in the episode that Martuf dies. From then on, you always (or at least more often) got moments of tension between the two and hesitations.
        WELCOME ROGUETROOPER!!!

Have fun and post alot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          I didn't know that!! A duet would be really cool - an angsty one just for us shippers! Any suggestions?

Maybe Caty could show Jack & Sam playing shippy songs for each other on a balcony somewhere on their honeymoon travels.
          AT said she would never play in public, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
            ooo sueKay that's great!!!!!!! overwhelming coolness at it's best - or maybe that's just RDA ( opps wrong thread)

any way oh lord sueKay mater of the pixel and the sigs you didn't tell us all about your shippy moments!!!
            Did you like my AFFINITY moment (with audio and pictures)? I thought that was very shipping and not one of the classics...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

[CENTRE]

[/CENTER]
              hee hee i saw this and came up with this

watch GUTTER alert!!!

Sam: wow there's so many sizes of crystal.

Jack: really?

Sam: there's these tiny one's and then there's this really big one

Jack: It's not that big

Sam: ya think?

Jack : No, I KNOW. *mubbles* and so should you.

what can a say a moment of pure madness ( i think i need coffee!)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Did you like my AFFINITY moment (with audio and pictures)? I thought that was very shipping and not one of the classics...

Uber!!! my comp is acting up so i don't really know lol

affinty was kinda of crushing though so any shippy take on it would be throughly wlecomed!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Well, I would say it is a classic...or at least an often mentioned ship moment.
                  But you are right...it's a very shippy and extremely heartbreaking scene. Especially the look on Jack's face.
                  I don't remember seeing such a sad facial expression in any other ep.
                  Thanks for the pics and the link, Über!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                    hee hee i saw this and came up with this

watch GUTTER alert!!!

Sam: wow there's so many sizes of crystal.

Jack: really?

Sam: there's these tiny one's and then there's this really big one

Jack: It's not that big

Sam: ya think?

Jack : No, I KNOW. *mubbles* and so should you.

what can a say a moment of pure madness ( i think i need coffee!)

Comment

Dear Jack...

I saw this and thought of you.
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Okay...Non classic moment

...Fallen - 'You have a penchant for pulling ideas out of your butt...head'

Jack to Sam

Mishy - M/G ship - gettin' there
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          HERE'S THE BANNER!
                          Woo! That's great!!

Comment

Dear Jack...

I saw this and thought of you.
                            hey suekay no gutter warning?????

i thought that was my turf lol

maybe we've changed now that we're another year older and another year wiser lol

Well, I would say it is a classic...or at least an often mentioned ship moment.
                            But you are right...it's a very shippy and extremely heartbreaking scene. Especially the look on Jack's face.
                            I don't remember seeing such a sad facial expression in any other ep.
                            Thanks for the pics and the link, Über!!!
                            i think the most heart wrenching thing about it was that both of them knew exactly what the other was thingking and that niether of them wanted for it to go this far ( or futher for that matter) Sam was so expectant of him, but he really couldn't do a thing!

*tear*

aw well let's hope they get that fixed lol

mishy

Comment

Okay...Non classic moment

...Fallen - 'You have a penchant for pulling ideas out of your butt...head'

Jack to Sam

Mishy - M/G ship - gettin' there
                              non-classic yes but certainly as funny as hell !!!!!!!!! i giggle myself stupid at that particualr moment!!!

SK- don't even know if G is on the damn ship, let alone how far from harbour!!!

Comment

Right...I'm away to post my NC17 fic (betaed by BeaC, Mishy and Robin K Harper!)

Be back in a second!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X