This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe
    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
      *Bows*

*Exits room*

*Struggles to put on Jaffa Armour*

*Picks Up staff weapon *

*grins*

*gets into death glider*

*flys to canada*

*gets out of death glider*

*Runs screaming and shaking staff weapon into TPTB's Office Like a mad Jaffa*

*Threatens to Kill Certain Writers if a Sam/Jack Ship kiss doesnt Happen*

*TPTB get the picture*

*Jaffa returns to his god*

*Kneels*

LOL
      LMAO!!!!!! That's hilarious! Brilliant for the Friday blues

I would give you rep, but i can't, i need to spread my green lol

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Talking about creations...why don't you post the Shipper Town map for all the newbies? Please.
        Anything for you, Bev! (((Bev)))

Shipper Town Map and History:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm

(Thanks to Mala the Magnificent for the map )

And here is the link to the Shipper Store where you can get all your Shipper Stuff!

http://www.cafepress.com/shippertown

Ship Sistah, we are missing you! Hope the tour is going well!! Ship Sistah is the creator of our lovely store and apparel.

Token ~

Comment

Seeing as in my mind this is around the time Sam and Jack really started to realize there was more than a spark of interest between each other. I started thinking that maybe Jack had a bit more on his mind than just being snaked before he killed Hathor.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            hehehe! I'm a god too Nuby! We need to find some minions to kneel down before us!
            I die free!
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              One King size bed coming up.

She is already waiting on the king size bed LOL

and he is not far away either

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                LMAO!!!!!! That's hilarious! Brilliant for the Friday blues

I would give you rep, but i can't, i need to spread my green lol

--Tan
                oh no dont worry about it its good to see ya back in here I really loved ya fan fic it really cheered me up for teh rest of the day I want more fan fic from ya keep up the writing
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  Anything for you, Bev! (((Bev)))

Shipper Town Map and History:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm

(Thanks to Mala the Magnificent for the map )

And here is the link to the Shipper Store where you can get all your Shipper Stuff!

http://www.cafepress.com/shippertown

Ship Sistah, we are missing you! Hope the tour is going well!! Ship Sistah is the creator of our lovely store and apparel.
                  Awwwww no do you 'ship' to the Uk...Pardon the pun

Comment

oh thanxz for that map...

would love to stay and play longer... but now i have to be bored off my ass at wk... damn.. see ya all later ((((SHIPPER FAM))))
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      She is already waiting on the king size bed LOL

and he is not far away either

Caty
                      awww thats brill Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        Woo! Only took me an 90 mins but I finally caught back up. Can't believe you guys can right 20+ pages in about 16 hours. You really are a chatty bunch.
                        You go away for a coupla hours, it takes longer to catch up on the chat! I'm still 5 pages behind and I've been reading for nearly an hour!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          haha, reminds me of this fic:

http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...ladyinred.html

The Lady In Red.
                          Brilliant story. One of the rare NC-17's that actually have a PLOT of some sort!! a LOT of good one liners in it, I recomend to all!
                          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                            oh thanxz for that map...

would love to stay and play longer... but now i have to be bored off my ass at wk... damn.. see ya all later ((((SHIPPER FAM))))
                            ((((((((CKO)))))))))))

See ya when ya get back

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                              I believe you get a little geen dot for every 100 pts. you're given. I was so surprised and happy when I got another little green jello block of luv. You guys make me feel so special. {sniff, sniff} It just makes me wanna spread the the love around too.

(((((((((SHIPPER LOVE AND HUGS!)))))))))

I wanna spread more of the green lurve around but it won't let me! I think I've only repped once today How long / how many other people do you have to rep before you can rep someone again? (If that makes sense!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                                ooooo sounds like a grande idea which are the shippiest episodes we need some sort of list top 10 shippiest episodes
                                Well, there is the Shipper Trinity:
                                1. Divide & Conquer
                                2. Beneath the Surface
                                3. Window of Opportunity
                                After that, it's up to each Shipper's preference. On the Second Annual Ship Day, we did a poll as to the top Shippy episodes. THAT was one HECK of a FUN day!!!! 1,000 posts in 24 hours. Whew!! I can't wait until the Third Annual Ship Day!!! We will have to conduct our poll again!! I think WoO will drop off the Trinity, and be replaced with Threads, but I'm just guessing there. We still have time to decide.

Here is the link to the Second Annual Ship Day:
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...light=ship+day

Check out the poll results, and give it a read! You will see what an amazingly creative bunch of Shippers we are!!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X