This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    I got the info from the 'sam's a great character' thread. It's from Stargate Sg1 Official Magazine, and I think it's issue 3.

Sally
    Sounds OFFICIAL to me!! Season nine
    Spoiler:
    SAM & JACK ARE GETTIN' IT ON IN WASHINGTON!!!

Oh, I'm sorry... didn't mean to shout, I just... got a little enthusiastic!

On a more serious note... the more I think about it, the more I hope that Sam's being pulled out to work on the new stargate they built themselves. But whatever it is... I really don't care cos she and jack are together! <Sniggle>
    Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

<SPLASH>

Oooh... the gutters nice and warm tonight!

Down to your left a bit, sir...
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
        Sounds OFFICIAL to me!! Season nine
        Spoiler:
        SAM & JACK ARE GETTIN' IT ON IN WASHINGTON!!!

Oh, I'm sorry... didn't mean to shout, I just... got a little enthusiastic!

On a more serious note... the more I think about it, the more I hope that Sam's being pulled out to work on the new stargate they built themselves. But whatever it is... I really don't care cos she and jack are together! <Sniggle>
        Are you serious??? *Squeee* if so... Where? How? What? Can you please confirm this... i am sooo shocked... i am soo excited

Comment

It's a bit slow in here tonight....

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
          -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
            It's a bit slow in here tonight....
            I know... i was the only one on for ages... how long til Mobius???

Comment

sorry, no idea, i'm in AUS

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                sorry, no idea, i'm in AUS
                Duh! Me too... Your thing says you come from Sydney, i am about an hour north. on the central coast, do you know it???

Comment

Originally posted by Cheyenne
                  I know... i was the only one on for ages... how long til Mobius???

Uhh- don't know exactly, I think its 11 hours and 19 minutes - not too sure on the seconds!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half term hols are great - I'd normally be chasing the kids around getting them out the door to school, but today I get to lounge around with my shipper friends *sighs in contentment*.
                  sigpic

Comment

So you guys are in the Land of Oz - how wonderful to be in Jack's fave place!!!!

When do you get to see Moebuis?
                    sigpic

Comment

11 hours 13 minutes I think...

Pretty sure it airs 7am Australian ESST!

But then again...I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                        Uhh- don't know exactly, I think its 11 hours and 19 minutes - not too sure on the seconds!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half term hols are great - I'd normally be chasing the kids around getting them out the door to school, but today I get to lounge around with my shipper friends *sighs in contentment*.
                        thats cool
                        but i am the one here that has to go to school. and when mobius airs in the uk, i will be at school on the internet looking at this very thread, reading all the spoilers that you guys post... i cant wait... it is 16 days til threads so i am really excited...it will be around 7 or 8 in the morning when mobius airs over there so i am going to school early to read and read and read

Comment

At least school is good for something!!!!!!!!!

Being a newbie and useless with computers - how do you get pics on your sig?? You're obviously a newbie who knows about computers! I must be in the wrong generation!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cheyenne
                            Duh! Me too... Your thing says you come from Sydney, i am about an hour north. on the central coast, do you know it???

How central, Gosford or as far up as Newcastle? or in the vicinity lol.

Im in the hills district.

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              At least school is good for something!!!!!!!!!

Being a newbie and useless with computers - how do you get pics on your sig?? You're obviously a newbie who knows about computers! I must be in the wrong generation!
                              Don't worry... i had to ask someone else as well. all you do is copy a pic into 'paint', if you have it on your computer, then fiddle with it, add some words and/or whatever. then sign on with photobucket.com and then you can use them as your sig... i probably did a crap interpretation of how to do that but i, myself am pretty useless with computers as well...

Comment

Thanks Cheyenne - I'm off to make a sig pic!! Catch ya later camper!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X