Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sooo happy with my S/J ship lately. I watched Threads this weekend. UK people have already seen it I'm sure, but US people may not have so I won't say anything other than I can die happy!! I would have been content if they ended the whole series with that final shot...Anything extra in Moebius will just be icing on the cake for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Hey!
      bad news, I think you need to share the album, make it public or something, I can't get to the album, it just asks me for what I assume is the password for your account

I love being spoiled

oops, I forgot about that

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
      -Stargate Theme

Comment

kiwi: i got the same thing... just tried the linky... drats and i love being spoiled too.. *whine* oh please Elkeli, make it public so we can see the piccy too
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          kiwi: i got the same thing... just tried the linky... drats and i love being spoiled too.. *whine* oh please Elkeli, make it public so we can see the piccy too

done done and done, it should work now. sorry about that.

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
          -Stargate Theme

Comment

ohh i like it
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
              I need one more post to make it to 50 so I'm gonna do a little speculation for Season 9.............spec/spoiler using spoiler space
              Spoiler:
              I think in the 6th episode when Sam comes back, she should be in her lab and Daniel should walk in and the convo should go something like this.....

Daniel: Hey Sam, heard you were back. So, how are things?

Sam: Things are fine.

Daniel: And the other things?

Sam: (looks up and smiles at Daniel) Other things are fine too.

(Incoming wormhole!!)

Sam and Daniel run to the control room.

Sam: What is it, Sargeant?

Walter: Oh Welcome back, Col. Cart....O'Nei...Car....

Sam: Col. Carter will do. Best not to confuse everyone.

See, we get to squee that her and Jack are married, and Sam gets to sound like Jack!!!! Later they can release the DVD of the wedding and honeymoon he he he.

Ok that made me go SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and I don't even do that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                I would just like to say, in a calm, mature, well-rounded manner..

Spoiler:

OH YES!!! PETE GOT DUMPED!!!!!!!!!

The potatohead was kicked out on his arse, and behaved like a petulant schoolboy who knew he'd lose Sam all along. he was dumped!!! he has gone!!! yes!!!!

sorry, had to gloat a bit. oh, by the way

Spoiler:
                did anyone notices the name of teh realtor? was it Joe Mallozzi?

and about the regs

Spoiler:

jacob told sam to ignore the regs. kerry told jack to ignore the regs..i reckon the regs will be forgotten.
                Also said in the same adult, restrained manner ......
                Spoiler:
                'gater's munchin on taters here!!
                Didn't notice the realtor's name, but in "Full Alert" I saw...
                Spoiler:
                the van they were driving had "Mikita Deliveries" on the side
                Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  ohh i like it

Ta, I'm going to make it my sig later on but until the US have seen it i'll have to make one with older piccies in it. Something to do after I get back from soccer.

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    I think at one time I could handle RST offscreen but with TPTB having almost every
                    Spoiler:
                    Male guest star falling for Sam and the Sam and Pete scenes I would like to see the RST onscreen.I can understand and respect if others can handle offscreen RST.
                    I feel like I 'have' to handle it, ses. I want Sam and Jack relationship scenes together!

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                      done done and done, it should work now. sorry about that.
                      ooo, pretty! me likey muchly

I think maybe things count as spoilers until after they air in syndication here is the US (which means that it won't air for another year or more ). The news eps we get in the US are on a premium pay channel, it takes aaaages for them to air on normal TV

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

Spoiler:
                        did anyone notices the name of teh realtor? was it Joe Mallozzi?

It said
                        Spoiler:
                        Joe May as the realtor. Here's a screen cap. http://www.stargatesg1971.com/thread...image2869.html . I wish it had been Joe. :-p

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Don't suppose anyone rang the phone number they had on the realty sign?? Call me crazy but I've been curious if there was any message or anything on the other end
                          [/crazed fan persona]

Comment

Originally posted by lorelei
                            I am sooo happy with my S/J ship lately. I watched Threads this weekend. UK people have already seen it I'm sure, but US people may not have so I won't say anything other than I can die happy!! I would have been content if they ended the whole series with that final shot...Anything extra in Moebius will just be icing on the cake for me.

yeah i thought the same thing i just loved the ending of threads

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                              Spoiler:
                              If it's only alternate universe Sam/Jack, i will be pretty deeply dissapointed, i mean, they're stuck in Egypt for 2 years! Don't get me wrong, i will still be grateful of the events in Threads, but if TPTB just ignore all that......

--Tan
                              spoilers/speculation for s8's moebius

Spoiler:
                              Where did we hear this 'stuck for 2 years in ancient Egypt' thinger again? Is it a real spoiler, or someone's guesstimation?

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                spoilers/speculation for s8's moebius

Spoiler:
                                Where did we hear this 'stuck for 2 years in ancient Egypt' thinger again? Is it a real spoiler, or someone's guesstimation?

Sally
                                (Moebius)
                                Spoiler:
                                I don't know how many other places it was reported, but it was part of the spoilers from sg1archive.com. At the same time, others have said that Daniel is the only surviving member of the original SG-1 when the alternate timeline team arrives back in Egypt. I don't know that it's been definitively settled what the exact circumstances are.

Comment

Working...
                                X