This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    But if he was hoping she would say no, why did he ask ? I mean, if she had said yes, what'd he have done ? (I've always wondered why he asked anyway )
    Because he's an honorable man. He knew there was the possibility that she could be pregnant. She stated that as her intent. I'm sure there was no birth control involved so she could very well have been pregnant. Although the way that the whole ending played out, it seemed as if there was only one night. The scene with Teal'c coming through the gate seemed as if it was the day after she finally had her way with him. Jack would have settled if she had said yes because he is honorable and would feel a sense of obligation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      I don't know. I always felt that it was one those polite gestures. You invite someone hoping/knowing that they would say no.
      So maybe that's why she said no. She felt that he didn't really want for her to come.
      And do you think SG1 team went back to Edora later ? There was that diplomatic treaty to discuss (or something like that, don't remember well )
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Jack would have settled if she had said yes because he is honorable and would feel a sense of obligation.
        Not a good way to begin a relationship with someone IMHO.
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          So maybe that's why she said no. She felt that he didn't really want for her to come.
          And do you think SG1 team went back to Edora later ? There was that diplomatic treaty to discuss (or something like that, don't remember well )
          I don't think he ever went back. The only time (I think) it was mentioned again was in the ep that Jack was undercover to bust up the rogue squad.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Because he's an honorable man. He knew there was the possibility that she could be pregnant. She stated that as her intent. I'm sure there was no birth control involved so she could very well have been pregnant. Although the way that the whole ending played out, it seemed as if there was only one night. The scene with Teal'c coming through the gate seemed as if it was the day after she finally had her way with him. Jack would have settled if she had said yes because he is honorable and would feel a sense of obligation.
            My feelings is that he didn't really care enough to return.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I think Jack probably kept up communication with Laira off screen until it was apparent she wasn't pregnant. Then I think he probably slipped Walter a twenty and asked him to lock Edora out of the dialing computer!

I don't think Jack would ever walk away if he got someone pregnant - even if he didn't have feelings for the woman. I get the feeling he'd jump at any chance to be a father again.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Well, Jack does have 2 women on other planets stalwartly awaiting his return...

Can anyone remind me when Jack's b-day is? And do we know Sam's?
                (All for the next chapter... getting to know one another better! )

Comment

We don't know Sam's, so I'd use AT's. I don't know it, but check out http://www.amandatapping.com

Jack's is 20/10/52, and RDA's is 23/1/50 - he's 55 this year!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    I think I'm about the only Shipper that likes watching a hundred days.

I'm no fan of Laira, and she is a bit annoying, but I like the episode, especially when Janet figures out how Sam feels about Jack.

The only bit I hate, is at the very end, when Jack ignores Sam.
                    Oh I like A Hundred Days! It's a good episode, I just don't like Laira. IMHO, she took advantage of Jack when he seemed to be in a vunerable and fragile emotional state - she was very manipulative, and she just rubbed me up the wrong way. But it is a good shippy ep. For Sam.

Comment

I think Jack probably kept up communication with Laira off screen until it was apparent she wasn't pregnant. Then I think he probably slipped Walter a twenty and asked him to lock Edora out of the dialing computer!

I don't think Jack would ever walk away if he got someone pregnant - even if he didn't have feelings for the woman. I get the feeling he'd jump at any chance to be a father again.
                      Maybe so. I like the Walter idea, very funny.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                        Well, Jack does have 2 women on other planets stalwartly awaiting his return...

Can anyone remind me when Jack's b-day is? And do we know Sam's?
                        (All for the next chapter... getting to know one another better! )

From Entity...

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          Oh I like A Hundred Days! It's a good episode, I just don't like Laira. IMHO, she took advantage of Jack when he seemed to be in a vunerable and fragile emotional state - she was very manipulative, and she just rubbed me up the wrong way. But it is a good shippy ep. For Sam.
                          That's why I'm not keen of Laira. She just thought that Jack was there for the taking.

It is a good ep, and has a good sci fi element through it.

Here's hoping Laira got hit by a meteor fragment (evil moo that I am )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            I don't think he ever went back. The only time (I think) it was mentioned again was in the ep that Jack was undercover to bust up the rogue squad.
                            And Sam knew where he was going - that had to hurt on top of everything else.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

We don't know Sam's, so I'd use AT's. I don't know it, but check out http://www.amandatapping.com

Jack's is 20/10/52, and RDA's is 23/1/50 - he's 55 this year!
                              Thank you muchly!

Comment

From Entity...
                                Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X