Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woo hoo ive got a fourth green block thank you everyone!!!feeling the lovvvvvve

Sam and Jack forever
    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      Snipped

I agree with you on so very much.
      I hadn't realized the 'Grace' - Jack in civies. good point.
      I see Sam as some what emotionally immature. Consider how she reacts to Gen. O'Neill. Jack had a much more relaxed relationship to Hammond - visited him in his house, called him George - Carter jumps like a school girl when Jack walks into the room. She supposedly know the guy for 7-8 years. Maybe it is just bad writing.
      I just figured she was showing respect for his position.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I don't think
        Spoiler:
        That Sam has much of a dark side. Some deomns maybe that I'd like to see explored. What I think would be interesting would be this.

We know from the episode Unnatural Selection that the replicators also have all of Jack, Daniel and Teal'c's memories.

Wouldn't it be really interesting if Replicarter had all of their memories as well as Sams, and that some of that darkness within her was from Jack's memories.

Am I making any sense?
        Perfect sense and that is very possibly where it will come from.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          Ah, your theory would make sense, except Atlantis on the whole got better ratings than "big brother".
          I was having dinner with another couple last week and of all things Stargate came up. (My husband thinks my obsession is hysterical - but his boss and co workers are nuts about it, too, so there )
          Anyway the first thing the woman say "Is it the one with that handsome Richard Dean Anderson".
          My answer "Oh yeah".
          Next question "If I started watching it now would I know what the heck is going on?"
          And honestly I said "No I don't think so"

Atlantis may get more viewers cause people are getting into the myth at the beginning -so less confusing.

I did suggest Monday nights - every night of the week - weekends on Fox and even offered to lend box sets 1 thru 6. I am obsessed.
          BTW love the sig!
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            I really would like to see Sam do a little "ordering around". To show that she can make those "it's-hard-but-has-to-be-done" decisions. I always had the feeling that Jack would do what ever had to be done to save the planet and his people. I want to know (or rather see) that Sam can do the same.
            I'd like Daniel give her the hard time he gave Jack and Sam have to deal with it as military - a little strain on their friendship but I think Daniel is mature enough to handle it - not too sure about Sam
            sigpic
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal

Sam and Jack forever
              Good for you!!! My new goal will be to catch up with you, cuz following Tame is just an unattainable goal tee hee!

Comment

snipped
                Originally posted by Catysg1
                Not but RDA is mainly the focus on the show ..I think the show has passed it' s best ...I really do ..I mean they are struggling for stories (icon Affinity ..

Caty
                I didn't hate Icon - maybe I shoud watch it again.
                sigpic

Comment

Sam and Jack forever
                  you're welcome Helping out others is fun because they enjoy it
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

i absolutely love 1969!!!!!!!!!!!!! its such a cool episode although the thing about temporal paradoxes confusses the heck outta me

jacks probably just asked her if she wants to share his log ...... lol!
                    One of my absolute favorites too
                    It inspired my to write "Smoke" http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2082238/1/
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Hello Shippers!

Firstly...

CONGRATS TAME!!!!! Think Mala will make up a nice tattoo for you to put in _Anubis' head???

Secondly...

I'm going to have an extra long moaning ramble

Not Stargate related though

Today has been CRAP! (I apologise for my language)

I slept in for school, and ran out of the door, before I had to run after the school bus in front of everyone.
                      By the time I got into school, I was feeling a bit better albeit tired, bt everybody kept on coming up to me, asking me if I was okay.
                      I went to my first class, when my eyes started up again (I hate getting eye infections). We were reading an Arthur Miller play and I couldn't make out my lines. At the end of the class, I could hear ringing in my ears, and began to feel a bit dizzy. Thinking it would subside, I went to my next class.
                      Business Management was even worse. The ringing deteriorated into full blown earache, and I began to feel nautious as I could no longer balance myself. At the end of the period, I went to get Mishy and our friends, to see what they thought. I got the unanimous vote - Go home.
                      When I got home (after a rather horrible encounter with a drug dealer (the second in as many weeks )), I discovered the computer guy had been out. He'd removed the last traces of spyware that I thought I'd gotten rid of, but said my modem is on it's very last legs. As a result, I'm now reduced to an hour online a day
                      Ah well...
                      I went to bed and fell asleep, getting back up at 4pm.
                      At least I had Stargate at eight to cheer up...

Nope - It's A$$inity

I'm reallykinda cranky and sore just now, so I'm butting out of the season nine spec' just now.

Someone post a recap of a happy shippy moment to cheer me up please!

Suz (Who should spend more time looking at the glass as half full)
                      I'm sending your Jack clone home right now to cheer you up!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by samisjacksgal

jacks probably just asked her if she wants to share his log ...... lol!

Originally posted by Critter
                        Only a gutter gal would pick that up so quickly
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sending your Jack clone home right now to cheer you up!
                          than for me a Teyla and a Freya clone please
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            I was fairly shocked to see that too..... Maybe NOW the PTBs will listen to us Shippers beings as we have so MUCH TALENT AND A SYSTEM LORD AND SOME PRIMES ...me thinks they had better listen up

Blue Iris I have no clue... I can't imagine any guy would want to have *Property of RDA* stamped on his forehead ( lets NOT discuss this ) so I will have to think a while LOL
                            Perhaps a potato peeler!
                            sigpic

Comment

snipped

I didn't hate Icon - maybe I shoud watch it again.
                              I didn't really like Icon, but at least they did go thru the Stargate.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                                i was thinking of how season 9 would come along some-body (sorry i forgot) said about
                                Spoiler:

sam ascending and coming back on forth what if it ended up jack ascending!
                                that worked for daniel being in a couple of episodes and that would work for RDA.That would explain why he is away.
                                NOOOOOO we are going to have a happy ending for all sam and jack shippers,
                                i just can't wait to see their first proper kiss without any alien,Au or time loops.WOW i would have to buy so many dvds as it would wear out pretty quick with me rewinding and slow mo...

ok i need to feed myself so soo you guys later

wynterxx
                                I don't know but i would rather Sam and Jack
                                Spoiler:
                                remain corporal - I'm not crazy about the ascended. And I rather Jack, in the flesh as it were, in Sam'a bed!! Not some bright light whispy thing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X