• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galaxy
    Oh, I missed a birthday?

Well then:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM & JACK SHIPPER!!!
    don't miss SueKay her birthday It is today !!
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      from what episode is that?????
      Proving Ground
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Proving Ground
        the scene where she shot him?? great scene
        Lord Zedd

Comment

night night shippers Enjoy it while I'm asleep.
          Lord Zedd

Comment

night night shippers Enjoy it while I'm asleep.
            night ...shippy dreams
            Carolyn

Comment

Happy Birthday SueKay!!!!

Comment

Caty, just got done watching "Is There Any Justice" and loved it!

But was in it...I know it was part of your story telling but was in it!

All kidding aside, I love your shippy vids...they make my day and evening!

Keep up the fantastic work! You never disappoint us Sam & Jack Forever shippers!

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                  Caty, just got done watching "Is There Any Justice" and loved it!

But was in it...I know it was part of your story telling but was in it!

All kidding aside, I love your shippy vids...they make my day and evening!

Keep up the fantastic work! You never disappoint us Sam & Jack Forever shippers!

-- AmberMoon
                  Thank you AmberMoon

He had to be in it for that song but he was in a bad light big time ...and Jack was there for her when she was all upset ..hey ..What a a man!!!

and I love that song so much that I had to do it .

I used Orlin and Joe before ..so I thought it was 's turn ..but really with that video ..it shows Sam/ 's relationship compared to Sam/Jack's relationship.

well the first one a little crumble on the floor..it's very weak and squashy

....on the other hand ..the Sam/Jack relationship is very solid and is a delicious loaf of bread with all its savour .

Did you know Lemar?!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                    Happy Birthday SueKay!!!!
                    ALREADY!!! Happy Birthday fellow shipper gal... ((((sueKay))))
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Happy Birthday

Sam and Jack Shipper

& SueKay

Comment

don't miss SueKay her birthday It is today !!
                        *LOL* I didn't!
                        But thanks for reminding me, Anubis! That's very kind of you!

Oh and you remind me of something else....to go to bed!
                        Everytime you say, that it's time to go to bed for you, I know it's time for me, too...*LOL*

So:
                        Shippy dreams!!!!

Night Shipper Family!!!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          *LOL* I didn't!
                          But thanks for reminding me, Anubis! That's very kind of you!

Oh and you remind me of something else....to go to bed!
                          Everytime you say, that it's time to go to bed for you, I know it's time for me, too...*LOL*

So:
                          Shippy dreams!!!!

Night Shipper Family!!!

and time for me too

Shippy dreams for everybody

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Thank you AmberMoon

He had to be in it for that song but he was in a bad light big time ...and Jack was there for her when she was all upset ..hey ..What a a man!!!

and I love that song so much that I had to do it .

I used Orlin and Joe before ..so I thought it was 's turn ..but really with that video ..it shows Sam/ 's relationship compared to Sam/Jack's relationship.

well the first one a little crumble on the floor..it's very weak and squashy

....on the other hand ..the Sam/Jack relationship is very solid and is a delicious loaf of bread with all its savour .

Did you know Lemar?!!

Caty
                            Lemar...doesn't sound familiar...nice voice though. Who is he?

Yeah, the scenes you used of just remind us he's not good enough for OUR Sam and that their relationship is built on sand which can shift and disappear at anytime. Hopefully sooner for us!

I'm getting impatient for January! There better be one explosive kiss this season or I'm going to go postal!

Just finished watching "100 Days" on SciFi today and I counted at least 4 kisses between Jack and that hussy! That's just not right!

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Just buzzing in for a looksee tonight...................
                              Happy birthday to Suekay and Sam and Jack Shipper and anyone else I've missed recently!!!!!
                              Good night all.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                                Lemar...doesn't sound familiar...nice voice though. Who is he?

Yeah, the scenes you used of just remind us he's not good enough for OUR Sam and that their relationship is built on sand which can shift and disappear at anytime. Hopefully sooner for us!

I'm getting impatient for January! There better be one explosive kiss this season or I'm going to go postal!

Just finished watching "100 Days" on SciFi today and I counted at least 4 kisses between Jack and that hussy! That's just not right!

-- AmberMoon

I like hundred days ..It's shippy really although they are not together ...You just know they miss each other a lot ..

and really ...Did Jack kiss "L" 4 times?!!Oh gosh now " L "4 times ...Pete 4 times at least.

If J&L kissed 4 times in 42 minutes and S/P kissed 4 times too in let's say 42 minutes as well ..then Sam and Jack must kiss in real 8 times from now until Mobius ...

..and I'm really nice ...I allow the kisses to spread accross 10 episodes ...so it can't be fairer than that

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X