This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri

Here is a link to a pic of me and Mr Ship. We are on the right in the pic.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...i/ead698ef.jpg
    Oooh he's cute!!!!! Keep him!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      And THAT was the fastest *Ask and you shall receive* I have EVER seen
      Wasn't it just!

Way hey! 6 blocks of green!
      Tame is the reputation queen!

Comment

Tame, are you being whisked off to write shippy episodes for us yet??
        Tame??

Comment

I do!!!! WOO HOO This is the GREATEST FORUM IN THE WORLD!!!!

You guys are the bestest all of you on GW!!! wow ...Thank you very much!!! for giving me 6 green jello squares..!! WOW... I am deeply humbled yet again by the overwhelming generousity of the people here in this thread!! and on this forum WOW......... I am giddy now
          WOW!!!! WTG Tame!!!!! Now, for that I think you should get more pics of you with RDA!

S

Comment

OK.......... really cool vid andy, i finally actually d/l one successfully...... only one problem tho.......

I COULDN'T HEAR IT B/C MY FRIGGEN SPEAKERs AREN'T WORKING!!!!!

geeze la friggen weeze!!!! I am never gonna get to watch a cool vid. Something is working against me here!! There is an anti-yoojoo barrier i can't get past!!!! (grumble....grumble...*@&*$#@&*$!#&$@!!!!!) I am deprived of the s/j shippy videos!! If you are looking for me i will be the crumpled mass down in the corner sobbing my eyes out and downing the happy pills i stole from mei mei.
            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

WHEN (notice I said when) they end Season 8 with gone and Sam and Jack shipping, and IF there is a Season 9, TPTB can begin shooting 9 without AT (baby) and RDA (who knows) by having Daniel and Teal'c saying something about S/J being on their honeymoon.

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                OK.......... really cool vid andy, i finally actually d/l one successfully...... only one problem tho.......

I COULDN'T HEAR IT B/C MY FRIGGEN SPEAKERs AREN'T WORKING!!!!!

geeze la friggen weeze!!!! I am never gonna get to watch a cool vid. Something is working against me here!! There is an anti-yoojoo barrier i can't get past!!!! (grumble....grumble...*@&*$#@&*$!#&$@!!!!!) I am deprived of the s/j shippy videos!! If you are looking for me i will be the crumpled mass down in the corner sobbing my eyes out and downing the happy pills i stole from mei mei.

(((((((((((((((yoojoo)))))))))))))))I hope you'll manage to watch a video the normal way one day ..without music is certainly not the same !!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  Tame...your green jello squares say that you are feared by humans...does that mean we can't talk to you anymore....
                  Ignore that....the only thing that needs to fear me is a Donut or a cookie left ...all alone
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ignore that....the only thing that needs to fear me is a Donut or a cookie left ...all alone
                    ROFLMAO better look after the shipper cookies for a while then hee hee
                    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                      How much rep do you need to get 2 jelly squares?? And does anyone have a structure for the ranks-based-on-post-number?
                      S/J all the way.. just to stay On Topic..
                      you get a green jello square for every 100 rep point so when you hit 100 rep points you will have two

as far as the ranks... I have no clue... I have been a First Prime FOREVER!!!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                        WOW!!!! WTG Tame!!!!! Now, for that I think you should get more pics of you with RDA!

S
                        Oh now this idea I like.... David... Darren...... I think there is some merit to this!!!!! HEELLLOOOO I think this is a good idea!!!! anyone ...listening

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                          Tame, are you being whisked off to write shippy episodes for us yet??
                          Tame??
                          Any episode I would write......would probably have to go to the theater ......it would be *R*.......and the gate room would have candle light .....But I am sure TPTB and I could work *something out for TV

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            What are fartlings? Plse explain...
                            Astro go over and check out michelle's Off topic thread ....she gives an explanation about them over there..

Comment

Wasn't it just!

Way hey! 6 blocks of green!
                              Tame is the reputation queen!
                              Ok...Now ....YooJoo....can you do the Same for Sam & Jack???? Just call up the viewer comment line and explain the situation ....penguins...marching......flames......I will be in the lead....

Comment

Welcome back ((((((((((((Athena))))))))))))))))))

Thanks Astro (((((((((((((((Astro)))))))))

And Thanks everyone else who had welcomed me back in previous posts ! I'm definately glad to be back. (((((((((((((shipper family))))))))))))
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X