X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sclairef99
    Congratulations TAME!

October 19 is a great day to have as a birthday! I can attest....as mine is today! Special people are born on this day!

Congratulations!

S
    ok I have to ask why are you congratulating me

I know I sound stupid....but it has been a long day at work
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

The fifth block of jello, silly

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

OOOOps...spent too much time under hair dryer at salon today trying to turn my hair blonde....and oh...all the things that come w/being a blonde again....I got it wrong about who to congratulate on having a child....I went back and edited my post.

Sorry,
        S

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          The fifth block of jello, silly
          OH!!!!
          OOOOps...spent too much time under hair dryer at salon today trying to turn my hair blonde....and oh...all the things that come w/being a blonde again....I got it wrong about who to congratulate on having a child....I went back and edited my post.

Sorry,
          S
          Oh way cool ...I don't feel so silly now ....but trust me I have those moments ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Finally I figured out the secrets to layering! Tah-dah!
            Here's the gif I tried to make last night... a belated birthday present for Caty & on time for sclairef99!

Happy Birthday again Caty & to you too today sclairef99!
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Congratulations Just the Z'ats Man!

October 19 is a great day to have as a birthday! I can attest....as mine is today! Special people are born on this day!

Congratulations!

S

Comment

Uh-oh... Tame's latest Jell-O message (click on her green cubes) says:

Tame is feared by humans in all Goa’uld-harvesting territories

I think I'm getting scared! I kinda liked it when she was happy & free with the Jaffa!
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Here is one of the new Mei Mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookies for you!!

Ummm.. I'll take a dozen please!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    Uh-oh... Tame's latest Jell-O message (click on her green cubes) says:

Tame is feared by humans in all Goa’uld-harvesting territories

I think I'm getting scared! I kinda liked it when she was happy & free with the Jaffa!
                    the only thing that needs to fear me is an unsuspecting Krispy Kreme donut...hehehe I *harvest* those very effeciently

ah and Jack

Sam & Jack forever !!

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                      Yea it is off the subject a little but I'm sure my fellow shippers won't mind.

Today has been a big one, daughter arrived in true dramatic fashion! Can't go into to much detail as I'm headed back to the hospital with packed bags!

Daughter was born at 12:18 today, she was 6lbs 13oz; she was 18.25in long. Mom is doing well in recovery. It was an emergency ceasarien; I'll write more when I can.

Man what a day . . .
                      Congrats JtZM! It's great to hear everyone made it through okay. Welcome to baby shiplet!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        Can you blame Jack
                        Spoiler:
                        99.9 percent of the male guest stars have fallen for Sam.This is going to sound bad but I kinda hope Season 7 DVD'S do not sell and there have been times this season I wanted Season 8 ratings to be very low.I know I am turning into a bad fan.
                        Awwww... Ses.... sounds like you need a hug. C'mere...

Comment

Today has been a big one, daughter arrived in true dramatic fashion! Can't go into to much detail as I'm headed back to the hospital with packed bags!

Daughter was born at 12:18 today, she was 6lbs 13oz; she was 18.25in long. Mom is doing well in recovery. It was an emergency ceasarien; I'll write more when I can.

Man what a day . . .

Congratulations, Zats!!!

Comment

Man what a day . . .
                            Mazel Tov! on the newest addition to your family. Congratulations!

Rosemary
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally Posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am

Man what a day . . .
                              Congratulations on your new shiplet! Glad mom and baby are well!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                                Thanks for the warning . I also ordered the slow shipping, but I did that once before and they came overnight anyway (crosses fingers). When they get here I'm going to jump right in with the LC commentary since others have said that it's really good.
                                LC commentary is FANTABULOUS!!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X