Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea it is off the subject a little but I'm sure my fellow shippers won't mind.

Today has been a big one, daughter arrived in true dramatic fashion! Can't go into to much detail as I'm headed back to the hospital with packed bags!

Daughter was born at 12:18 today, she was 6lbs 13oz; she was 18.25in long. Mom is doing well in recovery. It was an emergency ceasarien; I'll write more when I can.

Man what a day . . .

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      They are going to be in very high demand.
      I'm taking one to bed with me. (seriously, i'm going. right now. to dream happy dreams of sam and jack)
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am

Today has been a big one, daughter arrived in true dramatic fashion! Can't go into to much detail as I'm headed back to the hospital with packed bags!

Daughter was born at 12:18 today, she was 6lbs 13oz; she was 18.25in long. Mom is doing well in recovery. It was an emergency ceasarien; I'll write more when I can.

Man what a day . . .
        Well CONGRATS on being a new daddy Zats! Glad to hear both your daughter and wife are doing well!
        ~Athena

Comment

Can you blame Jack
          Spoiler:
          99.9 percent of the male guest stars have fallen for Sam.This is going to sound bad but I kinda hope Season 7 DVD'S do not sell and there have been times this season I wanted Season 8 ratings to be very low.I know I am turning into a bad fan.

Comment

I really don't think they'll
            Spoiler:
            kill Sam and Jack. Not for good anyway. Sure, they may very well die at some point in that ep, but that's happened before and they got over it!

Maybe Sam and Jack will see each other killed off in AU's and they'll finally WAKE UP and not hold back anymore. Yeah, right, how many times have I thought that?

JM said in the Super Finale? thread:

"That said, the second half of season 8 is going to be HUUGE in terms of the stories we're telling and their impact on our characters and the Stargate universe."

That doesn't sound to me like they'll kill them off. It sounds to me like SHIP SHIP SHIP !!

P.S. (no, not Pete Shanahan) What's all this stuff with the penguins???

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Exactly - and of course, like most plots, it has ship potential
              Spoiler:
              The old "almost losing you made me realise how much I really love you" type of thing...or something to that effect

Man are we an incredible group!!! Our glass is always half full!!!

We're talking about
              Spoiler:
              Sam and Jack dieing
              FCOL and we've found the silver lining!!!

Shipper Family your incredible!!!

It reminds me of the twins who were each locked in a room by themselves with horse manure. The pesimistic twin just sat there and moped and complained. The optimistic twin started digging in the manure immediately. When asked why, the optimistic twin said "well with all this horse manure there must be a pony down here somewhere"!

I guess the moral of the story is that when dumped on with manure, shippers will dig for the pony!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Man what a day . . .
                Woo - Hoo!! Congratulations on the new little shiplet!!

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Ok, ok this calls for a brand new Shipper Cookie! Nothing I have on the shelves can handle this news!

Introducing:

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Help yourselves and pass the plate!

I'm am very happy!!!!!!!! *guzzles entire plate*

I am now very bloated...

...too much information?

Thought so!

Anywho

I've gotta love you all and leave you all as I need to sleep!

I've been at a music workshop for the past two days, and in those days, my friend Katie and I managed to write a song and record it!

It's called 'State of Mind', but I don't know if it fits Sam and Jack. I'll let you read the lyrics though.

You left me all alone
                  Cryin on the telephone
                  My heart beats fast and slow
                  Because you left me all alone

My heart is something you can't play with
                  My emotional state of mind

You left me standing in the windy street
                  With everybody laughing at me
                  I hung my head, I was close to tears
                  Because you left me after all those years

A game with rules not to be broken

Two days later I'm still standing here
                  Surrounded by my childish fears
                  I turn to you and you walk away
                  But that's the way I want it to stay

Emotional state of mind

Dunno if it fits, but it could be Jack thinking about Sam.

I wrote verses 2 and 3 along with the guitar part, the chords and a double bass counter melody (I'm showing off now)

Katie wrote verse one and the chorus.

Night Night!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Man what a day . . .

Congratulations on the new arrival Just the Zat's Ma'am to be treasured forever Are you gonna call her Sam?!!!

Caty

Comment

Man what a day . . .
                      #

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
                      Wow, what great news! That is so wonderful and I'm so excited for you!!!
                      Last edited by galaxy; 19 October 2004, 03:00 PM. Reason: The congrats were too small for my taste..*LOL*

Comment

Man what a day . . .
                        (((((((((((((JTZ)))))))))))))))))

Congrats!!!!

Picked a name yet?

Hope mum and daughter are both well!
                        sigpic

Comment

Sweet dreams, SueKay. Your song definitely makes me think of Jack thinking about Sam, especially the line " My heart is something you can't play with." Cut it out, Sam!

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

I'm am very happy!!!!!!!! *guzzles entire plate*

I am now very bloated...

...too much information?

Thought so!

Anywho

I've gotta love you all and leave you all as I need to sleep!

I've been at a music workshop for the past two days, and in those days, my friend Katie and I managed to write a song and record it!

It's called 'State of Mind', but I don't know if it fits Sam and Jack. I'll let you read the lyrics though.

You left me all alone
                            Cryin on the telephone
                            My heart beats fast and slow
                            Because you left me all alone

You left me standing in the windy street
                            With everybody laughing at me
                            I hung my head, I was close to tears
                            Because you left me after all those years

Two days later I'm still standing here
                            Surrounded by my childish fears
                            I turn to you and you walk away
                            But that's the way I want it to stay

Emotional state of mind

Dunno if it fits, but it could be Jack thinking about Sam.

I wrote verses 2 and 3 along with the guitar part, the chords and a double bass counter melody (I'm showing off now)

Katie wrote verse one and the chorus.

Night Night!

Yeah ..it fits perfectly specially at the moment ..When are you recording now ...with your voice , the music and all that ???!!!!!.........cuz I want to make a video of it LOL

Well done Suekay*Sniff**Sniff*

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Yeah ..it fits perfectly specially at the moment ..When are you recording now ...with your voice , the music and all that ???!!!!!.........cuz I want to make a video of it LOL

Well done Suekay*Sniff**Sniff*

Caty
                              Thank you!!

I should have a rough copy fairly soon.

If it gets selected for the charity album, I'll have a full proper version, but that's a couple of months away.

If anyone can read manuscript, I can send them a copy in a week or so for vocal and double bass. The guitar bit's mostly improvised so it's just mucking around with chords.

Okay back on topic now
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh hey, Caty, did ya watch my one Sam/Jack video The Scientist?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                                X