This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    No... I don't want them to be married with children... I have already seen that show and If RDA has to sell shoes well I will just die

Seriously... no I just want them together as a couple...that is enough for me
    ((((Tame))))
    How's your head feel? Is it still there? Did it explode?
    *Mei Mei looks around to see if any of the GW PTB noticed Tame's new status!*

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      I have an off topic question - Up until season6 Gary Jones was Sgt. Walter Davis in season all of a sudden he became Walter Harriman. Did I miss something?
      By the way I think he and Siler are shipper, too.
      For some reason they couldn't legally use the name "Walter Davis." While Walter had been spoken in dialogue, Davis had not, so they just changed his last name.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        I can't even begin to understand why they haven't done any stories about Sam having to adjust to being in command. She's never been the one to have to make the tough decisions in the field. That kind of thing effects a person deeply and we haven't seen any of it. Command isn't just a cool new toy. It comes with a heavy burden and we really haven't seen Sam deal with taking on this new role. Even if they do it later, it's almost too late. They've missed the time it made the most sense to tell those stories. They wasted a fantastic opportunity to tell character-driven stories within the framework of that big spinning thing and focused on her love life instead? Sometimes I really wonder what they're thinking -- or if they're thinking.
        I agree with that. I really think Sam´s character should have taken some tough decision like Jack in "Scorched earth" or "Unnatural selection". I still wonder if Sam could have taken the same decision that Jack took in "US".
        Sir, it's just a plant (Wal...ter).

...and you say his name is Pete Shannahan....I see.
        By the way, do you know his address??

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          Is Carmen A. listed as a guest actor on Threads?
          Yup - check it out!
          http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/8x4.shtml

Hmm...
          Spoiler:
          Bra'tac's there too,
          I never noticed that....

Comment

Jack looks pregnant!!

Okay, that idea will cause me some nightmares tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
              Hey, I happily accept that Jack/Sam romantic tension has been part of the show since at least TFBTGOG...

I think it's been a pretty big part of the show too I mean lots of my friends who are casual viewers switch the TV on to watch Stargate sg1 mainly to see where the Sam and Jack relationship gonna be like today.
              They enjoy sci-fi like we all do ..I only watch sci-fi shows or sci-fi movies( just rewathed the x-files the movie ...very good) ..nothing else.

Stargate the movie was on last week but I only saw the end ....Daniel Jackson of the movie (whaetever his name is) is very similar to D in the show ..I mean physically ...the 2 actors ..specially with long hair ...could be brothers .They did a good job to chose MS as Daniel.

Do we know why the actor who plays Daniel in the movie didn't want to do the Stargate sci-fi show??

I understand Kurt Russell not wanting to do it ..because he was already a big name ....but I don't understand why the DJ actor didn't take the job?

Caty

Comment

Jack looks pregnant!!
                He does!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  Heh heh... I'm with you Tame! I'm glad I'm not COMPLETELY a part of the minority.

So... How'd you like Wednesday? Was it all you hoped it would be?
                  LOL...Please THANK GOODNESS I live on the southside......I got to miss all of the *fun*

I have said all along that Sam & Jack could have stayed a B or C plot and never affected the overall show.......BUT do TPTB listen to ME NNNNNOOOOO

They think they know better and what do they do PETE...

Now I ask you ...if they had it to do all over again....who do you think the writers should listen to....their OWN INNER VOICES??? OR US???

YUP............. US!!!!! we at least want to have the ROUND SHINY THING in the show
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Do we know why the actor who plays Daniel in the movie didn't want to do the Stargate sci-fi show??
                    James Spader. he's already a name too.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                      Yup - check it out!
                      http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/8x4.shtml

Hmm...
                      Spoiler:
                      Bra'tac's there too,
                      I never noticed that....

shelsfc ..Everybody will be there for the big party..... Plenty of boozes at the SGC and some dancing going round . Daniel wiil be drunk ..Teal'c will be with Ishta ....and Jack will be talking and dancing with Sam

Caty

Comment

But does it beat her puffy pink jacket?
                        Ack! Noooooooooooooooo!! Not the pink jacket!!

I saw one in Walmart the other day and I had a slight "spell".

*Well, that's what the nice sales associated lady called it as she helped Mei Mei out from under a display of coats that Mei Mei was hiding in... Good thing Mei Mei's Medic Alert bracelet has her nice doctor's name and phone number on it... He was able to give Mei Mei some extra special happy pills.*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          we at least want to have the ROUND SHINY THING in the show
                          Yeah, I miss that little thingy...
                          Please, come back soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            shelsfc ..Everybody will be there for the big party..... Plenty of boozes at the SGC and some dancing going round . Daniel wiil be drunk ..Teal'c will be with Ishta ....and Jack will be talking and dancing with Sam

Caty
                            LOL!! I'd pay to see that episode...

Comment

James Spader. he's already a name too.

I don't know him!!!

yeah ..now ..may be he is a name!!! ....but was he that famous 10 years ago ..when the film was on ...I mean ..Did TPTB offer him the part of Daniel Jackson in the series ??!!and he refused .

I'm just puzzled !!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                Thank you, Tame!

You've got 4 blocks?! hey, I'm on my way, too...when did that happen??

Oh, btw, I've discovered how to keep my head from exploding!

The secret is hats! TOK'RA HATS!!!

They're wonderful! In fact, I'm wearing one NOW!!!

(this makes Sam's cat suit look like fashion genius!)

eeeewwww....Martouf!!!!!!

Apparently the Tok'ra don't have that one unwritten rule.........

Friends don't let friends *do* bad hats
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X