This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfury
    Oooh that reminds me of Babylon 5, in the episode "War Without End" when John Sheridan jumps into the body of his future self and meets Delenn in a prison cell and she tells him not to worry, their son is safe. And he's like wha? huh? and she says "Don't worry, it doesn't matter, nothing matters as long as you are with me...John...I love you." and then she kisses him!

So then he knows they're going to end up together and have a son. But it's all weird because HIS first kiss of her happens before HER first kiss of him. See, because for him, it's the first time they have kissed, but future Delenn has already kissed him lots of times. So after he gets back to his own time, later (for him) when he kisses her, it's the first time she's been kissed by him, but it's his second kiss.

And um...this is on topic because Jack kissed Sam in WOO but then the loop went around again, making it so it didn't happen for HER but HE still remembered. Plus AU Samantha kissed him in PoV, but I don't know if that should count since technicially they're sort of different people. BUT anyway, from Jacks perspective he's already kissed her, so the next time they kiss, it will be his second (or third) but her first (I don't count the Grace kiss because A) it was a dream and B) I haven't seen it yet).

Does your head hurt yet? Gosh I love paradoxes!

My point is: KISSING! LOTS AND LOTS OF KISSING! Because Sam will ALWAYS be trying to catch up with Jack and he will always be 1 (or 2) kiss ahead of her!

Well 3 months is roughly 100 days like the episode "Hundred days" and In WoO I recall having heard that teal'c and Jack looped for 3 months I think ..so It means that Jack may have kissed Sam every day from the moment he realized that there was no consequences.....could be like 60 to 90 kisses he gave her ..In that case ..he 's far ahead of her

Caty ,who wants smooching big time at the end of season 8 and I want to see Sam kiss Jack a lot to make up for all Jack's timeloop kisses..He may even tell her how many times he kissed her .

OOPs.....Sign again ..Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
      Good News
      The information about the end of Sam and Jack ship if they include Sams pregnancy in the show was part of an email from a Yahoo group.
      Still positive for a sexy romantic resolution
      If it was SG-1 Spoilme, I'm a member of that too, and it does tend to be very anti-ship. I still love it to bits, but I believe it is run by people with close links to Stargate Solutions... and we know their feelings on ship do *not* run parallel with our own!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        (Incidentally, Major Fischer... Round Spinny Thing = RST = Resolved Sexual Tension? Are you subconsciously shipping already? )
        Hey, I happily accept that Jack/Sam romantic tension has been part of the show since at least TFBTGOG...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          Hey, I happily accept that Jack/Sam romantic tension has been part of the show since at least TFBTGOG...
          see you found a way to get around that ole nasty Pete and STILL be on topic... Nice to see Mala's work being displayed by so may of us She is a GENIUS!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

I said it could be an opportunity to use that to jump season 9 to 2 years later ....so that Sam and Jack got married and had a kid off screen. ..Could make an awesome season 9 cuz we don't need to see the ship to much ..
            Caty
            Am I the only person here who doesn't want to see Sam and Jack married, and settled with a kid?? I mean, I'm all for RST but where's the work for fanficcers if tptb do all that work for us!? I was attracted to the whole 'forbidden love' dynamic of the S/J relationship (or lack of one) and although I physically NEED to see it resolved now, I'd be happy with, you know, a good kiss. Or HWMS... doubt they'll show that though!
            I don't need to *see* them married with a kid... In fact (and I know this is practically blasphemy!) I think it might make it... a bit... boring? (Don't shoot!! )
            I'd love it to be *suggested* that they did get married and all associated activities, but I don't have to *see* it... I'm not that cruel when it comes to anti-shippers!
            Feel free to disagree, of course... It's only MO...

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
              Okay, I'm giving you the direct link, let's see if this works. Right click and "save as": Alternate Universe, my arse....

YAY!!!!!!! It worked!!!!
              Thank you so much CoffeeGirl!!!
              But it's still strange that I can't see the link on your website, isn't it?
              Anyway, though downloading it took more than 3 hours (dial-up connection)... I just want to say: fantastic job!!!! It reminds me of why I like Sam so much.
              So, thanks for the wonderful vid and of course your help.
              I'm a happy camper now.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                see you found a way to get around that ole nasty Pete and STILL be on topic... Nice to see Mala's work being displayed by so may of us She is a GENIUS!!!!
                Wow, it's possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                  Am I the only person here who doesn't want to see Sam and Jack married, and settled with a kid?? I mean, I'm all for RST but where's the work for fanficcers if tptb do all that work for us!? I was attracted to the whole 'forbidden love' dynamic of the S/J relationship (or lack of one) and although I physically NEED to see it resolved now, I'd be happy with, you know, a good kiss. Or HWMS... doubt they'll show that though!
                  I don't need to *see* them married with a kid... In fact (and I know this is practically blasphemy!) I think it might make it... a bit... boring? (Don't shoot!! )
                  I'd love it to be *suggested* that they did get married and all associated activities, but I don't have to *see* it... I'm not that cruel when it comes to anti-shippers!
                  No... I don't want them to be married with children... I have already seen that show and If RDA has to sell shoes well I will just die

Seriously... no I just want them together as a couple...that is enough for me
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Wow, Tame, 4 blocks!! Congratulations!!!

And Major Fischer, great sig!!!

Comment

No, you are not the only one. I have to admitt, I'm also not a big fan of this whole marriage-thing. I mean, it's nice if they *are* married in a few years, but I really don't wanna see a wedding-celebration. This would be too cheesy for such a great show and... I don't know, but it simply doesn't fit.

Comment

I agree with you. I don't need to see all of it (not that I'd object), but I do want to see the resolution of the UST, not just implication of it.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          Wow, Tame, 4 blocks!! Congratulations!!!

And Major Fischer, great sig!!!
                          Thanks

I know don't you just love it... Good Idea MF had there !!! and Mala excellent work as ALWAYS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                            Sure, why not? It's fun having you play here with us. Besides, your words inspired the pic in the first place.

astronomicalchick asked for The Flaming Penguin for her sig(!?!) and it's been kind of nice seeing my work put to 'good' use!
                            And I love my flaming penguin!

Can I be the Penguin Keeper in Shipper Town? I've got the right credentials; I've got a Zoology degree and I am a bit of a .... flapper.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Seriously... no I just want them together as a couple...that is enough for me

Aaaaawww. You are so modest!

Comment

I'm a great angst fan, and I love all that as well. I don't think I want sam and Jack to get married on the show, but I like reading it in fanfic... so if it's left fairly obvious that they might get married.. I'd be happy.

FCOL, I'd be happy as long as is gone, gone, gone!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X