This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auralan
    I have no idea and I'm really not sure I want to know. It sounds ... unpleasant.
    well you have me there.....BUT just about everything Pete related is..............UNPLEASANT!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

spoilers for s7's grace

Originally posted by michelleb

<snip)

isn't it about time he took the leap, swept her up in his arms and given her the biggest and best kiss of her life? she obviously wants him too! (see grace for details).
      If/when Sam and Jack kiss for real, I hope it has the same intensity of the Grace kiss... I was *SO* overwhelmed by the passion/lust/love of that kiss that I want their first 'real' kiss to be the same. Just from the Grace kiss, we know this is the way Sam really wants to kiss Jack, so... *dreamysigh* I hope that if we get a kiss this season, it'll rival the Grace kiss.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s7's lost city(s)

Originally posted by michelleb
        yes, but last time jack was frozen somewhere, sam finally called him 'jack' as herself, not pretending to be sara.

funny, i only just realised that moment of synchronicity between solitudes and lost city.....
        Wow, me either! Hey, we have to find a way for Sam and Jack to get stuck together in the Arctic again. It seems to bring out the best (or blabbiness) in them.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s7's grace

Originally posted by majorsal
          If/when Sam and Jack kiss for real, I hope it has the same intensity of the Grace kiss... I was *SO* overwhelmed by the passion/lust/love of that kiss that I want their first 'real' kiss to be the same. Just from the Grace kiss, we know this is the way Sam really wants to kiss Jack, so... *dreamysigh* I hope that if we get a kiss this season, it'll rival the Grace kiss.

Sally
          It HAS TOO!!!!!

First and foremost because it has to show almost 8 years of pent up frustration and second well.................she is KISSING JACK!!!!!!
          And if it is true that RDA is going to *share* his thoughts about the O'Neill/Carter situation then what do you think he is going to say???

Let the *Other* guy have her?????
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

spoilers for s7 and s8

Originally posted by misstweedledee

Second, I just bought DREAMWATCH issue 122....they have an interview with RDA and MS about season 8.

WARNING ; postin a *huge* chunk of the interview so you can make an informed decision

interview with RDA
            Talking about a conversation with Robert C.Cooper
            "The one thing he really did want me to give some thought to was how we're going to resolve the O'Neill/Carter relationship"
            "What on earth do we do......or rather what not on earth do we do ? i said 'I can't quite answer that'
            The darkened/bolded line is the part that got me... not on Earth??? Is that a hint thrown to us? *tweaks brows*

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
              Thanks. I forwarded along the info to the mods. Hopefully the potential of getting bad rep won't discourage people from posting here.
              Well, I don't take kindly to irresponsible and irritating acts of harassment. Also I don't get discouraged easily. I just keep doing what I do and encourage others join me!

Haven't you seen THE SHIPPER BUMPER STICKER??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                spoilers for s7's grace

<snip>
                And if it is true that RDA is going to *share* his thoughts about the O'Neill/Carter situation then what do you think he is going to say???

Let the *Other* guy have her?????
                Curiosity has gotten the best of me (and yes, I've been gone from this forum for over two months, so I've missed a *LOT*), when is RDA going to share?
                Carter: "You know, you really will like me when you get to know me."
                O'Neill: "Oh, I adore you already, Captain."
                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1_Transcripts/

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  I can't remember who mentioned it but when they suggested that
                  Spoiler:
                  Kerry should be played by
                  by PDL in drag I laughed so hard I was crying!!

It's been a week or so ago I guess! Whoever you were speak up so we can bow to genius!!
                  *me*

Sally

*edited to add: It was DDL, not PDL*
                  Last edited by majorsal; 29 September 2004, 08:05 PM.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

AHHHH this is what we all are waiting for a
                    FULL BLOWN JACK SWOOPING SAM OFF HER FEET MIND BLOWING THREE MINUTE MAKE HER TOES CURL KISS
                    *blinks*

WOW... that made my toes curl just thinking about it!

*three minute kiss sounds great!*

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                      Thanks, Mala!

When I said that Pete makes you wish there was such a thing as spontaneous human combustion, I meant it in the nicest possible way!!
                      I don't believe in waiting for something like spontaneous human combustion - in 's case, I'd gladly help it along! Anybody got a match?? <g>

(Okay, that doesn't mean I'm a pyromaniac, it just means I really, really dislike this fictional character. LOL)
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I just wanted everyone to know that not everyone out there in the non-shipper community has any problem with any of y'all. We all come to Stargate for different reasons and enjoying different elements and it's really important for people to remember that just as every character wont appeal to every person, that every element of the show isn't going to appeal to every person.

I have always found the Shipper Community to be warm and friendly and good natured people.

And most of you can spell too. Which is more than I can say for the dinger.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          Am I the only one, who didn't get one of these cool red points?
                          Ok, I'm not posting very much, but that doesn't mean I hate Pete less.

So:

I HATE PETE!!!!
                          SAM AND JACK TOGETHER FOEVER!!!!!!!!!

See Mr./Mrs. Red-point? I'm a good shipper. Can I have my red point now?
                          I didn't get one yet either, so you're not alone. Now I think (s)he's *not* giving them just to annoy us. LOL
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Madeline has said to PM her with the times for any given today she has told this person to stop and she wants to know if they don't

But we sure are having fun with him/her/it
                            yeah, I think my rep points have gone UP since our little dinger has started playing here...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                            ~Imzadi
                            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              I just wanted everyone to know that not everyone out there in the non-shipper community has any problem with any of y'all. We all come to Stargate for different reasons and enjoying different elements and it's really important for people to remember that just as every character wont appeal to every person, that every element of the show isn't going to appeal to every person.

I have always found the Shipper Community to be warm and friendly and good natured people.

And most of you can spell too. Which is more than I can say for the dinger.
                              Oh so true....

(((((((Major Fischer))))))))
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                *me*

Sally
                                <bows before Aunt Sally who is a genius>

(((MajorFischer))) agreed...and (all) shippers don't have a problem with the antishippers...we all just want to enjoy the best scifi show in our own way!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                                ~Imzadi
                                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X