This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ra-hanna
    Woo Hoo! I hit warrior today too!!! I feel so much better now!!! We need some cake to celebrate! Wait, I'm at work and have no cake. Hmmm...where's that candy bar....
    Congrats sugarshaker and ra-hanna....I hated that Jaffa Fodder stage myself. Keep up the good posting while we wait for our ship to come in.
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

In answer to the question asked waaaaayyy back... yes I will be finishing Screwing Up... But I always find it so difficult to write non-cheesy happy endings that it's taking time to shape up... whereas misery is second nature to me and I spawn miserable fics regularly...
      Okay, that sounds weird.
      With regards to Moebius...
      Spoiler:
      I think the title is a slightly less cheesy way of having 'The Beginning' as their final ep title... shows often tend to end on this 'this isn't the last time you'll see these guys, they're going on to bigger better (hopefully shippier?) things' note. I am not going to speculate on a shippy ending because I feel the chances of me being left bitterly disappointed are high. But I hope that we get something, and feel a little happier when I see who the writers are.

Comment

According to Save Daniel Jackson forum: Citizen Joe spoilers.
        Spoiler:
        Dan Castellaneta (voice of Homer Simpson) will play Joe. Don't know if this information is accurate though.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          when did teri hatcher get to snog RDA? she's not
          Spoiler:
          kerry, is she?
          Teri's his ex.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I won't be here tomorrow to send b-day greetings, so. . . .

Happy Birthday Tame!!!!

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Congrats, sugarshaker!!

Can't wait to see you standing at the border of SHIPPER TOWN in your Jaffa armour with your arms raised to TPTB and daring them to cross you and your Shipper dreams!!!
              Don't forget my terminator sunglasses!

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                Oh, AT's for you too, CoffeeGirl! (and me!)

OK, since Sam is looking lonely, here's the one I made of Jack for the RDA Thunkers!

Remember Shipper/Thunker gals, BREATHE!!!!

I know I'm supposed to remove the IMG bits but....

THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew!

Carry on
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                  Spoiler:
                  Dan Castellaneta (voice of Homer Simpson) will play Joe. Don't know if this information is accurate though.
                  LOL! How appropriate.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                  it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                  It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                  And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME

Well...it's 12:40 am on ur bday in Australia!! So just in case I don't make it on tonight I'm wishing u a happy bday now

New Fan Fic:
                    Fast Forward
                    Five years after the Goa'uld have been defeated and the SGC shut down Earth comes under a new threat and SG-1 is reassembled to fight one last time...S/J (duh)
                    WOO HOO!!! My first AUSSIE Birthday wish....and I do mean MY VERY FIRST!! thank you Could see if Mel Gibson would like to stop over at my house too
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                      Thanks, Critter! And it's only 9 in the morning so you're not late at all! Heck, I'm just thrilled people are remembering my birthday!

*I made Goa'uld Underling!*
                      Congrats on the promotion...see even GW got you something for your Birthday
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        OK guys, my official con photos are here

click here

Tasha, I hope your photos arrive today for you birthday
                        FINALLY got to see these ...the computer at work did NOT want to let me look at these... GREAT pics KG !!! I am so jealous !! you had such a good time and it shows !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                          In answer to the question asked waaaaayyy back... yes I will be finishing Screwing Up... But I always find it so difficult to write non-cheesy happy endings that it's taking time to shape up... whereas misery is second nature to me and I spawn miserable fics regularly...
                          Okay, that sounds weird.
                          With regards to Moebius...
                          Spoiler:
                          I think the title is a slightly less cheesy way of having 'The Beginning' as their final ep title... shows often tend to end on this 'this isn't the last time you'll see these guys, they're going on to bigger better (hopefully shippier?) things' note. I am not going to speculate on a shippy ending because I feel the chances of me being left bitterly disappointed are high. But I hope that we get something, and feel a little happier when I see who the writers are.
                          I will be a lot happier when I see who is writing it too

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                            Spoiler:
                            that would be too funny

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                              I won't be here tomorrow to send b-day greetings, so. . . .

Happy Birthday Tame!!!!
                              ((((((((((((((((((SUGARSHAKER))))))))))))))!!!!

Thank you for such a colorful Birthday greeting and I will miss you tomorrow!!!!!

Comment

Hey hey shippers!!!

Tasha - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwigater - Lovin the pics you lucky think you!!!

MG - Glad you like The General's Hell!!!! It's gonna be longer again, but I'll be updating ASAP!!!!

I think TPTB will ditch the dvd movie idea, and I think the script is now Moebius.
                                Spoiler:
                                We know that the dvd movie was meant to be in the season 2 timeframe. Maybe it's been tweaked and made into Moebius.
                                My idea - Maybe the seasobn two ep saw season 2 SG1 meeting their future selves. Maybe this idea has been reversed, and it's now about season 8 SG1 and Jack (why does it feel odd typing 'and Jack') meeting their past selves and getting their futures (ie the whole and Kerry mess) sorted out!

Just the ramblings of a madwoman!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X