X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auralan
    Spoilers season 8:

Spoiler:
    Agreed, I have no idea what quantity or quality we'll get when it comes right down to it. At this point, I'm happy they're going there instead of creating more obstacles. I'll worry about the how later.
    True...just the very fact THAT they are heading that way should make us happy.......

BUT just in case..I do plan on sending a few postcards, making a few calls and writing a letter or two during the post production time....

you know what they say
    IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL IT IS ON THE AIR
    The Sci-Fi Channel
    Mr. Dave Howe, General Manager
    1230 Avenue of the Americas
    New York, NY
    10020-1513
    Viewer comment line: (212) 413-5000
    Fax: (212) 413-6531

MGM Television Entertainment
    Mr. Hank Cohen, President
    2500 Broadway St.
    Santa Monica, CA
    90404-3061
    Tel: (310) 449-3000
    Fax: (310) 586-8790

Stargate SG-1 Productions
    Mr. Robert C. Cooper, Executive Producer
    Bridge Studios
    2400 Boundary Rd.
    Burnaby, BC
    Canada, V5M 3Z3
    Fax: (604) 292-8550
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      D'accord et moi je te dis que tu dois regarder l'episode de Vendredi car je pense qu'il y aura peut-etre un gros calin et si possible un gros patin avec une main posee la ou y faut pas de la part de Jack. Sam , elle , elle se contentera de regarder en bas et d'admirer quelque chose que tu dois deviner

Voila..et j'ai parle lentement.

Caty
      I did french for one year at the age of twelve. I lost my sanity at the age of thirteen.

Translate this please. German and Spanish I'm okay with. I can't use them but I can understand them.

I'm jealous that you can use more than one language. French is your first isn't it?
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

night night shippers.

My Oma needs to use the phone and I need to go to bed and pray that my music teacher is kind to me in the morning. (This silly moo forgot to do her homework)

Hey - that's a language I understand - music!

Guten nacht, adios, au revoir, ichebha, sayonara, bye Perfect Cadence (music lol)

night night
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          I did french for one year at the age of twelve. I lost my sanity at the age of thirteen.

Translate this please. German and Spanish I'm okay with. I can't use them but I can understand them.

I'm jealous that you can use more than one language. French is your first isn't it?

Yeah... French is my first Spanish is very similar to French Each time I go to Spain ,I can get by and I love to speak to the waiters in the restaurants ..They are friendly.
          But sometimes ..when I have to translate everything which is said between my English relatives and my French relatives ..I get migraines too (like TAME tonight ) and my brain gets really fed up

I'm stuck in the middle

Caty

Comment

Boy, has this thread had an emotional whirlwind today or what?

BREATHE IN...BREATHE OUT...

Good Shippers!

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
              Boy, has this thread had an emotional whirlwind today or what?

BREATHE IN...BREATHE OUT...

Good Shippers!

We'll be alright ..we'll be alright (Breathe in) we were just dissecting
              Spoiler:
              Mobius
              and got a bit scared.. but our ship is sailing gentlly ..TPTB is pointing to the right direction ..so breathe out

Caty

Comment

Caty
                Spoiler:
                There is no way the last Episode of Stargate can be AU or a reset IMO.I may be reading this wrong but it sounds like some Shippers would accept an AU.I will except no excuses about getting Sam and Jack together.I hear JM is writing this episode.JM do not let us down.

Comment

The way I look at it is Moebius is mathematical in nature. So in the meantime, let's just think that there is a perfectly scientific and logical explanation for this. Now, since the Sam/Pete relationship is completely illogical, it violates mathematical principles and therefore cannot be a factor in regard to any potential Moebius loop, no matter the context.

Comment

Yeah... French is my first Spanish is very similar to French Each time I go to Spain ,I can get by and I love to speak to the waiters in the restaurants ..They are friendly.
                    But sometimes ..when I have to translate everything which is said between my English relatives and my French relatives ..I get migraines too (like TAME tonight ) and my brain gets really fed up

I'm stuck in the middle

Caty
                    (((((((Caty))))))))))

I wish NO ONE to EVER get migraines for ANY reason!!!!!!

They are *Almost* worse than having to look at with Sam
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You just reminded me to take some headache medicine. I've had this strange one for three days in a row in the exact same part of my head, and it doesn't goooo awaay!

*clunks head on keyboard*

I must be suffering from Stargate Withdrawal. (See, I can get back on topic!)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        (((((((Caty))))))))))

I wish NO ONE to EVER get migraines for ANY reason!!!!!!

They are *Almost* worse than having to look at with Sam
                        I suppose when you have migraines Tame you probably listen to some soft music from Seal 's last album and who was the other singer again you really like ?!

Caty

Comment

I suppose when you have migraines Tame you probably listen to some soft music from Seal 's last album and who was the other singer again you really like ?!

Caty
                          Oh My...I think you are giving me a *HINT* and I have no clue ..dag nabbit

I LOVE Seal....and I really like Kelly Clarkson, and Clay Aiken and Stevie Wonder and Celine Dion and and and and AAAARRRGGGHHHH there are alot I really like

ooohhh I think you are being so mysterious and you are trying to tease me

OK really it is Friday your calender is just wrong

Oh wait then that would mean there would be a new episode as well......NEVER MIND

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                            So... speculations on this
                            Spoiler:
                            Mobius
                            anyone? Doesn't seem to give a lot away in the title... unless it's
                            Spoiler:
                            window of opportunity type loop... maybe Sam gets her turn...
                            Actually, that would be a really rubbish rip-off of an older episode... although if Sam went and snogged Jack I wouldn't be complaining....
                            Oh honey, if they're gonna rip off an old show,
                            Spoiler:
                            we better get more than just snogging this go-round!!

Where's that dancing gorilla gif of Ship Nana's....
                            L8er,
                            Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                              The way I look at it is Moebius is mathematical in nature. So in the meantime, let's just think that there is a perfectly scientific and logical explanation for this. Now, since the Sam/Pete relationship is completely illogical, it violates mathematical principles and therefore cannot be a factor in regard to any potential Moebius loop, no matter the context.
                              ROFL! I like your logic!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                                ROTFLMAO!

*Hands Stargate Barbie some zats and points her in the right direction*

Hey, I didn't say it!
                                gotta say i found it pretty funny, i had already read the little thingamajiger on solutions a while ago and was not too impressed, but after not getting to go on line for the last few days i just decided to start catching up on a random page and that was about the fifth post i read. couldn't pass that up.
                                dang family callin' me a trollop and whatnot. trying to ruin my reputation. (what reputation?)
                                for shame sam o neill! and i thought you liked me.....

(ooh and Tame, if i don't manage to get online in a couple of days, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X