Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I am glad to be feeling back to normal.......For me ...too

Thanks (((((((((Mishy Mo))))))))

(((((Tame)))))

Can you speak ....now ...hey ?!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
      Should I be able to understand that? Mirrors? Hm ... *scratches head* You may have overestimated my mental abilities.

Oh and at the moment no one's chatting, I checked that before *clever me* ... I guess I'll have to wait for MG. It's just that I missed him the last days and if I would know when he's usually online it'd be much easier to catch him. Well, I guess I'll have to ration the rest of my stocked alcohol or I'll run dry.

Estelle xxx
      LOL...it is an old saying about how a magician fools everyone using mirrors to make it LOOK like a trick.......so I was just making a joke .................

Stop laughing over there....I AM TOO FUNNY!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Mei Mei stomps foot and runs to corner to pout!! Tame is strict about what Mei Mei can and can't do with or to Jack!

Tame can understand the voices in Mei Mei's head...but we will be in trouble if she starts hearing them too!

Mei Mei has her own privated room in the Rehab Center now... The blantant lack of ship in last week's ep and the rerun of "Icon" this week has caused Mei Mei severe depression. Even the voices are arguing!
        Oh MY!!!!!

Running VERY quickly to Mei Mei's aid with Happy Pills
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

((((((((((((LtLIsa)))))))))))))))))))))) My FAVORITE dancing and Chanting Lt....He lurked a bit but RL has him in its grips ...grrrrr

I think MG has all the Sam clones doing some strange experiment and that is why we have heard nothing from him.......
          (((Tame)))

stupid RL...we want our ship daddy back!

oh, ok...<wanders off to find bro> MG? I need one of your Sam clones...I don't want to study for physics and Kel'sha can't help either...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Hello peeps!

I am now home, and on the way here, I managed to catch an escaped dog, see a van blow up, and save a cute green caterpillar from being squidged!

I love living in my quiet little village.

So howz people?

Any more 'bits o dialogue' for Citizen Joe?

And what do ppl think of my ship name - ShipDunce!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              By request to Twinkley

Caty's new shippy video 61 "Angel eyes" Jeff Healey

Jack is wondering how he ever won Sam's love....What did he do or say??!!!!

Enjoy

the link is in my sig

Caty
              (((Caty))) Wow. That's a masterpiece. All those smiles and no though when you inserted the Affinity scene I panicked for a moment. *lol* Great job,

Estelle xxx

PS: Tame, thx for being so patient and for explaining to me everything. I know I can be a pain in the mikta from time to time.

PPS: I see we are nearing the 6000th post, ... *walks back and forth in her room* .... that'll be mine *hehehehe*
              Abu: This is a woman?
              O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
              O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
              Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
              Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
              Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
              Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

PPS: I see we are nearing the 6000th post, ... *walks back and forth in her room* .... that'll be mine *hehehehe*
                maybe it'll be mine. i'm trying to push myself up to 300 today. almost there.....
                Last edited by michelleb; 01 September 2004, 09:33 AM.
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

oh, i can't help it! i have to post, and get up to 300!!! sorry, this post is completely pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    oh, i can't help it! i have to post, and get up to 300!!! sorry, this post is completely pointless.
                    LOL, we all have a couple of those.... *eyes post count at 791* um, some of us may have a few more than others in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      THANK YOU! And that you're a fellow photographer means a lot to me! Yes, the first pic on the far left is my favorite too!... mmmmmm.......

I have to say that it does take 'an eye' to spot a good pic! I put a lot of work into making the sig (actually I put a lot of work into ALL my work - well, there's screencapping and there's making photographs) - there's color correction, focus, grain, etc. that all have to be worked with. Just in case you're interested, here are the originals:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...BtGRDAraft.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...0/BtGRed01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...a50/712_13.jpg

It can be headache...but for me, it's fun!
                      Welcome to the world of digital images!

Oh, Mala, I wish I'd had you working for or with me when I had the studio. What fun we could have had! Of course, we would have had to WORK not play with RDA images all day. That could have been a problem....

You do excellent work, girl.
                      Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        (((((Tame)))))

Can you speak ....now ...hey ?!!

Caty
                        Either you are asking if I have my voice back...which is a YES or you needed to chat with me and I DID IM you just in case you did.....BUT I am at work and I can't stay on Chats or anything.....so if you do actually need to talk to me just PM me

If you were just checking on my health well thank you I am feeling better!!!! and I am almost happy in a way that we have no new episode this weekend....I am going to get some extra rest!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          Patience is a virture Grasshopper...eventually you will be even further than 300 and then what???

I trust you will have many words about Sam & Jack that you will want to speak and this silly post count stuff will matter nothing....

Trust me...There is no big great grand scheme of things you are missing ..... so post at your leisure it will be here when you get here

We will be waiting

Comment

(((Caty))) Wow. That's a masterpiece. All those smiles and no though when you inserted the Affinity scene I panicked for a moment. *lol* Great job,

Estelle xxx

PS: Tame, thx for being so patient and for explaining to me everything. I know I can be a pain in the mikta from time to time.

Have to wait till I get home to watch the new vid...

And do NOT worry about asking me to explain things..........sheesh....If we were talking in another language....I would be ASKING YOU to explain things TO ME....so when the time comes I expect you to be there for me !!!

One day you never know what Star Gate Con I will finally make it to over there!!! or I will just decide I am visiting your way and YOU MUST show me the sights

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              Speaking of screencaps and photo manips.....

OK - I was speaking of screencaps and photo manips - I thought that the photo of Colson in Covenant was pretty laughable!

WARNING! SPOILER PIC FOR COVENANT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...50/Cov_000.jpg

Spoiler:
                              When Jack opened the folder on Colson and they showed his photo I had to laugh out loud... OK, maybe only someone like me would appreciate how BAD a job they did...

I thought he looked like a puppet out of the old TV show, Thunderbirds Are Go! I think that they should hire some of our fanfic writers to write episodes and hire me to make their props!
                              I AGREE! I also thought it was a bad job. For a sec, I thought the man in the image was Taneth (sp?). It was obiviously a save money job!

I vote for you to work props, Mala. As much as I'd love to write or photo for them, I think my best job would be as the person who stands in the corner and drools. I'd even bring my own mop.
                              Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Patience is a virture Grasshopper...eventually you will be even further than 300 and then what???
                                you know, when you say 'grasshopper' it reminds me of crichton and scorpy, and that's probably not good

I trust you will have many words about Sam & Jack that you will want to speak and this silly post count stuff will matter nothing....
                                i have entire essays!!! like why doesn't he call her sam any more? was it because it's too personal? he's striving to maintain a distance between them by using her last name, her military designation, and not the more intimate, friendly first name (he even called her sammie in Line of Duty, i think)

or..sam obviously knows her way around jack's house. in lost city
                                Spoiler:
                                she goes straight into the front room, later on, when teal'c requires something other than guiness (no doubt put off it by the sight of daniel balancing an orange on top of his bottle, whcih personally, i found adorable), she is the one that goes into the kitchen, fetches juice and so on, and washes a glass (jack had said there were no clean glasses). so she's obviously been there quite a few times...i'm just saying

Trust me...There is no big great grand scheme of things you are missing ..... so post at your leisure it will be here when you get here

We will be waiting
                                well, i've only been here a little time, i'm still excited by it. over eager, like a puppy. or season 1 daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X