Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, one hour to go!! I still have to find something to do in the meantime. My muse left! I think it felt it was being neglected in favor of the shipper thread.

Comment

Tame, I just LOVE your sig!!!
      sigpic

Comment

45 minutes........

there are so many Sam & Jack moments that are my favorites that I am having a HECK of a time deciding which one to start with....

Although....I do have a surprise for everyone after we open the Thread...I am so EXCITED!!!!!!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
          Tame, I just LOVE your sig!!!
          Why thank you ...I got it out just for Ship Day....

I am so excited... I have the opening post all done and saved on WORD

and I do mean all of it....even all the code for pics and special features....it is so silly
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Why thank you ...I got it out just for Ship Day....

I am so excited... I have the opening post all done and saved on WORD

and I do mean all of it....even all the code for pics and special features....it is so silly
            I am sure glad you are in charge of it! I have spent the last 15 minutes preparing something for my 200th post! I suck at this!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              we can still figure out who we're giving stuff to tomorrow.

ship sistah
              Are you going to give us a list of names from which to choose? I'm not sure I know all TPTB. JM has to get one.

Token ~

Comment

Here we go! My 200th post! Super Soldier of the Gutter! Woo Hoo!

Lookie who I found wandering around down here. Darn it all, he's lookin for Sam! But I stopped him for a quick photo....and tackled him for a smooch or two!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  45 minutes........

there are so many Sam & Jack moments that are my favorites that I am having a HECK of a time deciding which one to start with....

Although....I do have a surprise for everyone after we open the Thread...I am so EXCITED!!!!!!
                  NICE SIG TAME!!!! I also have a hard time picking a favorite shippy moment!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

Lookie who I found wandering around down here. Darn it all, he's lookin for Sam! But I stopped him for a quick photo....and tackled him for a smooch or two!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...kri/RDAKri.jpg
                    WOO HOO Way to go Kri!!!!!!!

Nothing like getting the kiss before we hook him up

Too funny....Great 200th Post!!!!!

Comment

AND JUST ANOTHER REMINDER

we are staying on this thread until the ship day thread start

for any Mod seeing this here is the schedule of the start

US Pacific - 9:00 pm Tues 7/27
                      US Mountain - 10:00 pm
                      US Central - 11:00 pm
                      US Eastern - 12:00 Midnight
                      UK - 5:00 am Wed 7/28
                      Germany - 6:00 am

PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD

I am trying to post this about every ten posts so we don't get shut down

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        NICE SIG TAME!!!! I also have a hard time picking a favorite shippy moment!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!
                        well we have ALL of the Ship day thread to get them ALL out I suppose!!!!!

1000 posts in one day!!!

Comment

Tame, you are doing an EXCELLENT job as Activities Coordinator! Your sig is absolutely perfect!

Aeromathlete, I love your sig as well! Maybe we should use those quotes for the next t-shirt.

BTW...Since I been gone, there has been too much gutter crawling around here without me!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

NICE PIC!!!! IS that really RDA or just a photo manip? If that were me with AT I'd probably turn into a stuttering idiot, more so than I am already!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              Tame, you are doing an EXCELLENT job as Activities Coordinator! Your sig is absolutely perfect!

Aeromathlete, I love your sig as well! Maybe we should use those quotes for the next t-shirt.

BTW...Since I been gone, there has been too much gutter crawling around here without me!
                              Thank you Ma'am
                              we have fun and frolic planned....

and at least one surprise ready...

30 more minutes.....WOO HOOO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                NICE PIC!!!! IS that really RDA or just a photo manip? If that were me with AT I'd probably turn into a stuttering idiot, more so than I am already!!
                                BAHAHA! That has got to be one of the worst photo manips I have ever done. I don't have the same editing program I used to, and this just sucked. But it was fun none the less. That is actually Shanks body. haha!

Shoot, if that were RDA, the photo would be of my friend insisting the picture get taken, even though I am passed out on the floor next to the chair.

Comment

Working...
                                X