This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Qucik! Get out while you still can!!!!! You're too young to sacrifice yourself this way

Yeah, we had a bit of fun last night Altho some of us may have temporarily mistaken this thread for the thunk thread *cough cough TOKEN! cough cough* (I, on the other hand would never do such a thing *innocent look* ).
    Really? *note sarcasm*

Then whose drool puddle did I slip and nearly break my neck on?! I believe it was located suspiciously near a certain female shipper whose forum name begins with "K" and ends with "gater."

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      Maybe you can see if the SGC has need of a civilian biological scientist.

I hear they'll set you up with some comfortable finances, maybe not filty rich, but comfortable enough so that you can pay off all the loans and still have enough leftover for a cozy family life! (daggum it! not with Jack! he belongs with Sam! now wipe the drool off the floor! )
      can I have Daniel then?

//I think I got the wrong set of fine print! Unless I'm very much mistaken biological sciences NEVER pay the big bucks, even after grad school
      Me? cynical? never..... //

nope, it doesn't...but its a living and I love it

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
        can I have Daniel then?

//I think I got the wrong set of fine print! Unless I'm very much mistaken biological sciences NEVER pay the big bucks, even after grad school

Why not? And kiwigater can have Teal'c!

Comment

can I have Daniel then?

And unless I'm mistaken, when you get that "Dr." title in front of your name in any field, you will eventually make big bucks in that field cuz I believe that as a Dr. in that field you're supposed to earn all sorts of fame and prestige. You and kiwigater are smart! (way smarter than me! ) You'll find a way to make an advance in the biological sciences field and quickly gain fame and prestige!

Just don't forget your shipper friends who gave you so much support and encouragement as you go through the actual learning process to get this fame and prestige!!

Comment

Maybe you can see if the SGC has need of a civilian biological scientist.

I hear they'll set you up with some comfortable finances, maybe not filty rich, but comfortable enough so that you can pay off all the loans and still have enough leftover for a cozy family life! (daggum it! not with Jack! he belongs with Sam! now wipe the drool off the floor! )
            I like this plan!! (are you sure I can't have Jack???? oh, OK, seeing as this is the SHIP thread I better let Sam have him - but I insist on Daniel consoling me )

I have to say sometimes (OK quite frequently!) I find Stargate "science" unintentionally amusing But TV is all about suspension of disbelief, so I just go with it.

Jeez, how did this pool of drool get so big???? You can practically fish in it...

Comment

I like this plan!! (are you sure I can't have Jack???? oh, OK, seeing as this is the SHIP thread I better let Sam have him - but I insist on Daniel consoling me )

I have to say sometimes (OK quite frequently!) I find Stargate "science" unintentionally amusing But TV is all about suspension of disbelief, so I just go with it.

Jeez, how did this pool of drool get so big???? You can practically fish in it...
              I already said that LtLisa/Kel'sha can have Daniel. But you can have Teal'c! You should feel very safe and well protected around him!

Comment

can I have Daniel then?

LOL! Great (shipper) minds think alike! (you should all be afraid, be very afraid!).

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  Season 8 spoiler*****
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

I think I've got something figured out with the Affinity ring pic. PS takes Sam to the playground to give her the ring (don't accept, Sam!). Ya'know, kids all around--happy families--make Sam get all broody and realize what's she's missing-- and they earlier on Chimera crashed a 50th anniversary party to make Sam think he was for a lasting committment. Is this boy subtle or what?
                  LOL!!! You're right! Can't this boy-toy afford to take Sam out for a REAL date? He's moving way too fast. Makes you wonder what he's really after. Hmmmm.

Token ~

Comment

I already said that LtLisa/Kel'sha can have Daniel. But you can have Teal'c! You should feel very safe and well protected around him!

OK! I'd love to have him at my thesis defence to rout any annoying audience members (especially with the vaguely threatening cross armed look ).
                    ooops, sorry! Watch the floor! (I promised I wouldn't drool in here anymore).
                    Token
                    LOL!!! You're right! Can't this boy-toy afford to take Sam out for a REAL date? He's moving way too fast. Makes you wonder what he's really after. Hmmmm.
                    *Raised eyebrow* Just what do you think he's after eh??

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      He's probably after a permanent spot in the SGC and thinks he'll get it if he marries her!! *shudders at the thought of having a permanent spot in the SGC*

Comment

//Do we need a poll for the poll? //

here's a thought; lets NOT include the obvious episodes like Divide and Conquer and Window of Opportunity...what does everyone think?
                        I think that is a good idea! We all agree that D&C, BtS, WoO are Ship full. If we list them as a given, then we can add a little more variety to the poll.

<snip>
                        so, in honor of Ship Day I say we all tell our story of how we found S/J ship!
                        I like this idea too! But remember to keep it PG! What?! Yes, I said that!

Token ~

Comment

He's probably after a permanent spot in the SGC and thinks he'll get it if he marries her!! *shudders at the thought of having a permanent spot in the SGC*
                          WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT!!!
                          *kiwigater is prostrate with horror*

ooops, better go do some real work. I find it helps with actually finishing said degree

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            And why on Earth (or the entire 'gate network for that matter) did those old people let him crash their party in the first place?!?! Usually old people are pretty cantankerous, like my dear departed Grandma on my dad's side. She was one o' them crazy cantankerous southern ladies. Those old people at the party should've started beating on with their canes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                              Is it just me having lots of problems getting into the site and the forums?

This last 3 weeks have been completely frustrating , last I was here it was thread V I think. So , anyway, well done all you inspired people but since I don't have time to go back and catch up on all the posts or even know when I'll be able to get in again , can someone update me on what hapen to the letter and videos that were going to be given to AT ?
                              Though I mostly lurk, I'm having serious withdawl symptoms from you all.
                              Tame, gave us an update last night. Post # 512

(((((((((((((((jafacakes)))))))))))))))

Token ~

Comment

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT!!!
                                *kiwigater is prostrate with horror*

ooops, better go do some real work. I find it helps with actually finishing said degree
                                Calm down! It's OK!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((kiwigater)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Shhh!! Don't cry!! I only said that so Sam can see that he's just using her for most likely that reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X