Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least we got one thing we wanted... Can we say...

Spoiler:
    unambigious! There was no other way to interpret the scene in the office with Kerry or the scene in the observation room between Jack and Sam. That arm around her could have been interpreted as friends but the way she rubbed his hand on her cheek and the way he looked at her when he said "always". No other way to interpret it!

Comment

I'm finally heading off to bed myself now.

Then I laugh as I look at the clock and realize the UK folk will be getting up in the next couple of hours!

It really was the Squeeeeee heard round the world, wasn't it!! <Sniggle>

Off to have some happy shippy dreams!

Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

To all those who gave their time giving us THREADS SPOILERS , THANK YOU SO MUCH.

To SueKay for her wonderful "Home Away From Home". You again saved the day.

And to Caty for those ever loving vids, THANK YOU. You are awesome staying up till 4 a.m. UK time

HIP HIP HOORAY to all of you.

Gatebee

Comment

Well off to shippy dreams for me. Tomorrow is another day to ship land.

Gatebee

Comment

YES, not only can I now get onto the forums, a brand spankin new shipper thread!!!

Ok, THREADS

Spoiler:
            HOLY o*^&(&$(!!!!!! IT. WAS. BRILLIANT. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT... I was refreshing this one...unspeakable...page... for HOURS, and then my best friend and I watched only the scenes with Sam/Jack, Sam/Pete etc. all the IMPORANT SCENES. and we SCREAAAAAAAMED!!!!! OMG I've never screamed so much in my LIFE!!! HOLY GEEZ, when Sam opened the door and there was Jacob, to meet Pete... our whole NEIGHBOUROOD heard us!!!!!!!!!!!!! and SO many other times!!! like, uh, can you say when Jake was dying (btw we were harshly crying at that) and Jack was all like..."always" and stuff, and when she dumped him, and when they were FISHING!! I mean, we saw the little bobble thing, and we're like "no..NO WAY!!" and then we heard both Sam and Jack talking, and we're SCREAAAAAAAAMING!!!!!!

I owuld be going on and on, but I have to go watch as much as I can again before I get kicked off.

DREAMS OF FISHIN FOR MEEEEEEEE
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

hmmm i should sleep too... but nah... im still wide awake.. even though its just past 2300 mst (im a nite owl) and thanxz ta all of ya i got my second green box *hyper*

and to think that i may get to see it sooner then people in the states too (thank god for those online buddies across the pond ) but im still gonnabe just as hyper too and i will frakkin shoot my boss (not litterally of course) if i have to wk that day... well i did r/o the day so i should get it off.
              sigpic

Comment

woohoo! and we're back in business!

Just a quick service reminder.....
                PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE SPOILER TAGS!!!
                Some of our shipper brethren do not wish to be spoiled, and THAT INCLUDES PICTURES!!! and smiley faces.....

I think you'd have to be blind, deaf, and completely in communicado with the entire SG fandom not to know what happened in Threads, but please try anyway

[/public service announcement]

Now, *takes in deep breath*
                Spoiler:
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, and now back to your regular shipping

Comment

spoilers for s8's threads

Spoiler:
                  So, from everything I've been hearing... SQUEEEEEEEE!!! The ship is sailing! :-D I can see it coming in, with Sam and Jack waving to their supporters! *jack grabs sam and kisses her passionately, while the shippers squee from the shore*

I've looked at some caps, and SQEEEEEEE!

I've read some dialog, and SQUEEEEEEE!

I'm super sorry to know that Jacob... died. :-(

SHIP!

SAM AND JACK!

FISHING!

*faints*

:-D :-D :-D

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Well this one's still existant, so we know the other one didn't disappear for reasons of size.

Anyway, I'm bringing this back up, Read Only. People might want to fish stuff out of here to put in the new thread or something.

Madeleine

Comment

HEY PEOPLES

I have been good..not reading spoilers today..

well ok...i highlighted one word in a couple of posts just to get a hint..hehe
                      still waiting to get my hands on it...

YAY - a new thread...GW went down for a while back there...
                      if it was this insane for Threads, i can only imagine what the next 2 eps are going to be like

lurve and omlettes
                      Bee
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

*winces*ohh sorry i best go put a spoiler tag round that pic i posted up..
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                          YES, not only can I now get onto the forums, a brand spankin new shipper thread!!!

Ok, THREADS

Spoiler:
                          HOLY o*^&(&$(!!!!!! IT. WAS. BRILLIANT. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT... I was refreshing this one...unspeakable...page... for HOURS, and then my best friend and I watched only the scenes with Sam/Jack, Sam/Pete etc. all the IMPORANT SCENES. and we SCREAAAAAAAMED!!!!! OMG I've never screamed so much in my LIFE!!! HOLY GEEZ, when Sam opened the door and there was Jacob, to meet Pete... our whole NEIGHBOUROOD heard us!!!!!!!!!!!!! and SO many other times!!! like, uh, can you say when Jake was dying (btw we were harshly crying at that) and Jack was all like..."always" and stuff, and when she dumped him, and when they were FISHING!! I mean, we saw the little bobble thing, and we're like "no..NO WAY!!" and then we heard both Sam and Jack talking, and we're SCREAAAAAAAAMING!!!!!!

I owuld be going on and on, but I have to go watch as much as I can again before I get kicked off.

DREAMS OF FISHIN FOR MEEEEEEEE

Thanks for the briefing, majorsam.

okay, i have a request. can someone recap ALL the sam/pete scenes? how many were there? out of all the stuff i'd heard, i'd not heard about
                          Spoiler:
                          sam opening a door and jacob being there to meet pete. where were sam and pete; at sam's house? *please* recap every scene between sam and pete.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

I come in representing myself and my mother (Tauripeg) who is currently asleep, everything down and this is the first time it actually started working for us. Tis a shame she missed it. Many of you may not know me but I make my formal introduction now, names Jen I am a shipper like my mother before me. and have been a stargate fan as long as she...
                            -you know your crazy right?
                            -...yes
                            -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

er... are pics able to be covered by the spoiler tags?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                I really should be trying to sleep but I am way too wired after watching Threads!! Ack!! I really wanted to see what all the shipper reactions were but *sniff* no GW for so long and no Shipper Thread at all!! *sniff*

((((((((((((((((SHIPPERS))))))))))))))))))))
                                Hi Meimei!

Well I can tell you this shipper
                                Spoiler:
                                is walking around with one big huge honkin' smile on my face. :>| Never thought they'd take it that far.

Tonite I got home late cause I had a concert at the Philharmonic, but you can imagine where my head was at throughout the concert. Actually it was fitting that they played "The New World Symphony". It had to be in honor of Sam & Jack's new world of love!!!!

Got home, couldn't get into GW's General Discussion thread. So I got all my spoilers over at the Sam & Jack list.

THANK YOU, BREN REN, for letting us know Caty's clips were up AND

THANK YOU, CATY, for the clips.
                                Spoiler:
                                They are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To ALL MY FELLOW SHIPPERS, I say
                                Spoiler:
                                WOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                We brought down the house!!!!!

Hugs to All Shippers!!!!

Toni

Comment

Working...
                                X