X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    My thoughts about the end of Season 8/Season 9:
    Spoiler:
    we don't want it to become a cliche now do we...

Thank You for listening
    I'm going to go for a nice, calming walk around shipper town now...I may even stop off at the Shipper Town Bakery and grab myself a bag of cookies

And we all know how Jack feels about cliches

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah

The only plus point I can think of is Jack deascending naked!

Now that is a definite plus
      I'll have to rethink my position on ascension.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
        Urgh. Just rewatched A$$inity.
        In the words of comic book guy "Worst episode *ever!*"
        It's not just
        Spoiler:
        Sam and Pete. I think it's seeing it bigger. Everything's so cheesy! The Trust dudes are... well, hammy to say the least. The dialogue's so cliched and ridiculous 'You'll be okay,' says Daniel at one point. Well, he might be so blase about death and getting shot and all that he thinks being lined up with your backs to the wall is 'okay' but I sure as hell wouldn't!! And Pete...
        Oh where to start...
        Pete is a like an over excited puppy. Carter ends up seeming more like his *mother* than his girlfriend. I really mean that, the one thing I really did like about this ep was how AMAZING AT looked... but with Pete wide eyed and practically wagging his tail throughout this ep she seems about fifty. There's no sparkage, the BOTH just seem entirely desperate.

Urgh.
        I'm sickened and disgusted.
        OMG, once was a enough for me. Just reading your post gave me shivers.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
          Now that is a definite plus
          I'll have to rethink my position on ascension.
          the first time i read that i didnt see the 'on acension' bit at the end
          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
            One of the most romantic scene in Stargate so much more loving than that
            Spoiler:
            grope in Sam's foyer with the spud
            Yes, the Spudster is so romantic. How could we forget
            Spoiler:
            him pinning her against the wall.
            Wait a minute, I want to forget.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
              Urgh. Just rewatched A$$inity.
              In the words of comic book guy "Worst episode *ever!*"
              It's not just
              Spoiler:
              Sam and Pete. I think it's seeing it bigger. Everything's so cheesy! The Trust dudes are... well, hammy to say the least. The dialogue's so cliched and ridiculous 'You'll be okay,' says Daniel at one point. Well, he might be so blase about death and getting shot and all that he thinks being lined up with your backs to the wall is 'okay' but I sure as hell wouldn't!! And Pete...
              Oh where to start...
              Pete is a like an over excited puppy. Carter ends up seeming more like his *mother* than his girlfriend. I really mean that, the one thing I really did like about this ep was how AMAZING AT looked... but with Pete wide eyed and practically wagging his tail throughout this ep she seems about fifty. There's no sparkage, the BOTH just seem entirely desperate.

Urgh.
              I'm sickened and disgusted.
              I forced myself to watch it too, and I agree that this must be the worst episode ever of Stargate! The whole show was just one big cliche, and we all know how Jack feels about them!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes....I'm with you on that! Whew..is it hot in here?
                sigpic

Comment

okay here's some food for happy thoughts.I was just watching Maternal instinct again the other night and there's the scene where jack's taking off his vest because Daniel doesn't want jack going inside armed,Or very armed.So he's unclipping one side of his vest with on hand and Carter starts unclipping the other.It's like hurry up and undress this man.I mean he could do it himself but carterds standing right beside him and it's like."Oh need some help taking the clothes off sir?"

Comment

Lunar your braver than I am.I cannot rewatch
                    Spoiler:
                    Affinity or any Season 8 episode.I hope that changes with the 2nd half of Season 8.I have no problem rewatching Season 1-6.There are only a couple of Season 7 episodes I want to watch again.I can watch Lost City over and over again.I am really torn about Season 9.On one hand I'am happy that come June or July I can watch Stargate again but if RDA is only in 4 episodes it will be very tough.I'am hoping RDA will be in 8-10 episodes.In getting back to Affinity of all my favorite TV shows I think Affinity was one of the worst episodes I have seen.Episodes like Affinity and Icon are what scare me the most about Season 9.IMO of the episodes where Jack was the main star the episodes were very good and when Daniel Sam or Teal'c were the main stars the episodes have been flat for the most part IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Okay peeps...

Back on for a second...

Here's what I THINK will happen in season eight part 2
                      Spoiler:

Starting with Prometheus Unbound - I think we will gradually see a change of attitude on Sam and Jack's part. They'll be more at easy with each other. I think that there will be a chat between repicarter and Sam, them Replicarter and Jack, possibly giving hints as to what's to come.
                      I think however, this reenergised rapport on the way back to friendship will dissappear in either Its good to be King or Reckoning, maybe spurred on by an incident. This will cause more shippy angst and a leap in the rate of heart attacks among shippers. Whatever this incident is, Sam and Jack will begin creeping around on eggshells around each other. I feel that Threads is the catalyst. Sam will finally snap, and make a decision once and for all about who she really wants. I think she and Jack will talk, Jack will explain about Kerry, Sam will explain about Pete. They will decide to wait until Jack's quit the Air Force. In the next episode (citizen Joe) they'll be more at ease as they'll know where the other stands.
                      By Moebius, things will definitely be moving in our direction. Of course, there will be one more temporal (temporary) obstacle in their path. I do however think our resolution will come in the very last episode.

This is Speculation. I just needed to air my ramblings!
                      Sounds good to me.
                      Speculation
                      Spoiler:
                      The incident that brings back the tension will of course be in "It's Good to be King", when Sam will 'accidently' fall on Jack...Caty TPTB said so.

Seriously, I hope your speculation is right...particularly about Gemini, because there is so much they can do with that.

Comment

Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          LOL (((((SueKay)))))) you are the sweetest....well I am only a member for the ............. how do I say this delicately....... I support the Worms

But yes I am a Mum...My Twins however are turning 18 years in just about 1 month so that is why I am ALOT calmer about things

I HAVE SURVIVED THE TEENAGE YEARS!!!!!! Bring it PTB you have NOTHING on a couple of Teenagers
                          Hey! Congratulations! I gave a huge sigh of relief when my son reached 18. Know this, once you get them off to college you'll feel much better. You'll be *lots* poorer, but you'll sleep better not knowing what they're doing. It's strange, but true.

And yeah, TPTB could not possibly mess with ones head like a teenager--and you had TWO. Wow. You must be a strong woman.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                            Hey! Congratulations! I gave a huge sigh of relief when my son reached 18. Know this, once you get them off to college you'll feel much better. You'll be *lots* poorer, but you'll sleep better not knowing what they're doing. It's strange, but true.

And yeah, TPTB could not possibly mess with ones head like a teenager--and you had TWO. Wow. You must be a strong woman.

Bucky
                            This is why Tame is a system lord!
                            sigpic

Comment

Zoser please do yourself a favor and Do not watch Icon again.I can watch that episode a 100 times and I'll still not like it.I really wish I had those 42 minutes of my life back.

Comment

Absolutely. I don't think there would be anything worse than ascending Sam and/or Jack just because of scheduling problems. Not only would it seriously restrict their characters more than their abreviated shooting schedules but it would put a major crimp in the steady development of their tentative romance.
                                I totally agree with you. If Sam and Jack get together by the end of S8 (and we all know they will ) I don't want them to be separated in S9. They deserve some peace and happiness, don't you think ?

And what a scene it would be Just make sure it's Sam who find him
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X