X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Thanks Hannah and SClaireF

Think I'll skip on the dog panties!

Do you think Sam and Jack will get a dog?
    Yeah sure Jack is always thinking of getting a dog.He even said to Cassandra when she was little it is an Earth rule to get a dog but the dog looked more like a fox
    Lord Zedd

Comment

((((Shipper Family))))))
      I´ve just seen I´ve two green squares.. Thank you to all of you who gave me rep points!!

Wow! I´ve realized the last time I was here was 9 days ago!! I´m very busy these days..
      Sir, it's just a plant (Wal...ter).

...and you say his name is Pete Shannahan....I see.
      By the way, do you know his address??

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
        Good Grief, Suekay has a Jack clone!! No, no, much too young - I volunteer to watch him for you til you're 18 (or 40). Now hand him over.
        Okay!

NOT

I'm Scottish - the law's different here.

I can drink when I'm 18 too!

Kri - Doggy ain't fixed as my mum thinks it's cruel. Just her opinion - not mine.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I don't think
          Spoiler:
          That Sam has much of a dark side. Some deomns maybe that I'd like to see explored. What I think would be interesting would be this.

We know from the episode Unnatural Selection that the replicators also have all of Jack, Daniel and Teal'c's memories.

Wouldn't it be really interesting if Replicarter had all of their memories as well as Sams, and that some of that darkness within her was from Jack's memories.

Am I making any sense?
          i don't know maybe sam has dark secrets that no-one knows about.... it would be interesting to see how everyone reacts seeing sam's dark side that she hides....
          sigpic
          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I'm Scottish - the law's different here.
            SO??? I am 35 and don't have a Jack Clone!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              ROTFLMAO!

May I ask why your doggie isn't fixed?
              Missy Case or Miss Casey or Casey Pup is a show dog...she's a golden retriever and has hubs wrapped around her finger. When she's in heat and separated from all of our males doggies, she gets her panties and extra special attention from Hubs...as she demands it...she is princess of the house during that time.... She will be going off to show for the next couple of weekends - so we will miss her...but once she is a Champion...we will make her a Momma pup....

So - if Sam and Jack got a dog...and you know Jack loves dogs....I think they should get a golden....one for each of them...boy and girl, but both fixed...as they don't need puppies!

S'Claire!

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                Perhaps a stupid qustion but English isn't my motherlanguage but to quote Teal'c What is a hussy?!!
                hus·sy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hz, hs)
                n. pl. hus·sies
                1. A woman considered brazen or immoral.
                2. A saucy or impudent girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  SO??? I am 35 and don't have a Jack Clone!

why not????

I got the THD (Tame home device) removed from mine on my birthday. Now he's all mine!!!!

BTW - This is the ship thread...I'd better talk about Sam too!

Think Sam would appreciate a Jack clone??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                    i don't know maybe sam has dark secrets that no-one knows about.... it would be interesting to see how everyone reacts seeing sam's dark side that she hides....
                    Maybe she hates maths? Could that be the big secret of her dark side??
                    Sir, it's just a plant (Wal...ter).

...and you say his name is Pete Shannahan....I see.
                    By the way, do you know his address??

Comment

why not????

I got the THD (Tame home device) removed from mine on my birthday. Now he's all mine!!!!

Perhaps Replicarter needs a Jack Clone.

How do I get one?

Comment

why not????

Though Sam won't admit to it - she has her own Jack Clone - she has to hide it from but I know in an upcoming episode when
                        Spoiler:
                        starts packing up her house to move into that stupit one he bought for the both of them,
                        he finds the jack clone and Sam has to admit all of her feelings for Jack and they break up right then and there and she runs off to tell Jack all about it....

Comment

Thanks Tame.The way I look at things there are problably alot of Fans like myself not crazy about a Season 9 with a very Jack lite schedule.It is very easy to say no to Season 9.It is in the best interest of TPTB to give us a great Sam and Jack resolution in Season 8.If TPTB can do that I will be willing to watch Season 9.

Comment

*sigh*

Ok, I'm in a little bit of a bad mood right now so if this comes out harsh it is not meant to be. Real life just tends to get in the way sometimes . . .

So anyway; why in the world does everyone want to get rid of Sam for a while just because she's pregnant. I know that some of you have kids of your own; and I'm speaking from a husband who's wife just gave birth about a month ago. It is my understanding that the shooting schedule worked out where AT wouldn't be showing. So the pregnancy was not going to play into the show. Besides you can always shoot around a belly. So what if Sam gets a little puffy in the face, she'll still be beautiful! However I'll keel over if someone says that she's "glowing" in an episode.

For crying out loud though, everyone wants her to "ascend" for a while or "die" for a while or get captured. Geez; she's just pregnant, not an invalid.

Maybe I missed a thread or an update where she said she was going to have to miss some filming. But it's not like every scene has Sam in it, they could shoot the scenes without Sam first if she's going to be late. They finished out Season 8 just fine, and I don't see it being that big of a deal for the start of Season 9. It took about 2 weeks before my wife went back to looking the way she did before she was pregnant (I know that all women are different) and now two weeks later she's back to everyday stuff. For crying out loud let AT do what she feels like, why in the world do we have to bring up the crappy "Ascending" bs whenever someone is sick for a day of work or needs to be on leave or something.

Like I said, perhaps a bad time to write this. But geez, why does everyone want to make Sam dissappear for a while? If RDA is only doing 4 episodes and Sam is "out of it" for 2 episodes then that leave a potential for only 2 sam&jack episodes.

Ok, getting down off my rant box now, but c'mon. There's more I could say but I think I've said enough for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              Perhaps Replicarter needs a Jack Clone.

How do I get one?
                              Ask for one at the gutter!

I had the doll courtesy of Mala, but them Tame brought out the Jack clone with Tame home device (THD) and now I don't know who has them!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ship Nana I would love to see Replicarter hurting Jack and Sam comes to the rescue.I doubt we'll be that lucky.It would be great to see Sam and Replicarter fighting over Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X