• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    ((((((((misstweedledee)))))))

You haven't been on in a while!

Here's something you'll like

Jack's Big Day - Chapter 5 - Shipping for Fern

Jack's day goes from bad to worse to good to even worse.
    Suekay great chapter. LMAO at what Jack said to Walter. Keep it up.

Comment

(((suekay)))

THANKS!! it worked!
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
        Suekay great chapter. LMAO at what Jack said to Walter. Keep it up.
        Thank you!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
          (((suekay)))

THANKS!! it worked!
          Have you read the spoilers???

Spoiler:
          I think that Sam and Jack is sorted!!!!

They're so gonna be together.

All the rumours and spoilers I've seen seem to point to that outcome, but are said in such way that they are open to interpretation.

Just what I think!
          sigpic

Comment

Have you read the spoilers???

Spoiler:
            I think that Sam and Jack is sorted!!!!

They're so gonna be together.

All the rumours and spoilers I've seen seem to point to that outcome, but are said in such way that they are open to interpretation.

Just what I think!

I have'n tread it yet but is its true then *YOOJOO DOES THE CHANDLER HAPPY DANCE!!!!* all around the GW forum and all around her house out into her front yard (oops, stepped on the dog) continues with the dancing!! (parents are staring at me like i have horns growing out of my head) ...finally stopped and cant catch her breath.......... YAY!! I dunno if its true but i like to stay optimistic so i think it is!! WOOHOO!!

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

This news of these spoilers is wonderful!

I would be happier if freaking video would save *swears at movie maker 2*.

And if I could type properally on this keyboard *lightly taps sister's laptop*.... I'd get in big trouble if I broke it....

Meh, I'm gonna go and play darts now.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

((((((((misstweedledee)))))))

You haven't been on in a while!

Here's something you'll like

Jack's Big Day - Chapter 5 - Shipping for Fern

Jack's day goes from bad to worse to good to even worse.
                ((((((((((suekay))))))))))
                i no, damn computers but as you know i am always hear in spirit

I love it *big thumbs up* everyone who is haveing a slightly down or shippless day you absolutly HAVE to go and read this fic.

As always with suekays work.....Fatastic

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

For anybody living in Ireland and the UK, is your SKY tv working properly because all I am getting is that there is a technical problem. Just want to see if it is only me or is it a bigger problem

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    To Jafacakes ...Your PM box is full.

Do you know that they repeat the Stargate SG1 and Atlantis ..3 times a week ...It's on Tuesday and I think Wednesday and Saturday

Caty
                    Thanks Cathy,
                    wasn't sure if I would be able to do it ( 3 others fighting for the tv ) but I'm recording it now thanks to some shameless bribery
                    Of course my children are loving it now .
                    Didn't know they repeated it on wednesday, but then it's probably because I work wednesday evenings .

Comment

GREAT FIC SUEKAY!!!!
                      its putting another big smile on my face!! <-----see!

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                        For anybody living in Ireland and the UK, is your SKY tv working properly because all I am getting is that there is a technical problem. Just want to see if it is only me or is it a bigger problem
                        Hey *waves*

don't no if this is good news or not but my sky is working fine, picture, sound the whole lot.

Leanne

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                          ((((((((((suekay))))))))))
                          i no, damn computers but as you know i am always hear in spirit

I love it *big thumbs up* everyone who is haveing a slightly down or shippless day you absolutly HAVE to go and read this fic.

As always with suekays work.....Fatastic

Leanne
                          Thankyou!!!!!!!

(shameless plug)

Please read my fic!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                            GREAT FIC SUEKAY!!!!
                            its putting another big smile on my face!! <-----see!
                            Glad you like it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thankyou!!!!!!!

(shameless plug)

Please read my fic!!!
                              yer

Please read her fic

Leanne

Comment

EVERYBODY READ THIS FIC!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2080576/1/

it's by Kazooband.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X