This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    Was teasing, but I'm sure Mala will come along and give us evidence of the penguin in Teal'c appartment.

Sorry, i'm slow on the uptake today. I think I need another cookie, Sue, and if see meimei, grab her and get her to give me some happy pills.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      Sorry, i'm slow on the uptake today. I think I need another cookie, Sue, and if see meimei, grab her and get her to give me some happy pills.
      (((((MB)))))

It's okay, really. I'm still not very awake. You have the advantage of time zones on me.

Comment

(((((MB)))))

It's okay, really. I'm still not very awake. You have the advantage of time zones on me.

Mind you, I'm never really awake before about three in the afternoon, I'm a night person.

Comment

*Carolyn pops head around corner glad real life let her be with her shipper family once again*

HEY SHIPPERS!!

im so glad i can finally chat again lol any way regarding moebius:
          Spoiler:
          i dont think we'll have anything to worry about as they want the ending of the season (possibly series) to be spectacular , kill not 1 but 2 of the stars is a big no no IMO, anyhow i believe if they did die they could probably ascend then retake human form so its not really dying lol , *carolyns head almost explodes from confusion* WE WILL GET OUR SHIPPY RESOLUTION!!

JACK AND SAM FOREVER!

PS :missed you all loads
          Carolyn

Comment

(((((MB)))))

Hey! I'm still half asleep and it gets light in Scotland about half an hour before Southeast England.

*yawns*

Mei Mei! Happy pills please!!!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(((Suekay and MB)))

Well, it's 10AM my time, and I'm still not very awake!

Comment

(((Suekay and MB)))

Well, it's 10AM my time, and I'm still not very awake!
                lol

CONGRATS ON THE FOUR GREEN SQUARES!!

Righto

I'll be back in a wee while! I've gotta walk the dog!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  spoilers for Affinity - Lockdown
                  I thought AT did an excellent job of conveying
                  Spoiler:
                  both surprise and bewilderment over the ring and the proposal. Which at least made her asking for so much time to *think* extremely believable.........however that is kindof where THAT whole storyline stopped being believable. Too much of this episode was another *example* of how TPTB lost an opportunity to show Sam being the SG1 leader. At no time did the character of Pete do any sort of police work that seemed above or beyond anything that Sam could have AND would have done had he not been there. We have seen her figure out things far more complex then whether or not the *victim was dragged over here, see the heel marks in the carpet* ...

The whole episode was Sam following a bad columbo impersonator around. then at the end an even more unbelievable acceptence to the propasal.

Then again in Lockdown TPTB ruined yet another chance for Sam to be in charge of SG1 but nope - Daniel just cuts Sam off in the briefing room what was that about. It made no sense EXCEPT it made Sam look bad and then the conversation in her lab looked dubious because it implied that she would sulk.

This bugged me more because my sister and brother-in-law were over and watched the show this last Friday and I had explained the new set up. and all of the things I said about Lockdown my sister pointed out IMMEDIATELY and I was like yeah that bugged me the first time I saw it. so we discussed it after the show and she was in full agreement that TPTB had really dropped the ball as well.

So we are seeing all of these poorly written emotional scenes that are supposed to be helping the character of Sam *grow* and they very well could IF they were believable, IF they were more in line WITH the character we have come to know and IF they made sense to the story we were told last week
                  I think you've hit the nail on the head here. They say they're looking for opportunities to give Sam the chance to lead but then they waste the opportunities that they already have. Why create more episodes to do something that you could have done before? Why not use the opportunities as they present themselves? Just my two cents.
                  Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                  Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                  Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Tame give up her Jack clone? Please, no! he's the only thing that keeps her relatively and stops her rampaging through the boards and using her god-like powers to ding people back to obscurity.
                    And here I thought I wouldn't do something like this because it was wrong and I was WAY TOO NICE to ever do something like this.....
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

And here I thought I wouldn't do something like this because it was wrong and I was WAY TOO NICE to ever do something like this.....

yes, Tame. Whatever you say....waaaay too nice.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        Sure Tame!

*throws duct tape over*

Sorry, it look just a bit longer to bury him than we thought...

*dusts soil off trousers*
                        No problem... glad you were able to get the job done
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

oh, good. didn't think you'd want to upset your darling, talented, goddess of beta-readers she might stab you with her stiletto heel
                          Ok... What did I do.... Have I annoyed the fartlings in some manner...did I not answer a phone message from Gerard.........why exactly are you *taunting* me

And for those of you that love Sam & Jack together as much as I do

((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))

Comment

Ok... What did I do.... Have I annoyed the fartlings in some manner...did I not answer a phone message from Gerard.........why exactly are you *taunting* me

And for those of you that love Sam & Jack together as much as I do

((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))
                            i'm not taunting you, not this week, anyway. gerald and the fartlings are fine, thank you, and all smiles that you remember them ...i think i may have been teasing meimei at the time, she won't give me her happy pills.

and yes, sam and jack forever...it's so obvious, even in season eight, every time they look at each other they are so thinking 'i love you'..it's there, right in their eyes.

Comment

No problem... glad you were able to get the job done
                              We 'planted' him in a field of Yukon Gold potatos so he'd be right at home!

How d'ya think the SGC staff like their mash????
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                How d'ya think the SGC staff like their mash????
                                Soft and creamy

Comment

Working...
                                X