This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    okay..i've heard a rumour..a very nebulous rumour, and one i am almost sure that's not true, about the ending of moebius...but it is quite upsetting (astronomicalchick, maybe you'd better not read this)

Spoiler:
    basically, the rumour is sam and jack die at the end of moebius....

sorry.... you lot are going to hate me for this....but i had to share the info....but i'm hoping it's not true

<michelle cringes against inevitable screams>
    Lalalaalalalalalalalalalala!

*Astro sticks fingers into ears so she can't hear scary spoiler*

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
      Yea it is off the subject a little but I'm sure my fellow shippers won't mind.

Today has been a big one, daughter arrived in true dramatic fashion! Can't go into to much detail as I'm headed back to the hospital with packed bags!

Daughter was born at 12:18 today, she was 6lbs 13oz; she was 18.25in long. Mom is doing well in recovery. It was an emergency ceasarien; I'll write more when I can.

Man what a day . . .
      Yay! Congratulations!!! Happy, happy day!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        Lalalaalalalalalalalalalala!

*Astro sticks fingers into ears so she can't hear scary spoiler*
        yeah, that's probably best..although Cutie-Pie Davis isn't involved this time.
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Quietly!!!??? did say she wanted me to do it quietly .....Astrochick, SueKay...... Can I have that Duct Tape when you are done

Enjoy the Show Michelle...I hope it is a GOOD Sam & Jack episode
          Sure Tame!

*throws duct tape over*

Sorry, it look just a bit longer to bury him than we thought...

*dusts soil off trousers*

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            Uh-oh... Tame's latest Jell-O message (click on her green cubes) says:

Tame is feared by humans in all Goa’uld-harvesting territories

I think I'm getting scared! I kinda liked it when she was happy & free with the Jaffa!
            Very "free" with the Jaffa, so I heard...

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
              Spoiler:
              *pouts* Losing Jacob isn't any better in my book. He's way too much fun to have around and Sam has lost too much already. Can't they just kill Kinsey and be done with it?
              Mei Mei forgot to click the quote thingy!! This is the post she was trying to quote!

Mei Mei would NEVER think Tame was a pain in the mitka!!

*Grumbles about trying to post half asleep!*

Comment

Very "free" with the Jaffa, so I heard...
                It was the boa and spiked heels...

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  First off, quit hogging the Shipper Cookies!

Secondly, what a great song!!!

Look folks, Shipper Town's first Official Song Writer!!!
                  I'm honored!

*gives Ship Nana back her cookies (the few that I didn't have room for)*
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    You mean "Suekay live in concert at the New Shipper Town Amphitheatre"

Get your hot shipper tickets now!
                    LMAO!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      ((((((((KG))))))))

glad you, Ship Sistah and Mala enjoyed NYC!!

It's almost at the top of my list of places to visit!

I'm meeting a few family members soon, namely Astrochick and Scottish Shipper!
                      and yes, I signed up today SueKay,so all four of us, Mishy, me, you and Scottish Shipper can ship away to our heart's content...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Mei Mei forgot to click the quote thingy!! This is the post she was trying to quote!

Mei Mei would NEVER think Tame was a pain in the mitka!!

*Grumbles about trying to post half asleep!*
                        oh, good. didn't think you'd want to upset your darling, talented, goddess of beta-readers she might stab you with her stiletto heel
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          which season? eight? then you mean
                          Spoiler:
                          the wonderful and pretty shippy avatar!!! looking forward to seeing that on big screen
                          Was talking about the actors and the set I'm pretty convinced that they really don't know which way a season 9 will fall.

Comment

Finally I figured out the secrets to layering! Tah-dah!
                            Here's the gif I tried to make last night... a belated birthday present for Caty & on time for sclairef99!

Happy Birthday again Caty & to you too today sclairef99!

It's a great gif ShimmeringStar Thank you

Caty

Comment

and yes, I signed up today SueKay,so all four of us, Mishy, me, you and Scottish Shipper can ship away to our heart's content...
                              Got your ticket?

I'm phoning for mine today!!!!

I've not heard anything from Scottish Shipper as she's not been online, but I'm going to PM her.

Unfortunately I now don't have enough money to buy a shipper tshirt for another month (unless I get my bursary backpayment!)

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!

We need to root out shippers at the Con so that they can join the family!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Finally I figured out the secrets to layering! Tah-dah!
                                Here's the gif I tried to make last night... a belated birthday present for Caty & on time for sclairef99!

Happy Birthday again Caty & to you too today sclairef99!
                                WTG Shimmering Star! What a great scene to layer!!!!!! Thanks so much for the birthday s/j kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to for the b-day wishes from Mei Mei, Kliggins,Aeromathlete and MajorSal!!!!!!!!

What a great place to celebrate a birthday! There's nothing like the love of a GREAT Shipper Family!!!!!

S'Clairef99

Comment

Working...
                                X