This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
    Yea it is off the subject a little but I'm sure my fellow shippers won't mind.

Today has been a big one, daughter arrived in true dramatic fashion! Can't go into to much detail as I'm headed back to the hospital with packed bags!

Daughter was born at 12:18 today, she was 6lbs 13oz; she was 18.25in long. Mom is doing well in recovery. It was an emergency ceasarien; I'll write more when I can.

Man what a day . . .
    CONGRATULATIONS

Woohoo! My best wishes to you and your family!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Ok, ok this calls for a brand new Shipper Cookie! Nothing I have on the shelves can handle this news!

Introducing:

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Help yourselves and pass the plate!

UMMMMMM! Are they special Prozac shipper cookies? Think how much you could make if you sold them on CafePress.com along with the t-shirts! I'll put in a standing order for a dozen per day!

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Congratulations on the new arrival Just the Zat's Ma'am to be treasured forever Are you gonna call her Sam?!!!

Caty

Since my real name is Samuel I don't think that'd work!

Nah it is Della Roena,

Comment

Nah it is Della Roena,
          Congrats!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Nah it is Della Roena,
            Sweet! I don't know how to pronounce the second one, but it sounds really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              :

snip, snip

My heart is something you can't play with
              My emotional state of mind

You left me standing in the windy street
              With everybody laughing at me
              I hung my head, I was close to tears
              Because you left me after all those years

A game with rules not to be broken

Two days later I'm still standing here
              Surrounded by my childish fears
              I turn to you and you walk away
              But that's the way I want it to stay

A game with rules not to be broken
              I can see the look in Jack's eyes as this song is playing. It reminds me of the scene
              Spoiler:
              where Sam hands him the engagement ring.
              It's too sad! (wipes tear).

But JM said that the 2nd half is going to be HUGE when it comes to resolving ongoing storylines between the characters, and I'm sticking to that!

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Today has been a big one, daughter arrived in true dramatic fashion! Can't go into to much detail as I'm headed back to the hospital with packed bags!

Daughter was born at 12:18 today, she was 6lbs 13oz; she was 18.25in long. Mom is doing well in recovery. It was an emergency ceasarien; I'll write more when I can.

Man what a day . . .
                congratulations to both of you,i hope mum is doing well and you pamper her loads.
                I must say the birth of your own child is the best feeling you could ever experiance.

take care and let us know her name.....

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

*sueKay has glanced at clock*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52 Years young!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Congratulations, Zat! Glad to hear the whole family is well.

And darn it, a few hours later and she would have been born on Jack's birthday...
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

hey i really don't like this rumour going around,

Spoiler:
                      do you really think they will kill them off?what if they do kill jack off and that resolves him not coming back in season 9?
                      Spoiler:

That'll leave a big death scene in sam telling jack she loves him,then as he's gone she goes to marry .That will explain him being in this episode.
                      noooooooo i am not in my happy place at the moment as this was one possibilty i never imagined.It leaves the door open for AT to return but not RDA and that would be perfect for tptb as they have a heartbreaking ending,but still have the rest of the team to carry on...

i know it's a rumour and i shouldn't get flustered but it does get to you.
                      Spoiler:
                      they did say character death in season 8 and we were thinking of jacob or bra'tac what if we are wrong

wynterxx

Comment

Thought you were going to bed. What are we supposed to do for Jack appreciation day? Besides the obvious?

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!!!!

or is it RDA's birthday, i am getting confused after the bad rumours that are hitting here tonight..

Any-way lots of hugs and kisses and other stuff........

oh i forget we have young-uns here......

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                            But JM said that the 2nd half is going to be HUGE when it comes to resolving ongoing storylines between the characters, and I'm sticking to that!
                            Yeah, JM is something like the Shipper's Santa Clause, he has always a present for us and gives us hope.
                            Christmas is coming soon, Shippers!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                              hey i really don't like this rumour going around,

Spoiler:
                              do you really think they will kill them off?what if they do kill jack off and that resolves him not coming back in season 9?
                              Spoiler:

That'll leave a big death scene in sam telling jack she loves him,then as he's gone she goes to marry .That will explain him being in this episode.
                              noooooooo i am not in my happy place at the moment as this was one possibilty i never imagined.It leaves the door open for AT to return but not RDA and that would be perfect for tptb as they have a heartbreaking ending,but still have the rest of the team to carry on...

i know it's a rumour and i shouldn't get flustered but it does get to you.
                              Spoiler:
                              they did say character death in season 8 and we were thinking of jacob or bra'tac what if we are wrong

wynterxx
                              Spoiler for Season 8, second half.
                              Spoiler:
                              The quote said specifically that it was a recurring character. Jack, being the star of the show, doesn't fit that description. Jacob seems a lot more likely.
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Man what a day . . .
                                And a new shiplet is born
                                Congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby daughter and a speedy recovery for your wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X