X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    ((((((((((((MM))))))))))))))

Hopefully we ALL get our sanity back!!!!
    I'm not that sure if I really want it back... it's pretty funny being insane.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
    it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
    It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
    And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

I knew about the sniffing in the elevator scene .....Mulder did it too with Scully in sysigy ...see the correlation here .

Great couple sniff each other ..cuz they like the smell of the opposite sex they love ..It add to the appeal for the essence of life

Whatever they sniff ..they will always find it sexy

Caty

Comment

I don't know how to do pictures and such but:

Happy Birthday to all the October Birthday people!

I know I've missed some, sorry.

All for ship and ship for all !
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          I'm quite content being the family's pet non-shipper.
          I still say that you're some random cousin oseveral times removed...but still part of the family! ((((MF))))

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            yes ..yes ..yes exactly the contrary of hallucination Jacob ..cuz in fact he would have always trust him from the second he met him ...Jack even called him" Dad" back then.

Sam and Jack love story is trully as beautiful as Mulder and Scully's love story

Caty
            i love it when jack calls jacob dad...sort of a subliminal message that one day they will be. and how jack hates all tok'ra except jacob. and how in bane, jacob and jack get this double act going where jacob gets jack to be insubordinate to people for him, and when sam is being teased by her dad, and she turns to jack and says 'welcome to my world!'..all signs they'll be a tight little family unit one day..
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              Great idea SueKay.

In honor of all members of this thread we now have a new medal.

Please add your names accordingly.

SHIPPER MEDAL OF PERSEVERENCE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
              Caty
              Tame
              Mala
              SueKay
              Michelleb
              Critter
              Bucky
              Ses110
              Auralan
              Kiwigater
              Wynter
              Isis
              Dipsofjazz
              LtLisa
              Sam_o_Neill
              Meimei
              Mad_gater and Kel'dor
              Waterfall

Kel'sha says she has suffered as much as her host...its why shes been quiet recently

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                I'm sure some of you have already seen this but I just thought i'd mention it..it is rumoured that in moebius
                Spoiler:
                a much beloved recurring character will die. now i'm guessing this is either jacob or bra'tac..if it's jacob, oh, poor sam!!!
                ARGH!

Spoiler:
                If they do that, I will be very, VERY angry. Don't take away my beloved Jacob. I want him to live! (Of course, Jacob dying would give us a fantastic opportunity for ship - remember, we got The Hug because of Heroes II. But I don't know if I'm willing to pay that price.

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  The relationship has to be established by the end of the season for me. I won't trust anything else. They could give of one scene in the movie with a big dripping scoop of ship and that would be great. But I need to see, to know, before then that Sam and Jack are officially canon (without a doubt). One of those *look at each other with that look*scenes and then a big juicy kiss as the last episode fades out would satisfy me. I wouldn't care if they waited till the last possible moment, if I could just get it in writing (script writing that is). Then I wouldn't care about Pete or anything. I could look back at those episodes and see them as building blocks to their furture together.

Not really spoilers, but just in case.
                  Now as I rewatch season 8, I'm already seeing ship where I saw none before. Just looks, maybe, but looks of longing. Jack covering his feelings, his pain, with trivial talk and banter. The way Sam seems so giddy in Jack's presence.
                  She may smile and laugh with Pete, but she doesn't look giddy. They can't let these emotions just fade away.
                  I wonder sometimes if the actors are playing the parts as should-be lovers because they have just done it for so long, that they naturally play it that way, rather than because the script calls for it. Maybe I'm looking through my rose colored glasses, but I rather like them and they are helping me through right now. I hope to be able to smash them to itsy bitsy pieces soon.

I have always thought that RDA and AT are very careful how they play their character right now too.

They don't want to give too much away and they do behave like they are "would be lovers but problems " ..They are awkward around each other whenever it's a romantic scene between the 2 of them cuz they aren't allowed to do anyhting . IT'S VERY SAD

...but when the time comes ..I bet we'll see Sam and Jack like we never saw them before ..in love and showing it this time with no fear , just LOVE ..and they'll be comfortable cuz the big barrier would have been dropped or this big wall would have collapsed...

We all fans could be on a very big surprise ..cuz who knows how Sam and Jack will be outside the SGC on a real date without regs to worry about ..!!!!

The chemistry will explode big time ....the best kiss ever in the Stargate world , the best look ever , the best SMILE ever ...and everything will be alright with the world

I'm confident to say ..that this is where the actors are going ...You just have to look behind the scenes to realise that RDA and AT are comfortable with each other ..and this is what we'll get between Sam and Jack to conclude their story arc at the end of season 8

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    I agree. i'm even uncomfortable with pre-birth baby showers.

a note/card of well wishes is one thing...but imagine how horrible it would be if something nasty happened????

Folks can do what they want, but pesonally, i'd hold off on anything bigger until later
                    agreed, especially with the difficulties she's had...I think we should send her something, but we should wait till Jan/Feb

~Imzadi

Comment

LOL ..May be one morning she 'll write the 3 little words with a black marker pen ( a washable one) on her eyelids and flash them at Jack at the SGC in the briefing room

...then He'll get the message ...and will do the same the next day ...if they can't say it ..we have to find another way.. hey ...what about that one ...???!!!hehehehehe

Caty

ROTFLMAO!!!

Caty, Mei Mei is beginning to think that she's not the only one that has lost her sanity on the Shipper thread!

Surgeon General Warning: Shiplessness can lead to severe mental instability and hallucinations.

Hmmm, maybe we are back to the "Pete is a hallucination" theory. If everyone on the Shipper thread is suffering from the same mental stress, why not?

*Mei Mei wonders if she can make SG PTB pay for all the nice happy pills that the doctor makes her buy...*

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                        ARGH!

Spoiler:
                        If they do that, I will be very, VERY angry. Don't take away my beloved Jacob. I want him to live! (Of course, Jacob dying would give us a fantastic opportunity for ship - remember, we got The Hug because of Heroes II. But I don't know if I'm willing to pay that price.

CoffeGirl I think you need to get prepared for that ..cus this could be it ..just imagine Sam and Jack being there when

Spoiler:
                        Jacob dies. ..the support ... the care ....the love ..the hug could be even stronger ..cuz Sam has now lost both her parents and except for her brother who she never sees....she has nobodyelse to turn to.... except Jack ...and we're on for a big shippy ending from comforting hug to being lonely and need love with Jack*sob**sob* but it would be great to see Sam and Jack crying together ...and would love to see a face stroking here .

Caty

Comment

Sally I think we need to see a great
                          Spoiler:
                          Kiss and Sam and Jack say I love you in Moebius.If TPTB just show Sam and Jack fishing and nothing else they risk losing me as a fan.I am not willing to wait for a Season 9 or a Movie.There may not be a Season 9 or Movie.I am not waiting past Season 8.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            ROTFLMAO!!!

Caty, Mei Mei is beginning to think that she's not the only one that has lost her sanity on the Shipper thread!

Surgeon General Warning: Shiplessness can lead to severe mental instability and hallucinations.

Hmmm, maybe we are back to the "Pete is a hallucination" theory. If everyone on the Shipper thread is suffering from the same mental stress, why not?

*Mei Mei wonders if she can make SG PTB pay for all the nice happy pills that the doctor makes her buy...*

Meimei
                            I had to come up with something ..If they find it hard to talk ..at least they can flash

Caty

Comment

Meimei
                              I had to come up with something ..If they find it hard to talk ..at least they can flash

Caty

you have no idea of the mental image my sick mind just created..

btw, i love it when you do spoilers, caty, cos you get this huge blank space with seemingly-random smileys scattered all over, and it looks so funny..i always try and guess the spoiler from the smileys before i read it
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I really hope
                                Spoiler:
                                Jacob does not Die.I want Jacob to be around when Sam and Jack get together.It would be great to see his Reaction.I think we would give Jack a hard time just to Tease him.I think Jacob would Love to have Jack as a Son-in-Law.

Comment

Working...
                                X