This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amra
    My head hurts just READING the words chemistry and physics, uhh... I'm not very academic, more,..cultural, I did English,Music and History for my A-Levels

amra
    have to say I'm the same- Science and maths are not my greatest subjescts yet English and RE really really call out to me. which used to dissapoint me cus I wanted to be lIke Sam but now I realised I'm me. A little bit of brain would've been helpful but never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I loved the virtual seasons!!!!!!!!!

I'd never be able to run it, but I'd bae able to write a few eps. Are you up to running it?

BTW why did you never do VS10?

Yes - I have read them. Each and every one!!!

I love the serinaix (I can't spell) and my fave ep is the one where Janeway wants to adopt a little girl (I'm terrible with names!)
      VS10? Burnout!

Lol no really, i believe thatsometimes you should just END something..not let it drag on. It took 2 seasons of VVS to IMHO 'fix' voyager.

The Sernaix were cool. The ep you're refering to is by Heather BRiles...ep 13 s8...and I forgetthe name as well..god i can remember proofing it...

Comment

hey everybody *waves*

i'm off soon but just incase my computer slips back in to its coma, all U.K residents with sky....dont forget

Tuesday September 28th
        Sky one
        8:00
        From Stargate to Atlantis : The Lowdown

See you all soon

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
        honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

hi everyone again! Just wanted to let you know that I've written a fic- maybe you guys could read it and let me know what you think??

Sam and Jack get stuck on a remote planet. I'm in the middle of the 4th chapter- well I've just started it but anyway enjoy amd please try not to be to mean.lol.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2044856/1/

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Obsessed!? Nikki!? Nah, fanatical, preoccupied, fixated, possessed, passionate, fervent, zealous, maybe...

Uh, oh, I think I just described Mei Mei, too....

LoL Meimei!! Yes that does descibe us well doesnt it!? Sam and Jack WILL get together and we just all need to keep the faith in them!! Now if you'll excuse me I havent finished my daily RDA Thunking video yet! Yup you heard right......... DAILY!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Shelsfc - I've PMed you at Startrek.com!
              I just PMed you back!!

Comment

hiya guys,

stuck in london hurricane in florida hopefully we should fly out tomorrow,
                hope every-one is ok,i miss you guys lots i am in hotel lobby and isn't it great i can access this thread but it is expensive.

please keep me updated with spoilers.

see you guys in 2 weeks

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                  hiya guys,

hope every-one is ok,i miss you guys lots i am in hotel lobby and isn't it great i can access this thread but it is expensive.

see you guys in 2 weeks

wynterxx
                  Awwwww no! you were so looking forward to your holiday! Well shippy thoughts to you my luvi- and I promice that by the time you get back the 4th chapter of my fic will be up! *nods head*

Comment

Originally posted by amra
                    My head hurts just READING the words chemistry and physics, uhh... I'm not very academic, more,..cultural, I did English,Music and History for my A-Levels

amra
                    I did do chemistry...I got a C, and even then it was just because I had a good teacher!
                    Didn't go anywhere near physics though....

Comment

hiya guys,

see you guys in 2 weeks

wynterxx
                      ((((((wynter))))))
                      Hopefully the hurricane will be gone by the time you get there!
                      Stay safe!

I hope everyone over in Florida is okay!

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                        hey everybody *waves*

i'm off soon but just incase my computer slips back in to its coma, all U.K residents with sky....dont forget

Tuesday September 28th
                        Sky one
                        8:00
                        From Stargate to Atlantis : The Lowdown

See you all soon

Leanne

Thank you Misstweedledee..I completely forgot about the lowdown this coming Tuesday ..I knew about the season premiere ...Glad you remind me ..

I'll make sure my hubby watch it too ...He's keen on Stargate but not sure if he is a shipper .!!!!...he watched "Divide and conquer " on repeats more than one and he told me ..yeah ..this is the episode where they are admitting their feeling for each other ....so that was good ......Then..a few days later ..I asked him....You know in Stargate ..Sam and Jack ..do you think they'll end up together ...and he said .."Of course not" I did not ask why I just carried on sweeping my kitchen floor but I'll ask him next time .

Caty

Comment

hiya guys,

see you guys in 2 weeks

wynterxx
                          Oh, thank god!!!
                          I thought you were in Polk county, where they got really beaten by Jeanne.
                          Here where I live we had alot of wind (gusts to 78 mph) and some rain, I don't know about everyone else here, but I (and family) are ok.(aka, I still have power and internet )

To Bev, ya just had to brag about Scotland never getting hurricanes.
                          Mabey Karl is "s middle name!!!

waterfall

Comment

hiya guys,

see you guys in 2 weeks

wynterxx

Hi Wynter

Stay safe and don't go out too much if it's windy ..

Have a nice time wherever you go after Florida

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
                              Yeah I did and I had to giggle when I seen that You did a great job , I loved it!

I think I called you "Twinkley" ..LOL...in the request and I tried to find one of your posts to check but because you were not posting at the times ..I could not see any ...Now I always write the names to each request straight away ...taught me a lesson.

Sam and Jack forever together

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                                Oh, thank god!!!
                                I thought you were in Polk county, where they got really beaten by Jeanne.
                                Here where I live we had alot of wind (gusts to 78 mph) and some rain, I don't know about everyone else here, but I (and family) are ok.(aka, I still have power and internet )

To Bev, ya just had to brag about Scotland never getting hurricanes.
                                Mabey Karl is "s middle name!!!

waterfall
                                Everything is fault!
                                Stay safe Waterfall.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X