• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Night Mishy Mo....

Ya know ....spoilers The Lost City and Season 8
    Spoiler:

Jack really should be the one to retire or something because he CAN still run things as a Civilian....Look at Dr Weir...so we already know this can be done. We also have been made aware that Jack has a *Wish List* and we know that he *wishes* he was with Sam and we know that the regulations CAN be interpreted in such a way that Both Sam & Jack would NOT be violating them so I don't see how TPTB can justify NOT getting them together.

The only thing that will keep Sam & Jack from getting together IMO is cowadice on TPTB part. all other things have been covered
    I agree wholeheartedly
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Season 8 Citizen Joe Spoilers:

Spoiler:
      So, there's additional info on Citizen Joe. There's no new Sam/Jack stuff. However, there is one line from Lorraine (Joe's wife) that's probably worth mentioning. Joe tells the kids and Lorraine all about our heroes as some kind of story he's writing/developing/whatever and she's impressed. She's amazed how detailed it all is, but admits she's not a big sci-fi fan. Then she comments that while it was all very exciting, she perfers stories that are more about relationships than stuff exploding.

That's really all that's even remotely ship related. Other than clips, none of the info is even related to any regular characters. It's all about Joe, his family, and how finding the plot device is driving him crazy/wrecking his life.
      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Just read part of an interview with Rick Berman (Chieftain PTB @ Enterprise) and found out that he is friends with RDA and wants RDA on Enterprise as a guest star since Bob Picardo, Jolene Blalock, Colm Meaney and John Billingsley have all been on SG1 or SGA.

I'd pay to see RDA on Star Trek!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan

Spoiler:
          So, there's additional info on Citizen Joe. There's no new Sam/Jack stuff. However, there is one line from Lorraine (Joe's wife) that's probably worth mentioning. Joe tells the kids and Lorraine all about our heroes as some kind of story he's writing/developing/whatever and she's impressed. She's amazed how detailed it all is, but admits she's not a big sci-fi fan. Then she comments that while it was all very exciting, she perfers stories that are more about relationships than stuff exploding.

That's really all that's even remotely ship related. Other than clips, none of the info is even related to any regular characters. It's all about Joe, his family, and how finding the plot device is driving him crazy/wrecking his life.
          I had to laugh at a part of that.....mainly because it made me think about how the FINDING/NOT FINDING of SHIP is making so many of us crazy
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*yawn* many things are contributing to my pain right now, a-levels, Pete, yoga, lack of sleep, maths ... they all make my head hurt and they all come from the same evil place I'm sure! The only equation that makes sense to me right now is

Sam + Jack - Pete = happiness x infinity!

Goodnight! xx

"Torn between sleep, work and fanfic/spoilers!... sleep's winning. Just."
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Spoiler:

Auralan - you are a gem!!!

I like that comment about
              Spoiler:
              preferring relationships to stuff exploding
              sigpic

Comment

Season 8 spoilers:

Night Mishy Mo....

Ya know ....spoilers The Lost City and Season 8
                Spoiler:

Jack really should be the one to retire or something because he CAN still run things as a Civilian....Look at Dr Weir...so we already know this can be done. We also have been made aware that Jack has a *Wish List* and we know that he *wishes* he was with Sam and we know that the regulations CAN be interpreted in such a way that Both Sam & Jack would NOT be violating them so I don't see how TPTB can justify NOT getting them together.

The only thing that will keep Sam & Jack from getting together IMO is cowadice on TPTB part. all other things have been covered
                Totally agree.
                Spoiler:
                If they don't get them together now, they're just afraid to have a real relationship in the show. Personally, I think they're going to finally go there. All the spoilers seem to be pointing that direction and they've been laying the foundation for quite some time. I'm looking forward to the end of the season. It should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam O Neill
                  I can't believe they can call her a Stargate Barbie! Its not like she goes around sleeping with any guy she meets!
                  *ahem*

pardon? and just what exactly is being implied here? hhhmmm?

Comment

Season 8 spoilers:

Totally agree.
                    Spoiler:
                    If they don't get them together now, they're just afraid to have a real relationship in the show. Personally, I think they're going to finally go there. All the spoilers seem to be pointing that direction and they've been laying the foundation for quite some time. I'm looking forward to the end of the season. It should be good.
                    Me too

Spoiler:

I do think they are laying the groundwork for Sam & Jack to get together. However, I do have some concern at the level of *togetherness* only because TPTB aren't very good at being forthright when it comes to Sam & Jack. The did a good job being in your face with Sam and as well as Teal'c and Ishta but for some reason they just get all silly when it comes to writing good lines AND good scenes for Sam & Jack. They have written them as *Star-crossed lovers for so long it is almost as if they can't step away from that. SO I am hoping that they see teh characters with some fresh eyes
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      *ahem*

They're not making fun of you! (or implying that you do anything like that!)

Nobody, not even Samantha Carter could replace the one and only true Stargate Barbie!!!! (that's you btw)

I think stargate Cindy's a more apt name for Sam at the mo.
                      sigpic

Comment

*ahem*

ROFLMAOOOOO

I thought about you when I read that and wondered if you might be a bit *ANNOYED* by that little bit of symbolism

Comment

Me too

Spoiler:

I do think they are laying the groundwork for Sam & Jack to get together. However, I do have some concern at the level of *togetherness* only because TPTB aren't very good at being forthright when it comes to Sam & Jack. The did a good job being in your face with Sam and as well as Teal'c and Ishta but for some reason they just get all silly when it comes to writing good lines AND good scenes for Sam & Jack. They have written them as *Star-crossed lovers for so long it is almost as if they can't step away from that. SO I am hoping that they see teh characters with some fresh eyes
                          Tame - Again I find myself in whole hearted agreement with you!!!

PTB - GET THEM TOGETHER ALREADY FCOL!!!!!! They're not star-crossed lovers - they're SOUL MATES.

Carry on
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoilers season 8:

Me too

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Agreed, I have no idea what quantity or quality we'll get when it comes right down to it. At this point, I'm happy they're going there instead of creating more obstacles. I'll worry about the how later.

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                              j'ai parle on francais!!!!!

well a little it's lacking in places but it works

i can understand quite a bit

IF THEY TALK SLOWLY ! ! !

lol

D'accord et moi je te dis que tu dois regarder l'episode de Vendredi car je pense qu'il y aura peut-etre un gros calin et si possible un gros patin avec une main posee la ou y faut pas de la part de Jack. Sam , elle , elle se contentera de regarder en bas et d'admirer quelque chose que tu dois deviner

Voila..et j'ai parle lentement.

Caty

Comment

*ahem*

ROTFLMAO!

*Hands Stargate Barbie some zats and points her in the right direction*

Hey, I didn't say it!

Comment

Working...
                                X